Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - pump it or dump it
Discussion Forum Index / General Discussion / pump it or dump it
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 04:10 PM

Okay but look all of hollywoods rapper, they start with one or to good songs the rest is like shit!!! but when u watch all of the video clips all of them are using sex!!! thats what i mean, and like u saying that eminem is he inspires people yes in some way its true but the rest like all of the other rapper what do they inspire people to do go get a joint, smoke it and listen to their music!!!

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 05:41 PM

i understand what u mean there are alot of good english rap songs 2 that are about sumting but there alot harder 2 find and their usualy not main stream there usualy tucked away in the middle of sum cd which no 1 buys cuz they just download songs off the net. but russian rap talks about life in the streets and bottom line were not gangsters from brooklyn were from the streets where old grandmas sit on benches and scream and grandpas drink vodka and play shahmati beside sum old soviet building we come from the streets where there aint no 50 cents but dudes in black jackets can kill u we come from our own type of ghetto where u have 2 be 10X tougher then in the toughest american ghetto so i choose russian rap cuz they talk about our life our ppl

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 06:09 PM

Im with Jenna Tolsti!!! Russian Rap All the way!!!

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: January 16 2007 at 06:11 PM

Quote: romaa
  I am judging him, you're taking one example from him albums (many men), and you compare it to three different issues, that arent even the same ball park. Also,saying that hollywood rappers just use half naked ladies is just another stereotype. Take the same Enimen you're talking about. One of his main themes is : I don't give a fuck. he doesn't rhyme about useless shit nor does he use all these commercial media. He inspires people, gives them a motive, he can make people happy and he can make them sad, his shit is more real than any other rappers out there.

OMG AND THATS WHY I LOVE HIM!!!! EMINEM IS JUST SO..AHHH!! *RAPE* SEXIEST MAN ON THE PLANET. WHY? CUZ HE'S REAL.

ALSO BECAUSE HE'S SUPER SEXY AND I LOVE HIS PERSONALITY...alothough i dont know it, cuz i dont know him in person, but what he appears to be is soo ATTRACTIVE!

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 06:17 PM

u just dunt get it do u?

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 06:17 PM

Quote: Moscow_style
  Im with Jenna Tolsti!!! Russian Rap All the way!!!

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: January 16 2007 at 06:29 PM

Quote: TOLSTI
  u just dunt get it do u?

nope...cuz i didnt bother reading the second page.

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 07:58 PM

so how can u argue lol

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: January 17 2007 at 08:54 PM

Thats why i kinda hate girls comments, they mostly look how they Singer or a star looks and what to get all over them!!! JUst the same thing in the clubs!!!
When u see Girls like 14-17 Dancing like sluts in rap room thats justs sucks so much!!!
Girl NO DISRESPECT I STILL LOVE U. lol. Sorry if i offended any one!!!

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: January 17 2007 at 09:29 PM

Quote: TOLSTI
  so how can u argue lol

i didnt argue. i just made a statement that eminem is WA WA WEE WA!

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: January 17 2007 at 09:32 PM

Thats why i kinda hate girls comments, they mostly look how they Singer or a star looks and what to get all over them!!! JUst the same thing in the clubs!!!
When u see Girls like 14-17 Dancing like sluts in rap room thats justs sucks so much!!!

obviously people look at how the star looks. thats the media we're talking about. all that matters is looks if u haven't noticed.
and eminem (not looking in the looks department, but in the music department), is brilliant, well i think so anyway...so you're just stupid.

P.S. I STILL LOVE YOU TOO!

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 17 2007 at 10:20 PM

but okay but stars are made that way so that they sell products it basicaly hypnitizes u 2 buy der shit and most english songs are about how the rapper is cooler den u and how u should buy the shit he wears so congratulations ur a statistic.... mayb its just personal taste but i dunt like being controled or even being subject 2 things that control me i like 2 listen 2 real songs...

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: January 18 2007 at 08:33 AM

theres still real american rap out there, either its underground, or the big stars, but to tell you the truth, hip-hop and rap is dying

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: January 18 2007 at 09:38 PM

Quote: FrUiTyRuTi
  I'm not going to answer the question... I do however feel really bad for the guy that he can only make money by showing half naked girls in the video. It makes you believe that anyone can be famous just because of some sexuall video. I think lyrics are most important, in that guyz case the lyrics are really fukt up...I gotta say I respect Kfed even tho I respect Russians much more but PLZ!

Look its the same thing with 50 cents eminem and other english rappers!!! non of them make sence in my apinion+In some songs u cant eve understand what are they talking about!!! and what their lyrics mean!!! As for half naked girls i can say it Club style and everyone does it now days cause sex sell!!!

Eminem, are you kidding? Eminem makes SO much sence, his the best rapper (in my opinion) His been through so much shit so I would expect you to understand but I write alot of songs and I know that every word has its own meaning so to some ppl it might make sence but to others it might not.

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: January 18 2007 at 09:45 PM

Quote: xxbeautiful7

obviously people look at how the star looks. thats the media we're talking about. all that matters is looks if u haven't noticed.
and eminem (not looking in the looks department, but in the music department), is brilliant, well i think so anyway...so you're just stupid.

P.S. I STILL LOVE YOU TOO!

I have to agree that girls sometimes dance like sluts but like some of them just wana have fun or the other half just have no respect for themselves and cant attract a guy otherwise....Or maybe some just cant dance But dont say we dance bad I meen guyz arent that good eather and believe me some of us have something to teach ya Oi and media, how can you posebly ignore it? You cant... well exept for that weird Brittney and Kfed show lolz now that you can only watch iif your a big fan, big hater, or you just died infront of the TV with your eyes open... however, media rocks, I meen you get to know what guyz are free lmao and than you go chase them

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: January 18 2007 at 09:57 PM

I wouldnt say that we can dance!!! Acually guys can dance better then girls!!! mabye expet for booty gugling and other slutty shit but the rest is preaty easy to dance!!!

And Take a look at people that wear those baggy pants that are up to their knees, and so big hoddies!!!

And them tak a look at a guy that is dress in shirt, dress pants, kojenka and Leather shoes!!! what would you prefer?

And the same goes for girl!!

And you can bearly see celebreties dressed that way so you tell me who makes what for the society or Tv celebs

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:37 PM

Well I think guyz an girls dance equaly aaltho I do find guyz who can dance attracttive, and most of my guy friends dance. But I have fiound out that girls are better at judo and sports like that. Its really funny actually how its all backwards but I have tried both with bothe genders and the guys were better at dancing while the girls kiked there ass

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: January 19 2007 at 12:01 AM

Understand this most of the guys are getting bord doing sports because once you get to the top of ur class and you have noone esle to prove that ur the best you quit!!!

But girl they stick with sport and other hard staff because they can prove to guys that they are stronger and more capble of things!!! and thay can be batter then guys thats what drives them to continue

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 19 2007 at 12:01 AM

okay yea about the judo stuff i want 2 c how u gona even land a little tap on ma friend whos a brown belt and beats the living shit out of his master...... or even how u gona land a tap on me and im mostly street...

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: January 19 2007 at 02:24 AM

Jena znaesh mne kak to raskazival odin znakomi voobshem, sluchilos tak devchenka blondinka, gde to 180 sm, knei nachali podkativat shari 3 potsanov, ny ona im i podkatila, vinesla chelust odnomy, y drygogo nos sloman, treti sotresenie mozga,

Bivaut vsetaki ekzemplari!!!

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document