Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Workout & Diet Advise
Discussion Forum Index / Fitness and Health Discussion / Workout & Diet Advise
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

O_So_Sweet
42 / Male

Posted: May 25 2006 at 04:30 PM

Feel free to ask me whatever you'd like in regard's to proper dieting & excersise for your specific body type, I'd be happy to help .. The right knowledge makes a world of difference!

Olya
35 / Female

Posted: May 25 2006 at 08:13 PM

advise me!

O_So_Sweet
42 / Male

Posted: May 26 2006 at 11:25 AM

haha, well what would you like to know ..?

Olya
35 / Female

Posted: May 26 2006 at 02:53 PM

how to reduce my %BF by 3.

O_So_Sweet
42 / Male

Posted: May 27 2006 at 12:42 PM

To reduce BF% is to gain muscle density, which obviously occurs when you start working out .. nothing too crazy, but you'll be able to see a drop within the first month for sure .. I mean you can do cardio & get on a proper eating regiment, but just cause you're loosing pounds, doesn't mean your body fat % will decrease, you have to solidify your muscle tissue to make more lean muscle, which in turn reduces your BF %

O_So_Sweet
42 / Male

Posted: May 27 2006 at 12:45 PM

Check out my posting on the " start working out " thread posted by djpete .. it'll give you a nice start you can do at home. It'll strengthen up your core & increase muscle density in your stomach area which should help alittle towards your goal

Olya
35 / Female

Posted: May 27 2006 at 10:11 PM

well i read the start working out thread, as well as the healthy eating one. You give some really good advice, but the thing is that i already do those things. i already keep a strickt diet and i excersise on a regular basis (both cardio and strength)

O_So_Sweet
42 / Male

Posted: May 28 2006 at 10:34 AM

hmm .. sounds like you're on the right page then, have you lowered your % since you started? If you're really serious about it all, which seems to me you are, you can by this thing called Nutri Sea (think that's how you spell it). Its a fish oil you can get in gel caps (approx. $16)

Its a good oil that your body uses, butdoesnt store as fat, it actually breaks down the fat cells in your body, while it works through your system. Its also great for joints & for your brain. I'd say combining all those things, you should be great! Let me know if you need an more help.

It takes some time to reduce your BF%, just be patient & you'll definetely see results. Sounds like you're doing everything you need to be ..

Olya
35 / Female

Posted: May 28 2006 at 03:16 PM

i dont know about Nutri Sea, im hesitant to be taking any additional fat. I know you say it doesnt store it, but id be scared that it would leave extra unburned fat from the rest of my diet.

i know im on the right track, but i think i need a more rigid routine. i have a set diet, but i do occasionally break it.

i dont know. the problem is that im fine-tuning.. im already fairly lean, so theres not tons of room for realistic improvement. i see results one week, but another it just comes back. so no long-term results really

O_So_Sweet
42 / Male

Posted: May 28 2006 at 07:12 PM

Yea, do your thing .. I mean it is healthy to have some fat on your body, it helps cushion you bones & muscle.
If you look good already, no reason to be a fanatic, just most importantly stay healthy!

About the fish oil, look into it, it fact that your body doesnt store the fat .. read up on fish oil & flax seed oil in you spare time, you'd be surprised how benificial they are.

Good luck with it all

bohdankudelya
36 / Male

Posted: July 05 2006 at 04:01 AM

Hello, I just wanna say that diets dont work. All the diets that exist are examples of excellent promotion of a shitty product. What u gotta do is eat breakfast so that u wont eat at night, n ull b good.

Irka
36 / Female

Posted: July 06 2006 at 12:18 AM

allright, u cannot suggest or advice anyone unless you figure out how their body works, their metabolism, their workout, their fat measures and everything else..i mean its not random like that...every body is different obviously, and although u know ur stuff u cannot help just like that...

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: July 06 2006 at 12:36 AM

lol.. personal trainer here... no need for that

bohdankudelya
36 / Male

Posted: July 14 2006 at 07:00 PM

where do u work

markfinn
74 / Male

Posted: July 15 2011 at 02:51 PM

You have just take green vegetables and avoid heavy food and also avoid oily food.You have also try to eat meat and fruits.

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document