Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / No right to Israel
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] - Next Page

mike_w
48 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 06:11 PM

Quote: mike_w

Quote: Sean_I

Quote: Vika_Chika
  WTF PEOPLE!!!! too many geeks on this website, do u expect people to read this??? leave israel aloneeeee

haha TRU dat...theres a place to post these sort of topics and its not here.

That's why this is the religion and politics forum. It has to do with religion and politics. I'd say this is indeed the place to post it.

Also, if you actually read the arguments, they have been made for both sides, so it's not really fair for you to say that. If you disagree with one side, then post a rebuttal, don't whine about having to read it before you can talk about it.

Jeka
46 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 06:12 PM

haha TRU dat...theres a place to post these sort of topics and its not here. [/quote]

That's why this is the religion and politics forum. It has to do with religion and politics. I'd say this is indeed the place to post it.[/quote]

lol i agree some ppl that support israel dont know wat they talking about too lol

Whydididothis
34 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 06:14 PM

WTF PEOPLE!!!! too many geeks on this website, do u expect people to read this??? leave israel aloneeeee

That's why this is the religion and politics forum. It has to do with religion and politics. I'd say this is indeed the place to post it.

yes of course dexter, it is the "this is indeed" plac eot post because your going to get a professional comment from every 15, 16,and 17 year old right? go study a dictionary

Whydididothis
34 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 06:15 PM

place to*

Jeka
46 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 06:47 PM

lol greg in our school no1 will make such remarks

mike_w
48 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 06:57 PM

Quote: Whydididothis

yes of course dexter, it is the "this is indeed" plac eot post because your going to get a professional comment from every 15, 16,and 17 year old right? go study a dictionary

Not necessarily looking for "professional commentary" from people. It's just that sometimes, certain people have the urge to have an intelligent and well researched debate on a certain issue. Whether it's here or on another website doesn't matter. It also doesn't matter that you don't think it should be here. Look at the title of the forum. That's what it's there for. If you don't like it, that's something you have to deal with.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: October 25 2006 at 08:20 AM

[quote=niceguy36first things first every bible contradicts eachother.
The christian bible was written AFTER the jewish bible because Christ was a jew.

Second The isrealis are not starting the war its everyone else. there will NEVER be peace in the middle east. There can't be. Isreal is too small and everyone around them claims ownership.

Third, I'm jewish but I don't believe every jew has the mentality "your either with us or against us." But if you look at history how many times have the jews been slaughtered. Too many to count.

All this thread is going to do is piss people off. end it now[/quote]As the jews have slaughtered other races with their gods approval. The bible accurately discribes the Jews committing genocide.See my first post.

There is a common mindset that we have to give Palestinian land to the Jews because they got slaughtered by Germany. Guess what? Boo Falking Hoo! That doesn't grant United Nationsa right to steal other peoples land and give it to the Jews.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: October 25 2006 at 08:33 AM

Quote: DaveWeber

Quote: Whisky
  According to Jewish people, if you don't support Israel’s right to exist you are labeled as anti-Semitic. This viewpoint, clearly identifies the common Jewish theology, “either you are with us or against us”, that has stagnated the middle-east peace process. I have nothing against Jews, but the fact is they are occupying Palestinian Land. Has nothing to do with ethnic or religious prejudice.

The Jews are not the rightful owners of their land called Israel.

Well, if you're going to dispute group x's right to exist, I'd say you're pretty much anti-x. That seems fairly obvious.

The fact is that Jews were given that land centuries ago. Palestines are occupying Jewish land. Jews were forced out of their land, just as Palestinians were forced out of what is now Israel. Palestine has the exact same argument as Israel, except the Jews came first.
Guess who lived in Israel before the biblical Jews? Sumerians! Does this mean we should kick out the Jews and invite people with Sumerian bloodlines to move in and occupy Israel? NO! Israel is Palestianian land stolen by United Nations. It doesn't matter that the Jews lived there thousands of years ago!

What if my great Great-Great-Grand-Father was a Native Indian owned all of Ontario? Hey get the falk out of my land!

Oh yeah it's not my land, because even though my Grandfather lost it to the English, he wasn't a Jew so it doesn't count.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: October 25 2006 at 08:37 AM

Quote: Jeka
  wtf do u have agianst israel like seriously?

Mis-directed hatred and anti-semitism against Jews has always existed, and if you don't know your history, like Whisky, you're bound to repeat it.
Give me a break. Where did you read that, inside a fortune cookie? You're an idiot. Read the bible about Jews committing genocide and you might understand historically why there always have been anti-semtism.

You think people are hated for no reason? History always has the answer. The Jewish people just don't want to aknowledge their past crimes of humanity. But the bible admits it.

Vitali
37 / Male

Posted: October 25 2006 at 09:50 AM

Guess who lived in Israel before the biblical Jews? Sumerians! Does this mean we should kick out the Jews and invite people with Sumerian bloodlines to move in and occupy Israel? NO! Israel is Palestianian land stolen by United Nations. It doesn't matter that the Jews lived there thousands of years ago!

What if my great Great-Great-Grand-Father was a Native Indian owned all of Ontario? Hey get the falk out of my land!

Oh yeah it's not my land, because even though my Grandfather lost it to the English, he wasn't a Jew so it doesn't count.

