Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / the REAL Iran
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

kour0sh
35 / Male

Posted: May 02 2006 at 12:34 AM

BOBBY
36 / Male

Posted: May 02 2006 at 12:38 AM

WOW BROO HAHAHA TAHT IS SICKK PICS SEEMS LIKE U PUT ALOT OF TIME INTO THIS SICKK MANN

GOO IRANN

THIS IS SO TRU PPL THINK OF IRAN AS LIKE DESERTS AND AND POVERTY BUT YOO WE OWN ENOUGH SHIT WE CAN FIGHT CASUE WE HAVE A SICK ARMY AND THE LAST PIC IRAN OWNS SHARES IN BENZ WE OWN SO MUCH OF IT THAT IS WHY OUR FUCKING COP CARS ARE BENZ

PROPS MANN THAT IS A GOOD TOPIC AND REALLY GOOD PICS

deleted
48 / Male

Posted: May 02 2006 at 12:50 AM

impressive. i have to admit i thought it was deserts and ugly chiks. good, they really should work out that nuclear thing to support growth and economic development - that talk about them launching nukes.. BULLSHIT! who in the right mind that drives a benz would wanna compromise it by shooting nukes..

BOBBY
36 / Male

Posted: May 02 2006 at 01:00 AM

Quote: ilovevlad
  impressive. i have to admit i thought it was deserts and ugly chiks. good, they really should work out that nuclear thing to support growth and economic development - that talk about them launching nukes.. BULLSHIT! who in the right mind that drives a benz would wanna compromise it by shooting nukes..

IRAN DOESN't even own nukes they are developing it but they don't have it righ now the wold is making a big deal out of it go fucking stop korea why the fuck pick on iran why? cause iran is the 4th richest county out of natural resources that is why

pizdetz
37 / Male

Posted: May 02 2006 at 01:25 AM

useful pics, ill never be there anyways...thanks for clearing things up.

Jules
35 / Male

Posted: May 02 2006 at 01:39 AM

that IS BS!! I dont care about your pics!! IRAN IS BACKWARDS AND RETARDED!!! They STONE PPL TO DEATH! WHAT KIND OF ADVANCED SOCIETY STONES PPL! I MEAN COMMON!! STOOOONING!!! and didnt the president say "death to israel" isnt that kind of the national slogan, to drive the jews into the sea and expose the zionist conspiracy? isnt that why they are making nukes> btw the reason the world picks on iran is because they are less stable than korea, iran's president is a lunatic! and they are keynote speakers at the anti-zionist convention!

kour0sh
35 / Male

Posted: May 02 2006 at 08:30 AM

you, my idiotic friend, have jus proven that you are brainwashed by this CNN channel
perfect example of monkey see monkey do

and always remember this, iran is not anti JEW IRAN IS ANTI ZIONIST

I.D.F
35 / Male

Posted: May 02 2006 at 11:11 PM

im not surprised, but nice pics. also anti-semites is very high in iran which is hidden,

Soldat_Udachi
38 / Male

Posted: May 03 2006 at 10:14 PM

breach of forum rules

NO racist posts

Last edited by Vlad on May 03, 2006 a 10:18 PM

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: May 03 2006 at 10:20 PM

breach of forum rules

NO racist posts

Last edited by Vlad on May 03, 2006 a 10:23 PM