Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - MDMA & Ibogaine.
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / MDMA & Ibogaine.
Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: May 16 2006 at 06:09 PM

MDMA & Ibogaine.

Some people know MDMA as a tablet pill called extacy. And most get negative thoughts about this drug when is mentioned.

But MDMA contains empathogen; 'euphoria' [a state of hapiness] and is used for psychotherapy.

- Empathogen is a hallucinogen which produces both emotional and social effects these terms, brought all together form psychoactive drug use.

MDMA prodeces feelings of empathy, love, and emotional closeness to others. Which of course produced by the positive thoughts of people.

Although MDMA prodeces hapiness, it also produces Methamphetamine [creating an addiction for this drug]

Ibogaine is collected from Tabernanthe iboga. [Trees, located in Africa]
-Ibogaine reduces or simply interrups the adiction to drugs like Marijuana, MDMA, MBDB, alchohol
and even nicotine [contained in ciggaretes].
It also interrups with others accidtions like food, gambling, computer games and sex life.
- Ibogaine also heals your physical performance.
- Ibogaine, like other drugs is a halluciogen- {side effect}, also the other side effects are throwing up, headaches and a lazy feeling.

-- In conclusion, MDMA and Ibogaine combined together do remove your negative thoughts and actions, therefore making you a positive person that you are in your normal state.
MDMA maybe addictive while Ibogaine heals your addiction. Love and peace cannot come from humans as a natural thing. MDMA and Ibogaine do help (if used) to the society.

Now my question to you - Do you think if we do use these 'drugs', will we be able to escape let's say the judgement day or hell? Or do you think it is a sin to you these drugs? But on the other side they do help us emotionally which helps us be a kinder human being.

TOLSTI
28 / Male

Posted: May 16 2006 at 06:19 PM

i belive that god gave men the power of evolution... thus giving us the gift 2 invent things so if we invented this for our own happiness then i guess we should use it just dunt get carried away...

Jan_na
28 / Female

Posted: May 16 2006 at 06:22 PM

You are kinder while you are on the drug, but what will you turn into when you are searching for your next fix. I know you say that Ibogaine reverses the affects of the addictive aspect of MDMA, but too much could go wrong in combination, the repercussions could be dangerous. The combination may however be a good idea for medical purposes, perhaps deep stages of clinical depression. (In a sense like the use of Marijuana for the purpose of a pain killer for cancer patients)

Lets also not forget to take mental addictions into consideration. Your brain controls everything in your body, including emotion. Thus one could become psychologically addicted to this sense of Euphoria, even if the Ibogaine takes away the physical addictive components of MDMA. Physical or psychological, it is still an addiction and still needs to be treated, and will still have a negative impact (ie- withdrawal syndromes upon ending the use of the drug)

Basically, the potential repercussions would be too great to hypothetically escape judgment day or hell.

It's not a fact of it being a "sin" by using the drug; it's a matter of the aftermath not being worth the momentary euphoria. The things to follow are much more serious. Plus, reality has pain as well as happiness. If you are always happy, you do not appreciate it as much. It is the idea of a proper balance in nature (aka- male, female, Dark, light… and thus happy, sad)

Conclusions…extremes of anything are never good, including happiness. With a constant happiness, pressing issue could very well be ignored.

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: May 16 2006 at 06:41 PM

Your absolutely right.

-But what I forgot to put under Ibogiane is that the drug gives the effect of seeing your life, your past basically - which actions you took, positive or negative. In the end of that particular trip the user doesn't only come out clean but also comes out with positive thoughts for actions that he took, thus helping him esqape the same problems that will occur to him in the future. I believe in Buddhism, today a life of a Buddhist doesn't get easier, if anything it gets harder, because in a way we do make pacts with the devil, to get an easy life, or a shorter way to a particular goal.
I like to think that MDMA and Ibogaine are a 'glish' in our life, which would help us become more of a positive person. Giving us the chance of not reincarnating less than usual and making it easier on our souls.

Jan_na
28 / Female

Posted: May 16 2006 at 06:49 PM

Yes i see what you are saying, but there is still the problem of psychological addiction, and really any form of addiction is not a positive thing.

One could become addicted to the Euphoria itself...

Addiction then makes people act drastically, whether they see what they have done in the past or not. When desperate all thoughts of morals are lost and instinct to fullfill the craving of addiction takes over. It's psychological of course, but it is still an issue. Do you not think that this could pose serious problems in society as a result? Like adding a good thing bring a bad thing along with it?

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: May 16 2006 at 06:56 PM

I like the way you think, heh.

-For example Money is good, but at the same time it ruins people. Ibogaine also cures the physical effects on people thus making them forget the feeling of craving physically and mentally. (My apologies for rushing and not checking twice what I wrote.)

Jan_na
28 / Female

Posted: May 16 2006 at 07:01 PM

Quote: romaa
  I like the way you think, heh.

-For example Money is good, but at the same time it ruins people. Ibogaine also cures the physical effects on people thus making them forget the feeling of craving physically and mentally. (My apologies for rushing and not checking twice what I wrote.)

