48 / Male

Posted: August 04 2006 at 01:09 AM

ur sexy.

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: August 04 2006 at 11:37 AM

Quote: xxbeautiful7

Quote: rus_allince
  yeah i agree with Masha,i hate when guys READ bout woman,its just so stupid..why not make ur own rules for ur relationship,some guys believe that woman r just a game,and if u play right..u will get woman who want you.I persoanlly hate when the guy is a bitch and an asshole....but obviosuly at first he is all nice and kind to u ...but after time he changes,and u realize that he is not himself....its just a game he plays....to show that he is the BOSS of the relationship...sure,the men has to be the boss but that dosent mean that u can treat her like shit,not care what she has to say,not respect her..and still b with her..for some...reason...probably sex.but who knows.

LMAOOOO!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA!!! GUYS READ ABOUT WOMEN!!??? AHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA!!! that truly is PATHETIC!!

why is it? females read about men in cosmo and YM and all that, so that makes u just as pathetic too then i guess

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: August 04 2006 at 01:38 PM

oh yeah ?!?!?! WELL THEY DONT READ HOW TO B AN ASSHOLE TO MEN!!!!! thats U guys do!!!!

u know whats ur problem??? U R NOT AN ASSHOLE!!! that is ur problem

UR TOO SOFT...and apperantlry....FEMALES AS U SSAY..dont like that

ofcourse u have a shitty personality and all..from what u show us on the forums,its just u r too perfect for them.......why dont u b an asshole?...its pretty easy

just....be mean,and cold....when they talk...dont listen

then they will want you more

ofcourse if u would act like that with me..ill just kick ur ass goodbye....

crazyBob
47 / Male

Posted: August 04 2006 at 05:01 PM

Quote: Karinka

Quote: crazyBob

Quote: LukyJay
  When your in a relationship whats more important looks or personality?

looks attract me while a personality keeps me

exactly what i say

LukyJay
35 / Male

Posted: August 04 2006 at 05:38 PM

lol from what I see, we all try to perfect each other, you know try to be better than what you truly are... in the reall world ppl don't like that... yeh you can try to be as awesome as you like, you can change yourself to make your crush like you, but what ppl don't realize is that you can't act forever, you can't pretend to be someone your not... everytime you try to be someone else you must wonder if you did something rong... theres diffrent tipes of ppl, some like the tipical assholes but in the future they'll realize that the relationship isn't going to go anywhere... and then there is the nice guys who are more gareented to get married and have a good relationship for the rest of there lives... basecally being yourself is the key to success, the person you care about has to like you for who you are... if they don't than there not worth being close to you>>> Ofcource at this age most guys and girls look at looks without even noticing it... yeh everyone wants the perfect person for them but theres no such thing as perfect... the diffrences we have is what makes us unique and represents who we truly are

crazyBob
47 / Male

Posted: August 04 2006 at 05:48 PM

what i consider "perfect" is completly different to what you would...we all have different taste and mind settings...

what you said was pretty much pointless if you think about it.

crazyBob
47 / Male

Posted: August 04 2006 at 05:49 PM

ur sexy.

who

LukyJay
35 / Male

Posted: August 04 2006 at 05:50 PM

me ofcource

LukyJay
35 / Male

Posted: August 04 2006 at 05:51 PM

Everyone has a diffrent point of view, I agree with that... but most of us try to percet ourselves for no needed reason

crazyBob
47 / Male

Posted: August 04 2006 at 05:54 PM

i find it more for popularity and respect rather than girls or opposite sex... it happens but not as much... but its just a phase everyone gets out of it... thats when you know you're still a child.

and how the hell do i tell if someone is replying to someone else?

