okay but i dunt care cuz im bored...

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: January 12 2007 at 09:46 PM

no i ment he is an idiotnot you

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: January 13 2007 at 10:59 AM

dump..... no offence or anything, but it's driving me mad seeing a person from a russian decent wana be real motherfucking G, or whatever the fuck, it doesnt connect, his image, and his voice dont follow along with the music video and the beat

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: January 13 2007 at 07:31 PM

the song is good but the way the clip is dont is realy crap and i dont realy get why Pavel Volia form commedy club doing there!!!

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: January 15 2007 at 04:35 PM

the sekond one is preaty old!!!

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: January 15 2007 at 08:39 PM

kevin federline wanna be

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: January 16 2007 at 12:05 AM

I'm not going to answer the question... I do however feel really bad for the guy that he can only make money by showing half naked girls in the video. It makes you believe that anyone can be famous just because of some sexuall video. I think lyrics are most important, in that guyz case the lyrics are really fukt up...I gotta say I respect Kfed even tho I respect Russians much more but PLZ!

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 02:08 AM

but wat do mean u listen 2 50cent? and his lyrics dunt make sence at all he does same shit every single english mainstream rapper is trying 2 sell sumting and alot girls in dose vedios

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 02:09 AM

but eather way i luv russian rap soo much more cuz 99% of songs are about sumitng exept the 1% of russian rap that is about booty and usualy made just for fun by a russian rap group so yea

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 07:57 AM

50cent makes alot of sence. yes he did a fair amount of mainstream songs+videos. But nevertheless his songs come across alot of issues and thoughts that are worth the attention.

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 08:17 AM

Quote: FrUiTyRuTi
  I'm not going to answer the question... I do however feel really bad for the guy that he can only make money by showing half naked girls in the video. It makes you believe that anyone can be famous just because of some sexuall video. I think lyrics are most important, in that guyz case the lyrics are really fukt up...I gotta say I respect Kfed even tho I respect Russians much more but PLZ!

Look its the same thing with 50 cents eminem and other english rappers!!! non of them make sence in my apinion+In some songs u cant eve understand what are they talking about!!! and what their lyrics mean!!! As for half naked girls i can say it Club style and everyone does it now days cause sex sell!!!

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 08:30 AM

I can clearly say that u havent seen or heard much of russian rap and R'n'B, Goups like mnogotochie, U.G., Kasta, Sheff, and other
mabye in one or two CDs Bet the american rappers through out there whole carriar with song about life and friends and other inportant staff!!!

As For 50 cents his song are prity much dont make sence at all!!!
Like the song "many man", there he just talk about how he got shot and then that her is going to kill everyone!!!

And Lets Take a song I dont know "Shymit v Dushe Toska",
I this song they talk about how young kids live in the streets and what do they have do to survive in this world, and how along the way u can be left alone because ur friends got killed!!!

And Right now u judging "Ligolize" First listen to his song "Svolochi" and then judge him. And For the song "Bydyshie Mami" its Was made for the Serial "CLub" And thats what is happening at the club!!!

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 12:19 PM

I am judging him, you're taking one example from him albums (many men), and you compare it to three different issues, that arent even the same ball park. Also,saying that hollywood rappers just use half naked ladies is just another stereotype. Take the same Enimen you're talking about. One of his main themes is : I don't give a fuck. he doesn't rhyme about useless shit nor does he use all these commercial media. He inspires people, gives them a motive, he can make people happy and he can make them sad, his shit is more real than any other rappers out there.

Pages: - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document