But the thing is that it cannot cure the mental addiction. That is self made...it's like convincg yourself that you need it, when physically you do not, but mentally you really do.

an example (off topic but it just demonstrates the power of the brain over the body). A woman, so convinced she was pregnant refused to be tested, she experienced all the signs of pregnancy, morning sickness, body change in accordance to harbouring a growing fetus, when it came time to the end of her third trimestr, there was no child in her womb...There are many examples like this, some with deadly diseases (i know this from research papers i've ready and my mother was a surgical nurse and happened to whitness them first hand).

Thus, mental addictions can hypothetically occur without the assistance of drugs, as well as regardless of potential prevention from Ibogaine.

but it really is all interesting in the sense that a combination of drugs like that can potentially really work lol.

(leaving...shall continue debate when i get back lol)

TOLSTI
28 / Male

Posted: May 17 2006 at 01:47 AM

Yes the mind can b a very tricky thing...... do u belive that ppl can move objects with their mind? ... i do i belive in phycological and physical energy wich could leave the human body and possibly produce an energy source..... and besides ma godmothers husband had access 2 the soviet unions Kgb files alot of fuked up shit in there...

TOLSTI
28 / Male

Posted: May 17 2006 at 01:50 AM

for those who dunt kno the soviet union almost for 30 yrs were exploring stuff like using ur mind 2 move stuff..... and 2 read minds thats y even when theres a muder in russian they sumtimes call like samovidsi....ppl who can tell wat happen preatty much by feeling without all the facts..... and 80% their right....

Whisky
32 / Male

Posted: May 17 2006 at 11:15 PM

I used to sell MDMA. It's basically extacy without the junk. MDMA is the main ingredient in extacy but household chemicals are cut with it to increase profits and the high.

Truthfully it is the cess of exacty in a weed comparison,but thats not to say it is healthy for you.

The high is clean and there is no ups and downs but people have to know most mdma doesn't get you as high as extacy.

A lot of extacy has crushed glass as an ingredient because it makes tiny cuts in the stomachs lining and the drug gets into the bloodstream within minutes. (Increasing the high)

Extacy causes birth defects and elshimers and a lot of long term effects aren't yet known. I never touched anything but weed n liquor and if you do anything besides those you are a custy in my mind.

_EuG_
31 / Male

Posted: May 21 2006 at 09:37 PM

Quote: Whisky
  I used to sell MDMA. It's basically extacy without the junk. MDMA is the main ingredient in extacy but household chemicals are cut with it to increase profits and the high.

Truthfully it is the cess of exacty in a weed comparison,but thats not to say it is healthy for you.

The high is clean and there is no ups and downs but people have to know most mdma doesn't get you as high as extacy.

A lot of extacy has crushed glass as an ingredient because it makes tiny cuts in the stomachs lining and the drug gets into the bloodstream within minutes. (Increasing the high)

Extacy causes birth defects and elshimers and a lot of long term effects aren't yet known. I never touched anything but weed n liquor and if you do anything besides those you are a custy in my mind.

buddy u dont know anything about MDMA or E.... thats funny, birth defects and elshimers.... RIGHt

go do some reading then talk .... jus cuz u deal it doesnt mean u know anything

MDMA in moderation is jus about as harmful as booze.. and weed makes u alot more lazy and has more effects on ur way of life

Youwish
31 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 11:32 AM

mdma is alot more harmful than alcohol, are u cracked

_EuG_
31 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 09:58 PM

Quote: Youwish

do some research....

if u do it everyweekend then it will catch up to u, but if u do it once in a blue moon its ok

Whisky
32 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 11:30 PM

Quote: Youwish
Word.

natusik
29 / Female

Posted: May 22 2006 at 11:43 PM

Quote: TOLSTI
  for those who dunt kno the soviet union almost for 30 yrs were exploring stuff like using ur mind 2 move stuff..... and 2 read minds thats y even when theres a muder in russian they sumtimes call like samovidsi....ppl who can tell wat happen preatty much by feeling without all the facts..... and 80% their right....

alright why would it be related to kbg?

natusik
29 / Female

Posted: May 22 2006 at 11:43 PM

kgb*

natusik
29 / Female

Posted: May 22 2006 at 11:47 PM

the mind is a very powerful tool .. if we only use up to 10 % of our brain .. imagine what we would be able to do with the other 90 % .. i certainly believe that our mind can control matter it's just that humans have not yet found the ability to access that level of the mind .. hopefully we'll still be alive to witness anything close to that

deleted
41 / Male

Posted: July 08 2006 at 12:43 PM

Quote: natusik
  the mind is a very powerful tool .. if we only use up to 10 % of our brain .. imagine what we would be able to do with the other 90 % .. i certainly believe that our mind can control matter it's just that humans have not yet found the ability to access that level of the mind .. hopefully we'll still be alive to witness anything close to that

Considering you are gonna be a doctor "if we only use up to 10 % of our brain .." makes me scared for your patients.

There is research, and there is consipracy theories and karma talk, pick a side and stick to it.

natusik
29 / Female

Posted: July 08 2006 at 01:15 PM

it's a proven fact that people only use up to 10 % of their brain .. i don't see the point to your arguement ...

Soldat_Udachi
32 / Male

Posted: August 27 2006 at 03:29 PM

thats bullshit. Maybe YOU only use 10 percent of your brain average homosapian uses 95 percent of their brain! It is a common myth!

Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document