Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - No right to Israel
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / No right to Israel
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] - Next Page

DaveWeber
34 / Male

Posted: October 23 2006 at 07:55 PM

You know, it is possible to put three lines into one response. Anyway, since its clear you know nothing about Christianity now, and can't even make an intelligent response other than to laugh [doesn't it feel lonely to be the only one laughing?] and make a reference to a movie that has nothing to do with Jesus Christ, maybe you should leave the topic altogether. It'll make you feel better in the long run

mike_w
48 / Male

Posted: October 23 2006 at 07:55 PM

Lol Dave you hit the nail on the head. And yes, if you take the Bible to be true, then you take Jesus to be God incarnate. Then again, thats assuming you have any knowledge of theology at all.

mike_w
48 / Male

Posted: October 23 2006 at 07:56 PM

And now, back to the original topic. You still haven't refuted any proof that Israel in fact does have "right to Israel", as I have deliberated.

Jeka
46 / Male

Posted: October 23 2006 at 07:57 PM

wtf do u have agianst israel like seriously?

Whydididothis
34 / Male

Posted: October 23 2006 at 07:59 PM

Quote: Jeka

true say, whisky has israel caused some sort of damage to you specifically, or are you just a person with a horribly large amount of time on ur hands, and you find topics, post them on sites, just so you can see how much you were able to copy&paste all by yourself.

mike_w
48 / Male

Posted: October 23 2006 at 08:01 PM

Quote: Jeka

Mis-directed hatred and anti-semitism against Jews has always existed, and if you don't know your history, like Whisky, you're bound to repeat it.

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: October 23 2006 at 08:20 PM

maybe because its what interests him and likes intelligent convos

mike_w
48 / Male

Posted: October 23 2006 at 08:22 PM

Quote: faded9
  maybe because its what interests him and likes intelligent convos

I think we could agree that all of us that have posted our proofs on this thread have the same taste for intelligent argument and debate . In the end, you will take home what you take home, but the logic and facts are there.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 09:00 AM

According to Jewish people, if you don't support Israel’s right to exist you are labeled as anti-Semitic. This viewpoint, clearly identifies the common Jewish theology, “either you are with us or against us”, that has stagnated the middle-east peace process. I have nothing against Jews, but the fact is they are occupying Palestinian Land. Has nothing to do with ethnic or religious prejudice.

The Jews are not the rightful owners of their land called Israel.

Vitali
37 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 12:55 PM

I don't want to get involved in this (because I've known to cause serious fights on this issue), but I ask all of you to consider this: do the "white" people own North America? Natives were there first. Do Slavs own Russia? Asians were there first. Now ask yourself the question, do Jews own Israel? Palestinians were there first. Sovereignty is only a right if you can defend it. Feel free to disagree, as I said, I'm not getting involved, but it's just something to keep in mind.

Jeka
46 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 01:35 PM

Some people talk so much shit when they dont know what the jews went through and still going through. I think Israel deserves that land because it is the most developed country in that area, palestine lives by a stone, when people in israel are trying 2 make money to support their families the palestenians give their kids stones to throw at the Israeli Defence Force. There could be peace long ago if the palestinians werent living by the stone and opened few books to read. I seriously do not have anything agianst arabs or people from any kind but I find it fucked up to talk about this topic.

niceguy360
38 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 02:33 PM

first things first every bible contradicts eachother.
The christian bible was written AFTER the jewish bible because Christ was a jew.

Second The isrealis are not starting the war its everyone else. there will NEVER be peace in the middle east. There can't be. Isreal is too small and everyone around them claims ownership.

Third, I'm jewish but I don't believe every jew has the mentality "your either with us or against us." But if you look at history how many times have the jews been slaughtered. Too many to count.

All this thread is going to do is piss people off. end it now

DaveWeber
34 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 04:36 PM

Quote: Whisky
  According to Jewish people, if you don't support Israel’s right to exist you are labeled as anti-Semitic. This viewpoint, clearly identifies the common Jewish theology, “either you are with us or against us”, that has stagnated the middle-east peace process. I have nothing against Jews, but the fact is they are occupying Palestinian Land. Has nothing to do with ethnic or religious prejudice.

The Jews are not the rightful owners of their land called Israel.

Well, if you're going to dispute group x's right to exist, I'd say you're pretty much anti-x. That seems fairly obvious.

The fact is that Jews were given that land centuries ago. Palestines are occupying Jewish land. Jews were forced out of their land, just as Palestinians were forced out of what is now Israel. Palestine has the exact same argument as Israel, except the Jews came first.

Romeo69
35 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 04:42 PM

all wisky does is copy and paste. dont even bother with him.

heda89
35 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 05:03 PM

i dont think this is a topic worth anybodys time so i will try to end it for everyone....i am both a muslim and a jew and from the standpoints of both religions i honestly believe both are to blame for obvious reasons....whoever said there will be never be peace in the middle east is right but for a different reasons...there are so many that i dont even want to start...so please no more comments about this topic because its honestly getting iritating

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 05:18 PM

WTF PEOPLE!!!! too many geeks on this website, do u expect people to read this??? leave israel aloneeeee

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 05:24 PM

and yes i do think israel deserves that little piece of lang, israelis have made it look very beautiful and they are leaving beautiful lives, too many people die everyday bcuz arabs wont leave them alone for no fuckin reason. i have nothin against arabs its just they should realize its worthless to kill people everyday. i support israel i even have a bag that says SUPPORT ISRAEL lol

Jeka
46 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 06:06 PM

I hate the people that blame israel for attacking lebanon. They think that lebanon are poor ppl. if they were normal ppl they wouldnt let a terrorist organization run their government

Sean_I
48 / Female

Posted: October 24 2006 at 06:08 PM

Quote: Vika_Chika
  WTF PEOPLE!!!! too many geeks on this website, do u expect people to read this??? leave israel aloneeeee

haha TRU dat...theres a place to post these sort of topics and its not here.

mike_w
48 / Male

Posted: October 24 2006 at 06:09 PM

Quote: Sean_I

Quote: Vika_Chika

haha TRU dat...theres a place to post these sort of topics and its not here.

That's why this is the religion and politics forum. It has to do with religion and politics. I'd say this is indeed the place to post it.

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document