Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - the da vinchi code
Discussion Forum Index / Movies, Music and Shows / the da vinchi code
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

Fantasybody
37 / Female

Posted: May 19 2006 at 03:04 PM

it comes out tonight , who is actully gonna go see this movie?

i m going to ancaster tonight to watch it , we just bought our tickets , for the late show !

matz55
37 / Male

Posted: May 19 2006 at 03:04 PM

im gonna see it prolly

Fantasybody
37 / Female

Posted: May 19 2006 at 03:08 PM

Quote: matz55
  im gonna see it prolly

lol , i know it s gonna be kinda confusing , i readed the book

polish_gal
36 / Female

Posted: May 19 2006 at 05:04 PM

there is no way I'm seeing it, it goes against everything that I believe in...

matz55
37 / Male

Posted: May 19 2006 at 05:05 PM

Quote: polish_gal
  there is no way I'm seeing it, it goes against everything that I believe in...

wut u mean

matz55
37 / Male

Posted: May 19 2006 at 05:12 PM

were did u go

Vitali
37 / Male

Posted: May 19 2006 at 05:24 PM

According to all thereviews, it sucks...

Slavster
37 / Male

Posted: May 19 2006 at 05:25 PM

4get the review im gonan go catch it anyways....

Fantasybody
37 / Female

Posted: May 19 2006 at 05:53 PM

same here , i m going to the late show , yay !

polish_gal
36 / Female

Posted: May 19 2006 at 07:10 PM

I don't want to see it. I can belive in what is writen in the bible but not what some dufus wrote which he has no proof of and just tries to confuse the others no thanks... its pathetic...

Fantasybody
37 / Female

Posted: May 20 2006 at 10:52 AM

actully it s really good , and polish it s not confusing at all . Its just saying the royal blood still exsist ... and you can t be just ignorrance to one and only religion , i m an aztec as known , born and baptised as one , come to canada i had to change my religion .

i really dont belive the bible , reason why , the bible is rewritten every 6 months , there is one true bible and it is secured where none esle can see it , only the pope . So really if they dont want us reading this bible then our religion is true a lie !

really my faint lies in science !

Junkie
37 / Male

Posted: May 20 2006 at 01:03 PM

Quote: Fantasybody
  it comes out tonight , who is actully gonna go see this movie?

i m going to ancaster tonight to watch it , we just bought our tickets , for the late show !

Fuck that

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: May 24 2006 at 07:40 PM

I don't want to see it. I can belive in what is writen in the bible but not what some dufus wrote which he has no proof of and just tries to confuse the others no thanks... its pathetic...

The Da Vinci Code is a bunch of theories incorporated into a fictions storyline. But none the less those theories are fuelled by certain facts, which I知 afraid the bible lacks. For example, i can't remember if this is mentioned in the Da Vinci Code but this example is from the Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, the story of the French priest named Berenger Sauniere, the priest uncovered some ancient, mysterious "documents" in an abandoned church near southern France. After taking the "documents" to some experts and colleagues of his and returning to the small city. He suddenly had at his disposal millions of francs, building a number of unconventional building projects in the area. Now that story is a fact, but what he found that led him to his fortune is just a theory. That theory being, perhaps he found the "holy grail". As oppose to the bible which has nothing in its base to support its argument of all those wacky stories. If you can find me at least one story from the bible which can be supported by some sort of evidence, you値l earn my respect and I値l ignore that completely ignorant and idiotic comment you earlier made.

All the research done is based on facts, that later suggest realistically possible scenarios, theories, a conspiracy if you will. There is no definite evidence to suggest the theories are false, but also no definite evidence to make them facts.

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: May 24 2006 at 07:43 PM

Oh and anyone who needs a review to tell them whether a movie is good or not is a complete idiot. Correct me if I知 wrong but isn't a review, just another persons opinion on the movie? I'll let you contemplate that for a little bit....

Whirly
35 / Female

Posted: May 24 2006 at 07:43 PM

Quote: Tyoma

The Da Vinci Code is a bunch of theories incorporated into a fictions storyline. But none the less those theories are fuelled by certain facts, which I知 afraid the bible lacks. For example, i can't remember if this is mentioned in the Da Vinci Code but this example is from the Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, the story of the French priest named Berenger Sauniere, the priest uncovered some ancient, mysterious "documents" in an abandoned church near southern France. After taking the "documents" to some experts and colleagues of his and returning to the small city. He suddenly had at his disposal millions of francs, building a number of unconventional building projects in the area. Now that story is a fact, but what he found that led him to his fortune is just a theory. That theory being, perhaps he found the "holy grail". As oppose to the bible which has nothing in its base to support its argument of all those wacky stories. If you can find me at least one story from the bible which can be supported by some sort of evidence, you値l earn my respect and I値l ignore that completely ignorant and idiotic comment you earlier made.

All the research done is based on facts, that later suggest realistically possible scenarios, theories, a conspiracy if you will. There is no definite evidence to suggest the theories are false, but also no definite evidence to make them facts.

woaah....

polish_gal
36 / Female

Posted: May 26 2006 at 10:50 AM

yo uknow what as long as your faith is strong and the movie won't influence your beliefs and you take it as a story/ a fiction thing, then you are oki but if your faith is week or you don't know much about the bible or faith or whatever then don't bother cause you'll just get confused

polish_gal
36 / Female

Posted: May 26 2006 at 10:51 AM

Brown took a bunch of things from different books and things, which he was later being sued for but anyways and he put it in one book and then the movie came out based on the book but the book is more detailed and stuff then the movie, some things were just cut out

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: May 26 2006 at 01:49 PM

Brown took a bunch of things from different books and things, which he was later being sued for but anyways and he put it in one book and then the movie came out based on the book but the book is more detailed and stuff then the movie, some things were just cut out

That he did. He basically took an existing novel and modernized it by giving it a storyline that would appeal to a broader younger audience. I doubt many people here would be able to read past the first couple pages but the original book who started a lot of conspiracies is called The Holy Blood and The Holy Grail, I don't remember the author but if you find yourself genuinely interested in the theories purposed in the Da Vinci code then you shall find the Holy Blood and the Holy Grail quite a satisfying read. This also goes back to the French priest I mentioned earlier..

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document