Discussion Forum Index / Automotive and Motorcycle / i raced a cobalt 2day
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] - Next Page

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: December 19 2006 at 03:54 PM

Quote: soviet_soldie
  any 1 can rape a fuckin cobalt... try to achieve something else to b proud of

roma shut up haha
15 1/4 mile? try low 14s fag, and dont talk buddy what do u have with ur own money? i think $30 grand for a 19 year old is quite an accomplishment

matz55
37 / Male

Posted: December 19 2006 at 04:17 PM

Quote: Z24_4_Life

roma shut up haha
15 1/4 mile? try low 14s fag, and dont talk buddy what do u have with ur own money? i think $30 grand for a 19 year old is quite an accomplishment

with a fat driver like you... the cobalt does 1/4 mile in about 2 years

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: December 19 2006 at 06:02 PM

Quote: matz55

Quote: Z24_4_Life

roma shut up haha

with a fat driver like you... the cobalt does 1/4 mile in about 2 years

wow, ur a mature guy, thumbs up to u

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: December 19 2006 at 07:33 PM

*high five*

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: December 19 2006 at 11:48 PM

yo 4banger, i wud like 2 c u come up wit sumtin faster than an Impreza WRX stage 3 Racing Turbo buddy

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: December 19 2006 at 11:49 PM

and p.s. Duble Clutchin isnt meant 2 make u faster, its meant for you not to loose speed whilie shifting, i c spijon or wtf ur name is hasnt ever driven a manual

spijon
38 / Male

Posted: December 20 2006 at 07:11 AM

the cobalt is mid 14's...and i know you won't be getting anywhere near that. this is c&d times....you will not be getting mid 14's......you will be getting mid 15s at best, mostly high 15s and 16s. that mid 14 that c&d did is a single best run out of a few runs. and besides ur not a professional driver no matter how good u think u are

i dont care how old u are and how much u paid....there are self made millionaire 19 year olds owning cars where the annual maintenance costs more then your cobalt...and for 30g you still couldve gotten something a lot faster

chris_shadow......you know nothing about cars at all. have you ever heard a professional or a technician talk about performance in "stages"? it is clear you play too much need for speed and know nothing about cars. there are plenty of cars that can beat a turbo charged imprezza wrx sti....both street legal stock or street legal tuned cars

as well.....there are tons of cars that will beat a turboed impreza on top speed

spijon
38 / Male

Posted: December 20 2006 at 07:35 AM

chris_shadow....you are a stupid son of a bitch....double clutchin is ment to slow down the engine speed as your going into the next gear to make the shift smoother. do you even know what to do when you double clutch?

cars now a days dont need double clutching as gearboxes all come with synchros now since the 80s

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: December 20 2006 at 12:02 PM

spijon, listen carefully, iv driven the cobalt at Cayuga, i ran 14.8 my first run, so i tell u what, first of all i dont like arguing with ppl like u in the first place, and u dont even have a picture up, for all i know u could be some pedafile doush bag which u probably are, and dont give out false pretences cuz u think u know about cars, i speak for the cobalt cuz i know everything about it
u can speak for chris all u want and ur little double clutching cuz that in fact is a stupid move that only rally drivers use

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: December 21 2006 at 12:39 AM

lmao, ok, i actually agree wit Z24 yo, i mean buddy, u dont even have a fuckin picture, and give me one stock car that can beat an Impreza WRX STI, within the Imprezas pricerange buddy, which is around 50 grand new, gimme one car buddy

Yavor
38 / Male

Posted: December 21 2006 at 06:40 AM

I powershift into second gear lol, "power", lol i used to chirp the tires at 60 km/h, however i think thats y my clutch is woren out

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: December 21 2006 at 11:54 AM

chris man i hate to burst ur bubble, and as hard as it will be do take in, the new mustangs, the gt models beat sti's and they stangs cost 40grand, but thats on a good strait away, other then that the sti has everything else on it
plus yo u got a wrx or a wrx sti?