Yours is a self-defeating argument. Isreili land was "stolen" (as you claim) from the Palestinians, who were not able to defend it, same as native american land was "stolen" by the British. So if you concede that we shouldn't give North America back to the natives, why should we give Israel to the Palestinians? Again I say, sovereignty is a right afforded to those that can defend it.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: October 26 2006 at 12:14 PM

Quote: Vitali

Yours is a self-defeating argument. Isreili land was "stolen" (as you claim) from the Palestinians, who were not able to defend it, same as native american land was "stolen" by the British. So if you concede that we shouldn't give North America back to the natives, why should we give Israel to the Palestinians? Again I say, sovereignty is a right afforded to those that can defend it.
Ummm duh! Because the United Nations stole it for the Jews!

K_M_D
35 / Male

Posted: October 26 2006 at 12:20 PM

i dont know whiskey personally but...FUCK YOU! u cause turbulance in my head with ur long ass posts. i cant handle all the words and letters. so STOP. kthx

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: October 26 2006 at 08:09 PM

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: October 26 2006 at 08:16 PM

Quote: K_M_D
  i dont know whiskey personally but...FUCK YOU! u cause turbulance in my head with ur long ass posts. i cant handle all the words and letters. so STOP. kthx
I bet you wish more than me that you could say that to me face.

K_M_D
35 / Male

Posted: October 27 2006 at 12:31 AM

Quote: K_M_D
I bet you wish more than me that you could say that to me face.

oh i do

<3Lili<3
35 / Female

Posted: October 28 2006 at 07:44 PM

alrightttt now you're getting annoying.
forget world war two jews were fighting for Israel during world war one so shut it

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: October 28 2006 at 08:34 PM

haha whisky and mike_w are the nerds on this site

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: October 30 2006 at 06:16 PM

Quote: <3Lili<3
  alrightttt now you're getting annoying.
forget world war two jews were fighting for Israel during world war one so shut it
They were? You must be joking. 910,000 Jews were fighting for Germany during WW1- not Israel. Statistic from the BJCC Holocaust Museum- Toronto.

Go visit the BJCC (Bathurst Jewish Community Centre) at Bathurst & Sheppard, and learn something about your own people instead of being a mindless drone who talks out her ass. Much like the rest of these uneducated Jews on this forum...

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: December 29 2006 at 06:45 AM

In either case, 'Israel' does not exist yet. The temple wasn't rebuilt on the holy land yet. But it doesn't mean that Israel has no right to exist. If you seriously think that, I would classify you as a facist and a racist. Going by the holy book, or by universal morals that were established politically and philosophically, since all of us are god's children, all of us are equal, and all of us are persons, a person shouldn't mistreat a person, since we have morals, hence.. well making us persons, and not animals. And you have the nerve to show up, and say that Israel has no right to exist? And don't start reading me the bible or whatever the fuck, I'm educated enough in that area. So tell, you come here, saying that Israel has no right to exist..

Now, let me tell you some interesting facts, you've never heard about.
-Israel became an actual nation in 1300 bce. thats TWO THOUSAND years before the creation of islam.
-how many times is jerusalem ''the holy city'' of ''palestine'' is mentioned in the koran? none.
the prophet, mohhamad, didnt even visit the city once, it had to connections to the so called 'palestinians'. who build the temple? King david, who destroyed the temple? Persians.
Jews always had space for muslims in jerusalem. Overall, the muslims have no connections to the holy city, which they want to conquer. In fact, they have no connection to the holy land. Tanah stated that god gave jews that holy land, and not to anybody else.

THE ONLY reason why muslims and arabs want that holy city, and land, is because of politics. They don't even deserve it.

Zionist or not, Israel will always be a sacred place. And apperantly people seem to trust Jews with sacred things. Jews don't prohibit Christians nor muslims to visit and live in Jerusalem, while muslims are against the whole christianity thing. So tell me again, why these 'poor' muslims deserve the holy land back?

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: December 29 2006 at 12:25 PM

Quote: romaa
  In either case, 'Israel' does not exist yet. The temple wasn't rebuilt on the holy land yet. But it doesn't mean that Israel has no right to exist. If you seriously think that, I would classify you as a facist and a racist. Going by the holy book, or by universal morals that were established politically and philosophically, since all of us are god's children, all of us are equal, and all of us are persons, a person shouldn't mistreat a person, since we have morals, hence.. well making us persons, and not animals. And you have the nerve to show up, and say that Israel has no right to exist? And don't start reading me the bible or whatever the fuck, I'm educated enough in that area. So tell, you come here, saying that Israel has no right to exist..

Now, let me tell you some interesting facts, you've never heard about.
-Israel became an actual nation in 1300 bce. thats TWO THOUSAND years before the creation of islam.
-how many times is jerusalem ''the holy city'' of ''palestine'' is mentioned in the koran? none.
the prophet, mohhamad, didnt even visit the city once, it had to connections to the so called 'palestinians'. who build the temple? King david, who destroyed the temple? Persians.
Jews always had space for muslims in jerusalem. Overall, the muslims have no connections to the holy city, which they want to conquer. In fact, they have no connection to the holy land. Tanah stated that god gave jews that holy land, and not to anybody else.

THE ONLY reason why muslims and arabs want that holy city, and land, is because of politics. They don't even deserve it.

Zionist or not, Israel will always be a sacred place. And apperantly people seem to trust Jews with sacred things. Jews don't prohibit Christians nor muslims to visit and live in Jerusalem, while muslims are against the whole christianity thing. So tell me again, why these 'poor' muslims deserve the holy land back?

lmaooo now ur one of them too...??

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document