Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - what car would you pick
Discussion Forum Index / Automotive and Motorcycle / what car would you pick
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] -

semendemon
35 / Male

Posted: July 29 2006 at 08:23 PM

If anyone knows shit about cars here, they would know that the Bimmer is the best choice, followed by the G. In fact, I would say they are pretty damn tied, 'cause the G is the better looking ride from the factory, but your 3 can look oh-so-much-better if you know how to modify it.

As for sheer performance, get yourself the CLK or G for sure. No other ride there listed would touch those. The guy who posted up the E46 M3 is retarded, 'cause he actually thinks that you can afford that! He never thought to himself why you were looking for a basic 3 series in the first place, which is due to your BUDGET and AGE. The advice for the 350Z makes sense, 'cause it is faster, but it will never be as comfortable as the G. Go watch the Top Gear review of the Z, and you will laugh at it. In real life, even the dash of the 2006 Z is still made from flimsy plastic material! Although I don't expect any of these cars to feature real leather as in Double-R's, the quality of the leatherette in the Z is by far the worst. The CL has world-reknown and award-winning seats, so get the CLK since its seats adopt a similar design.

So, here's the breakdown:

Performance: 350Z
Luxury: CLK
Comfort: CLK or G35 Coupe (the suspension on the 3 series is much different from these, as it is more tighly tuned for the racing souls).
Reliability: All of them are pretty much equal, although the BMW can face some electrical problems BASED ON the MANUFACTURED YEAR and SERVICE HISTORY since then.
Overall Best: G35 Coupe

What I suggest ASIDE FROM these cars is a stock WRX. It is the most performance and features you can fit into a sub-$20,000 car, and all you gotta do is go out there and find one to test drive, so you can fall in love like I have. Gas consumption is MUCH BETTER than ALL the cars listed here. Your other "econobox" options could be the Sentra SE-R V-Spec and the Lancer RalliArt, but the WRX is in a completely different class. In fact, they compared the 2006 WRX with a bunch of the current top-of-the-line luxury sports sedans from Lexus, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and many more, and their conclusion was that not only did the WRX run faster times in all their races, but it was the overall most comfortable, most simple-to-drive, most affordable, most reliable, most economical, and least gadgeted car in the competition. Alright, my job is done here. Have fun finding your new car.

saloomi
48 / Male

Posted: July 30 2006 at 12:51 AM

yo man i think u should go for the audi

True_vanilla
35 / Male

Posted: July 31 2006 at 03:21 PM

go lincoln navigator sickest shit ever

Junkie
37 / Male

Posted: August 01 2006 at 08:21 PM

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: August 01 2006 at 08:32 PM

Whydididothis
34 / Male

Posted: August 01 2006 at 09:03 PM

juss go with a 2002-2003 lexus is300

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: December 19 2006 at 12:59 AM

yo i unno bro, sick cars all o them, but, check this out, ur gonna b dishit out alot for insurance no matter wich on u get, second the G35 is gonna b more insurance and its more in maintenace at the dealerships, also, the back seats in that car are pretty much for kids, like my buddy has a G35, and i cant sit in the back cuz its too small. The 350Z is prolly ur best choice out of all of these cars because it gets better gas milage than the other cars, and its faster. But also insurance. But the thing is, the car is more reliable, instead of using a Timing belt, it has a Timing Chain and u never have to worry about changing it. I wud say the 350Z is ur best bet out of all of these. Im personally gettin an Impreza WRX soon.

dreiden
43 / Male

Posted: April 24 2008 at 11:45 AM

G335 is the way to. If you can afford new spring for the g37 or hold tight for the GTR.

Chris_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: July 11 2008 at 03:40 PM

ummm, get the 350z beautiful car, sexy sound, decent reliability, good performance, for the money its the best buy

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: July 11 2008 at 03:40 PM

ummm, get the 350z beautiful car, sexy sound, decent reliability, good performance, for the money its the best buy

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] -
Untitled Document