Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - creationsim or evolution?...
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / creationsim or evolution?...
Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page

DarK_angeL
29 / Female

Posted: June 07 2006 at 12:16 AM

how did we get here?...give your opinions...

Slavster
31 / Male

Posted: June 07 2006 at 12:17 AM

evolution

deleted
41 / Male

Posted: June 07 2006 at 12:20 AM

i started it !

matz55
30 / Male

Posted: June 07 2006 at 12:24 AM

2 diffrent monkeys... had sex... and made a human

Slavster
31 / Male

Posted: June 07 2006 at 12:24 AM

so were u the chicken or the egg lol

matz55
30 / Male

Posted: June 07 2006 at 12:29 AM

the first ppl in the world were black.. life started in africa first

matz55
30 / Male

Posted: June 07 2006 at 12:31 AM

nothing has meaning... you live... you die... and then u turn into dirt that turns into a tree... that turns into my table

Slavster
31 / Male

Posted: June 07 2006 at 12:32 AM

thast a bleak outlook....u gotta at least believe that ur actions while u are on the planet echo in someone elses life creating meaning

DarK_angeL
29 / Female

Posted: June 07 2006 at 12:42 AM

I don't know what to think ...because nothing has sense anymore...sometimes...
all these wierd questions come in my head, why are we here? where did we come from? where are we going?...but then i calm down...cuz i can't find any answer...and i go back at living my live to the fullest, enjoying everyday, as it would be the last day of my life......

Slavster
31 / Male

Posted: June 07 2006 at 12:44 AM

EXACTLY

deleted
41 / Male

Posted: June 07 2006 at 01:23 AM

Quote: DarK_angeL
  .... enjoying everyday, as it would be the last day of my life......

If I hear that one more time ill actually make that person regret saying it.

Tyoma
28 / Male

Posted: June 07 2006 at 11:19 AM

This actually seperates into two major catagories, one being 'what's the point of life' and 'origin of life'. the accepted and most widely put forth point to life in society is: get good education, marry, have kids, retire and almost everyone lives their life that way not asking anymore questions, bothering with the little problems that occur within those guidelines to life. others find un orthodox guide lines to life, but bottom line is you have a certain amount of time, do w.e you want with it, either way you die in the end. as for origin of life, some choose to not bother their head with these questions and just follow a certain religion...which is just basic human instinct to belong be a part of a group...lol there is so much to say on the subject you really can't fit it all in here, bottom line is don't live by other peoples morals and ethics as a guideline to your point of life

Snaper
29 / Male

Posted: June 07 2006 at 07:13 PM

wow someone knows their shit.....vlads gettin told

Vitali
30 / Male

Posted: June 07 2006 at 07:54 PM

Quote: Tyoma
  don't live by other peoples morals and ethics as a guideline to your point of life

Although this is a common point of view, it is difficult and dangerous to follow (and few actually dare do it). Truth is, we're social creatures, and as such, our lives get dictated by the values of said society. When most people say "don't give a damn about what others tell you", they're usually telling you not to follow trends in what music to listen to, what to wear, and what to watch on TV. But what if someone told you "let's go and kill people"? Would you do it? Probably not. Why? Because society told you not to. It's very difficult and dangerous not to live by the morals and ethics of the collective group. If you want to live by your own morals and ethics, you're better off on a deserted island.

Tyoma
28 / Male

Posted: June 07 2006 at 08:56 PM

Quote: Vitali

Quote: Tyoma
  don't live by other peoples morals and ethics as a guideline to your point of life

Although this is a common point of view, it is difficult and dangerous to follow (and few actually dare do it). Truth is, we're social creatures, and as such, our lives get dictated by the values of said society. When most people say "don't give a damn about what others tell you", they're usually telling you not to follow trends in what music to listen to, what to wear, and what to watch on TV. But what if someone told you "let's go and kill people"? Would you do it? Probably not. Why? Because society told you not to. It's very difficult and dangerous not to live by the morals and ethics of the collective group. If you want to live by your own morals and ethics, you're better off on a deserted island.

exactly, only you went into the extreme like murder etc..of course there are always the general rules of society you must obey or you'll get penalized and become an outcast (i.e criminals) but i was refering to the more subtle things in life.

DarK_angeL
29 / Female

Posted: June 07 2006 at 11:08 PM

Quote: ilovevlad

.... enjoying everyday, as it would be the last day of my life......

If I hear that one more time ill actually make that person regret saying it.

uhm....how can i say this?..oh...I enjoy everyday, as it would be the last day of my life...

you can't hear it...but you can read it...

Tyoma
28 / Male

Posted: June 07 2006 at 11:12 PM

do you really? considering this is your last day alive, what are you doing on these forums no one is THAT big of a optimist, especially not in this day and age, modern society doesn't allow you to be this optimistic, unless you're a hippie

DarK_angeL
29 / Female

Posted: June 08 2006 at 12:14 AM

i just want to underline the fact that i'm trying to have fun everyday...to enjoy everything i do...not to waste my time... too much... and to complicate my life...we have only one life...and time passes only in one direction...we can't go back in time...so why not take advantage of what we have?..

Tinkerb1tch
30 / Female

Posted: June 08 2006 at 08:54 AM

I don't know what to think ...because nothing has sense anymore...sometimes...
all these wierd questions come in my head, why are we here? where did we come from? where are we going?...but then i calm down...cuz i can't find any answer...and i go back at living my live to the fullest, enjoying everyday, as it would be the last day of my life......

I don't know... I alwyas hear that and I think to myself I doubt it.

I'm sure theres things that you still have doubts about. Like certain risks that yu don't take because they're too dangerous or whatever.

If I live to be 80 I'm going to try every drug on the market. Cause once you get to that state what do you have to lose?

Last edited by Tinkerb1tch on June 08, 2006 a 8:56 AM

Tyoma
28 / Male

Posted: June 08 2006 at 10:10 AM

depends on what state you're in at 80, if you find yourself relatively healthy, wouldn't you want to live longer? maybe they come up with some medical marvel of some sort...

Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document