PIMP
34 / Male

Posted: August 04 2006 at 10:02 PM

I think ppl should just be themselves, if a person u like doesn't like you for who you are than it's not worth spending time with them! Be urself and u will find some1 that likes you for who you are... bottom line DON'T BE FAKE!!
truu dat... dun try to b sum1 ur not cause then in tha end ur lookin lik tha idiot

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: August 04 2006 at 10:10 PM

lol from what I see, we all try to perfect each other, you know try to be better than what you truly are... in the reall world ppl don't like that... yeh you can try to be as awesome as you like, you can change yourself to make your crush like you, but what ppl don't realize is that you can't act forever, you can't pretend to be someone your not... everytime you try to be someone else you must wonder if you did something rong... theres diffrent tipes of ppl, some like the tipical assholes but in the future they'll realize that the relationship isn't going to go anywhere... and then there is the nice guys who are more gareented to get married and have a good relationship for the rest of there lives... basecally being yourself is the key to success, the person you care about has to like you for who you are... if they don't than there not worth being close to you>>> Ofcource at this age most guys and girls look at looks without even noticing it... yeh everyone wants the perfect person for them but theres no such thing as perfect... the diffrences we have is what makes us unique and represents who we truly are

for a 93% u should know how to SPELL!!!

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: August 04 2006 at 11:27 PM

Quote: AustralianGQ

yeah i agree with Masha,i hate when guys READ bout woman,its just so stupid..why not make ur own rules for ur relationship,some guys believe that woman r just a game,and if u play right..u will get woman who want you.I persoanlly hate when the guy is a bitch and an asshole....but obviosuly at first he is all nice and kind to u ...but after time he changes,and u realize that he is not himself....its just a game he plays....to show that he is the BOSS of the relationship...sure,the men has to be the boss but that dosent mean that u can treat her like shit,not care what she has to say,not respect her..and still b with her..for some...reason...probably sex.but who knows.

LMAOOOO!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA!!! GUYS READ ABOUT WOMEN!!??? AHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA!!! that truly is PATHETIC!!

why is it? females read about men in cosmo and YM and all that, so that makes u just as pathetic too then i guess

dont try to be all wise. because you are not. and listen to the girl who is much younger than you but at the same time a lot wiser and much more intellengent. that meant me. the brilliant 14 year old. women don't read about men, they have better things to do. thats why there are always so many readable things about men in stock. now don't get offended if you are a girl who reads that crap but the only people who would read them are people who are conviced that they are able to turn straight.

_EL_JUGADOR_
36 / Male

Posted: August 05 2006 at 01:03 AM

str8 upp personality man

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: August 05 2006 at 01:04 AM

Quote: _EL_JUGADOR_
  str8 upp personality man

nice thinking, mate!

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: August 05 2006 at 03:36 AM

yeah....Avita is really smart

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: August 05 2006 at 08:36 AM

oh yeah ?!?!?! WELL THEY DONT READ HOW TO B AN ASSHOLE TO MEN!!!!! thats U guys do!!!!

ofcourse u have a shitty personality and all..from what u show us on the forums,its just u r too perfect for them.......why dont u b an asshole?...its pretty easy

guys dont read up on how to be assholes, it just comes naturally, surely u should know that about guys. im too nice, too soft? ah well, i thought woman wnated a guy to be himself, not pretend to be something hes not, isnt that right? well no need to worry their, id never get involved with a you as u wouldnt waste ur time with me

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: August 05 2006 at 08:38 AM

dont try to be all wise. because you are not. and listen to the girl who is much younger than you but at the same time a lot wiser and much more intellengent. that meant me. the brilliant 14 year old. women don't read about men, they have better things to do. thats why there are always so many readable things about men in stock. now don't get offended if you are a girl who reads that crap but the only people who would read them are people who are conviced that they are able to turn straight.

i think we are just taking sides here from the looks of it, b/c clearly i havent seen anything that would make such a mouthy 15 or 16 year old, whatever more intelligent and wiser then me....u explain this to me, please!

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: August 05 2006 at 09:27 AM

guys dont read up on how to be assholes, it just comes naturally, surely u should know that about guys. im too nice, too soft? ah well, i thought woman wnated a guy to be himself, not pretend to be something hes not, isnt that right? well no need to worry their, id never get involved with a you as u wouldnt waste ur time with me

how ca u POSSIBLY say that...u dont fkn know me.....u have never seen me...u have never had a conversation with me

now how the hell can u say that?
see maybe THATS why u dont have a stuible gf...bcuz YOU COMPLAIN ALOT!!!!!!

and ur right...i wouldent get involved with u ..i dont like a winy bitch

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document