Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - LOOKS>>>PERSONALITY
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / LOOKS>>>PERSONALITY
Pages: - [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] - Next Page

LukyJay
35 / Male

Posted: August 02 2006 at 06:05 PM

When your in a relationship whats more important looks or personality?

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: August 02 2006 at 06:37 PM

llmao thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard!!of ocurse personalityyyyyyy

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: August 02 2006 at 06:44 PM

Quote: Vika_Chika

yea that makes alot of sense...b/c females go for the assholes, the white trash, gangsta wannabes b/c they have such wonderful personalities and treat females so well right? "ALOT" of females go for looks mostly and want the asshole, guys are the same and go for looks mostly too

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: August 02 2006 at 06:57 PM

not me...i use to be but i realized my dumbness and have grown up...my b/f that i have now is the best guy i've ever met

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: August 02 2006 at 06:58 PM

it's his personailty that caught my attention

MizzDeena
35 / Female

Posted: August 02 2006 at 09:41 PM

Quote: LukyJay
  When your in a relationship whats more important looks or personality?

personality obviously..

Tatarin
35 / Male

Posted: August 02 2006 at 09:45 PM

Quote: AustralianGQ

yea that makes alot of sense...b/c females go for the assholes, the white trash, gangsta wannabes b/c they have such wonderful personalities and treat females so well right? "ALOT" of females go for looks mostly and want the asshole, guys are the same and go for looks mostly too

the guy has a really gud point, so the question is not that dumb.

But u know for someone the looks are more important for someone it s personality, so u jsut gotta chosoe for urself

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: August 02 2006 at 09:57 PM

hello people realtionships r not about looks, if a girl goes for the looks then she just wants ppl to think good about her, im sure it wont make her feel that good if her bf is hot but hes an idiot, i go for personality, looks catch my attention but the stupidity or dumbness of the person just turn me off, and the ones who go for gangsters r pretty silly, u wont get shit from that trash, no offence

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: August 02 2006 at 10:14 PM

its not just about intelligence...females tend to go for the assholes b/c they are attracted to the bad boy image and the drama and attitude and BS that he gives off, thats part of his personality....

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 12:15 AM

i dunno i guess u meet a lot of stupid bitches on ur way,trust me maybe u think im a lil girl and waht am i tryin to tell u, but u see i know that im mature enough and prolly more mature than most of the girls ur age, so im just sayin that the normal girl will now follow the image of a bad guy and no normal girl needs all kind of drama bullshit in her life, and girls might go for the money then the opersonality or the looks wont matter but there r girls who matured up and who realize that relationships r about feeling good with the person and being happy not about being happy about how u look like with that person

LukyJay
35 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 12:20 AM

I go for personality, I h8 it when ppl judje otherz by looks... I don't really care how a girl looks unless she has a good sence of humour and understand what I'm talking about. Most of da girlz go 4 gangsters but when there gona grow up without a job and not married that's when there gona realize that being "cool" isn't exactly there thing... alot of girlz go out with the "hot" guyz because they like 2 show off (I guess they like it when other ppl R jelous of them ) I don't enjoy spending time with fakes or ppl who don't know WTF there talking bout

imSUCHaBLONDE
34 / Female

Posted: August 03 2006 at 12:22 AM

Quote: AustralianGQ

women want a challenge and unforunately they go for the wrong type of guys. ex. the stupid gangster boys..

masha
35 / Female

Posted: August 03 2006 at 12:27 AM

Why do guys always say that girls go for the assholes? That's what really pisses me off because all the nice guys out there think that if they're not gonna roughen up, they won't get any girls...unless u want to attract the sluts, by all means.

Smart, pretty, confident girls want a guy that is good looking but also has a good presonality, treats her with respect and doesn't play games. Before there is such thing as a relationship between two people, a few mind games are good, but if you're already in a relationship, and its serious....QUIT THE MIND GAMES!! It's not gonna make your girl more attracted to you or want you more. Infact, your doing the complete opposite, you are driving her away.

So just a little advice for the guys...don;t try to act like an asshole when your not if you want to attract the right girl or if you want to keep your girl. Smart girls will go for the whole package: good personality and good looks. Don't make yourself uglier by acting like an idiot.

magictrickz
47 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 12:41 AM

I read about a whole book about women and their attraction towards different type of men. Nice guys are unattractive because their usually boring, assholes are less boring because sometimes they are hard to figure out and hard to please, and then there are the ones that dont need to be an asshole to be interesting and have a attractive personality. By being nice and wiping women's asses (sorry for expersion), your letting the women be the boss of the relationship and this to them is very unattractive.

masha
35 / Female

Posted: August 03 2006 at 12:48 AM

you're dumb

masha
35 / Female

Posted: August 03 2006 at 12:50 AM

Guys, just be yourself and stop pretending to be something you're not. I personally enjoy a guy that has an interesting personality who knows how to treat a girl properly and doesn't play stupid games in a relationship. Grow Up!

buck8977
35 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 12:52 AM

girls are usually the ones who play the crazy games, girls are insane, there basically impossible

masha
35 / Female

Posted: August 03 2006 at 12:54 AM

we don't play games, guys just don't understand what we want. if you're not sure, just ask.

magictrickz
47 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 12:58 AM

what if acting urself is being naked and throwing darts at people ?

LukyJay
35 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 01:00 AM

I think ppl should just be themselves, if a person u like doesn't like you for who you are than it's not worth spending time with them! Be urself and u will find some1 that likes you for who you are... bottom line DON'T BE FAKE!!

Pages: - [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document