Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - frankie-lude on sluts:)
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / frankie-lude on sluts:)
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

muzic_iz_god
35 / Male

Posted: April 23 2006 at 12:18 PM

ahaha i only post this cuz i think everyone should read wut this guy has to say...

Ok, fucking the 20 boyfriends you had in ur life doesn't make you a SLUT. Doing shit wiht a guy you've known for a while when your not going out does NOT make you a slut. This is how being a slut works, and how you can avoid it.. amongst the guys anyways.

Here is it how it works. We all know a girl, if in the need for pleasure can go out, to any guy she knows, and probably any guy she doesn't know and say "fuck me" in a serious context and he'll say yes. It's known, no arguement there. Now, being a slut is based on how much the guy did for you in order for you to put out. Here is an example.

1. You meet a guy and hook up with him, if the first date you fuck him, you're a slut. And why you ask? Didn't I say it doesnt matter if you fuck your boyfriend? Yes I did, but here's the part everyone fails to see.

If a guy does everything in the world for you and u do shit wiht him, you are NOT a slut. You made the guy work for it.

A guy can't go on the street to any girl and ask for sex, no one will say yes, except for the odd retarded one. Since a guy can't do that, and you girls can, we have to work to get piece. So being a slut is based on how effort it took the guy to get piece from you.

A guy is going to say to his friend "Ya man, i just met her and fucked her already" - SLUT .. or "Ya man, we've been together awhile now, ive done so much for her, we finally did shit" - NOT A SLUT

If you make the guy work for the goods you're not a slut. other wise you are.

And all you girls say on MSN "ya im not like that, if he dont liek waiting fuck him" but we all know, 1st/2nd date your pants are off faster then a hot potatoe in ur hand. And much of you won't admit to this publically but you've all done it.

Youre girlfriends won't clal you a slut if make your guy work for it. Think.

DJTwisT
38 / Male

Posted: April 23 2006 at 01:22 PM

copying what someone write on another forum is not cool.. make up your own ideas and post that..

Last edited by Vlad on April 23, 2006 a 12:29 PM

DJTwisT
38 / Male

Posted: April 23 2006 at 01:23 PM

Quote: DJTwisT
  copying what someone write on another forumis not cool.. make up your own ideas and post that..

*wrote

DJTwisT
38 / Male

Posted: April 23 2006 at 01:23 PM

Quote: DJTwisT
  copying what someone write on another forumis not cool.. make up your own ideas and post that..

*wrote

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document