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: December 21 2006 at 12:46 PM

WRX STI yo, and i know on a straightaway the Mustang will beat it, but in a race with turns and like a street race, an STI will rip the mustang

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: December 21 2006 at 04:03 PM

exactly

semendemon
35 / Male

Posted: December 21 2006 at 08:03 PM

You are both newbs. Stop talking like you will ever own any of these cars. You haven't even driven either, and are watching a Top Gear review or reading a review online and you think that you know a lot about the cars. Your word does not mean SHIT until you drive the cars and review them yourself in-depth (not just the ride quality but also the exterior and interior design quality). How do you do that? You go and invent something, and become rich. Or you study hard. Then, when you have money, you hit the dealerships and the commission salesmen come kissing your ass, asking you which car you want to test drive first.

"WRX STI yo, and i know on a straightaway the Mustang will beat it, but in a race with turns and like a street race, an STI will rip the mustang" --> How much more immature can you fucking get? Go get a life. Go pick up some hoes at Jarvis in your Civics and get laid. Stop thinking that you know the world, and start innovating and come up with your own ideas. The problem with you new generations is that you follow the world out there too much and think you know everything, but what you don't know is that you are putting all your money in the pockets of all these big corporations, and letting them fuck you over like that. How about you go and BECOME the next Bill Gates and START the next big corporation? Use your brains, people. I know it's hard, but you gotta do it if you wanna be successful.

Anyway, back to cars. That advice was not aimed just at Chris; it is at all of you who are arguing stupid shit like Mustang vs. STi. These cars come from completely different origins, use completely different suspensions, and have a completely different level of sophistication in their mechanical and aesthetic design.

The Mustang is just a muscle car and uses more gas than the STi even though it is not even comparable to it. The electronically adjusted suspension in the STi alone will make the Mustang look like an ancient example of engineering. Don't even get me started with the turbocharging phenomenon that Prodrive pulled off in getting so much power from such a small engine. And the best thing about that power is that it is not just horsepower like other Japanese cars, but it is also torque. So, the STi is a muscle car just like the Mustang, but it is not made in America and is 10x more sophisticated and modifiable. It already has forged pistons and injectors for you to do your Stage 2 turbo upgrade, whereas a Mustang would need all of that before throwing in a roots supercharger or a large single turbocharger.

By the way, which $40 G Mustang were you referring to? The supercharged Roush, Vortech, or Saleen S281? If it is the Roush or Vortech, then you really have your facts twisted. You DEFINITELY have not driven these cars and that is why you are making shit up out of your ass based on Internet facts. So, stop doing that, 'cause you sound and look like a kid. And the girls on here are certainly not digging that.

The power-to-weight ratio of the STi is the highest in that list, so not only will it outdrag all those Mustangs with its low-end torque (a.k.a. muscle), it will outcorner them too. By the way, I would personally never buy the Mustang for the kind of winters we have here in Canada, since it is too heavy and the handling is too poor. I have driven one, so take my word on that. And the interior is real flimsy compared to the sporty and impressive interior of the Prodrive STi.

Alright, my job here is done. Now, both of you stop talking big. Peace.

matz55
37 / Male

Posted: December 21 2006 at 08:59 PM

semendemon, you are a poor and stupid kid your self... anything you said applies to you more then anyone else here... anyone wasting thier time, by writing a post that long is a total fucken moron with no life

matz55
37 / Male

Posted: December 21 2006 at 09:01 PM

Oh... and one last thing... Sti is for DIRTY ASIANS, while the Stang is for DIRTY CANADIANS

GET A BMW, AUDI, BENZ OR PORCHE
other you are also a douch like semendemon... or wtvr the fuck his real name is

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: December 22 2006 at 01:07 AM

yo, semendemon, or what ever, ur tellin us what we drove and havent drove, ur a fuckin idiot, i own a fuckin Impreza STI from 2005, ur gonna fuckin tell me about my fuckin car, and what it can and cant do, when i fuckin drive it every fuckin day, omg, ur a fuckin idiot

matz55
37 / Male

Posted: December 22 2006 at 03:40 AM

the wrx sti is shit... who CARES if its fast... its FUUGGGGGGLY

spijon
38 / Male

Posted: December 22 2006 at 12:46 PM

youre 17....you dont own a subaru wrx sti....stop lying

i bet you dont even have your g2 youre just talking out of your ass

also z24 dude....you still dont pull 14.8 in a cobalt.....post some slips or stfu

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document