Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - LOOKS>>>PERSONALITY
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / LOOKS>>>PERSONALITY
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] - Next Page

buck8977
35 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 01:00 AM

well every girl that ive ever delt with, its basically impossible to ask a question like that, but maybe im just finding the wrong girls

masha
35 / Female

Posted: August 03 2006 at 01:01 AM

exactly...finally someone with a brain.

And if being yourself means throwing darts naked lol, well u'll jsut have to find someone who doesn't mind that!

masha
35 / Female

Posted: August 03 2006 at 01:02 AM

sry, i was agreeing with luckyjay's comment

masha
35 / Female

Posted: August 03 2006 at 01:03 AM

you probably are talking to the wrong girls then. its hard to find someone that is compatable with your personality and lifestyle.

magictrickz
47 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 01:05 AM

there are many different answers in this topic. This is based on your beliefs and how you see life. No one true answer is correct for one person and another.

masha
35 / Female

Posted: August 03 2006 at 01:07 AM

thats also true.

either way, you'll always win the right person for YOU if you're just being yourself. I personally hate assholes, i dont care if your brad pitt, if you dont respect me, dont treat me right then you can go fuck yourself.

magictrickz
47 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 01:08 AM

agreed

buck8977
35 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 01:08 AM

ya eventually everyone will find the right person for them, even the "assholes", it just might take a lot of trial and error first

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 06:35 AM

i disagree. being myself doesnt work, that gets me nowhere...im not gonna change who i am b/c i believe someone should accept me for who i am and i wouldnt know how to be a jerk anyways. point is being myself doesnt work, b/c most females just dont want the caring, sweet, sensitive, romantic kinda guy....to them its boring i guess, they cant appreciate it....never met a girl who ever seemed to like a guy like that and could commit

Ukrainian
48 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 11:23 AM

its best to find someone you find attractive, but they need to have a good personality too which is just as important.

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 02:21 PM

yeah i agree with Masha,i hate when guys READ bout woman,its just so stupid..why not make ur own rules for ur relationship,some guys believe that woman r just a game,and if u play right..u will get woman who want you.I persoanlly hate when the guy is a bitch and an asshole....but obviosuly at first he is all nice and kind to u ...but after time he changes,and u realize that he is not himself....its just a game he plays....to show that he is the BOSS of the relationship...sure,the men has to be the boss but that dosent mean that u can treat her like shit,not care what she has to say,not respect her..and still b with her..for some...reason...probably sex.but who knows.

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 03:33 PM

all of u guys make girls look so bad, like caml down, not all of the girls go for asshoels get over it

crazyBob
47 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 04:32 PM

Quote: LukyJay
  When your in a relationship whats more important looks or personality?

looks attract me while a personality keeps me

Tatarin
35 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 04:40 PM

Quote: masha
  we don't play games, guys just don't understand what we want. if you're not sure, just ask.

how can we know wat u want if u dont know wat u want urself

buck8977
35 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 05:06 PM

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 09:33 PM

HAHAAHAH thats so true..woman dont know what they want

if they know,its something they cant have!

Karinka
48 / Female

Posted: August 03 2006 at 10:14 PM

Quote: crazyBob

Quote: LukyJay
  When your in a relationship whats more important looks or personality?

looks attract me while a personality keeps me

exactly what i say

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: August 03 2006 at 10:43 PM

hey JAY!! I THINK YOU'RE FUCKING GAY AND SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT OR I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND RAPE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: August 03 2006 at 11:08 PM

Quote: rus_allince
  yeah i agree with Masha,i hate when guys READ bout woman,its just so stupid..why not make ur own rules for ur relationship,some guys believe that woman r just a game,and if u play right..u will get woman who want you.I persoanlly hate when the guy is a bitch and an asshole....but obviosuly at first he is all nice and kind to u ...but after time he changes,and u realize that he is not himself....its just a game he plays....to show that he is the BOSS of the relationship...sure,the men has to be the boss but that dosent mean that u can treat her like shit,not care what she has to say,not respect her..and still b with her..for some...reason...probably sex.but who knows.

LMAOOOO!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA!!! GUYS READ ABOUT WOMEN!!??? AHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA!!! that truly is PATHETIC!!

magictrickz
47 / Male

Posted: August 04 2006 at 12:02 AM

some people get it all wrong and dont understand anything that is going on!

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document