Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - RELATIONSHIPS
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / RELATIONSHIPS
Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page

exotik_barbie
39 / Male

Posted: March 08 2007 at 09:15 AM

1.What part of relationships do you hate the most?
2.How many have u had?
3.What were they like?
4.Do you believe you can love more than once?
5.What do YOU do to get over ur ex?
AND
6.Did you ever have a one real love..relationship?
thats it

exotik_barbie
39 / Male

Posted: March 08 2007 at 09:23 AM

1. I hate the feeling of "whats next"-thats always the hard part.
Obviosuly all the bad is the part we all hate but w.e for me specifically is knowing that its done..and like ending it bad and not talking or seeing eahcother ever again...thats always the hardest
2. I have had 3 real relationships?? and i guess one deosnt really cound cuz like i was 13 lol..but w.e
3.1st one was really immature type of frendship thing but more lol only for a month when i was about 13
2nd one was hm wow 2 years and 3 months..it was long. I learned alot. thats all i cud say and i did enjoy it and i guess this one was my "real love" type of thing
3rd Was my most recent andd it was for ALMOST 6 MONTHSS ah and it was lots of fun..and at the end i learned more about myself..

4. I hope so! but not really cuz you know If i've already had my real love..deos that mean im not guna really love my husband?? LOL we'll see

5. I keep myself as busy as i can...try not to think about it and re think but end up doing that neways lol
Have people around me as much as i can..TALK about it as you can see here lol TALKING really helps me.

5. yess my 2years and 3 months...so farr

exotik_barbie
39 / Male

Posted: March 08 2007 at 09:25 AM

sekceenikki10
35 / Female

Posted: March 08 2007 at 12:04 PM

- i think it would have to be jealousy :(

2.How many have u had?
- umm 4? i think

3.What were they like?
- 1 was amazing but i was young and didnt know wut i wanted so i ended it.. 2 he was angry and psyhco..3 pure asshole n it took me 2 years to notice.. 4 i fucked up n still love him

- more than once yes..but there will always be different kind of feelings

- good question.. i TRY to just live life as if nutin ever happened..TRY to go out with friends, listen to music, go for a walk to the park..just really TRY not to think about it

- i did..just started to get complicated n didnt think it was love anymore..i dunno..i guess i thought i did if that makes any sence lol

good to see theres FINALLY a new topic lol

babe_liana
33 / Female

Posted: March 08 2007 at 11:10 PM

Quote: exotik_barbie
2.How many have u had?
3.What were they like?
AND
thats it

1. When two people don't trust each other
2. I don't know if I should count them because they were like 1-3 month...
3. It was fun, because they were all different and I enjoyed lot's of things with them, diferent activities etc.
4. Yes, no one will forget their fist love, BUT anyone can love more then once for sure!
5. I try to focus on studying, if it doesnt work then I party like crazy.

exotik_barbie
39 / Male

Posted: March 09 2007 at 01:16 PM

lol goodd answer same here..

juliie*
33 / Female

Posted: March 09 2007 at 02:37 PM

2.How many have u had?
3.What were they like?
AND
thats it

1. i hate being tied down, and being obligated to spend a lot of time with the same person, even though at first you love it, i guess i just get sick of things.
2. 4
3. 1. it was a good first relationship, we were both new to the whole idea and it was a really good experience, he was an awesome guy but neither of us were ready for a serious relationship. 2, my first really serious relationship, we were rediculously close..i wasnt ready to be that commited to one person and had to end it and turned out to be the break up from hell, over a year we fought about getting back together, but now we're friends! 3, it was a stupid relationship to help me get over my ex. 4, my longest relationship, it ended recently because he moved away for firefighting school, we put up with the long distance for a while, but gave up. we still talk all the time we'll see what happens when he gets home.
4. i believe that you can love more than once. but i also feel that once you find the person you're 'meant for, you'll know, and hopefully marry them. theres nothing wrong with having little foolish loves to help you find out who that special person is.
5. go on as if nothing happened.. keep myself occupied! have as many girls nights as i need!!
6. i dont think ive had one real love. but i dont know. i have said 'i love you' to two people, and at the time thought i had meant it.. but there were problems in every one of my relationships, and id like to think that the perfect relationship doesnt have any problems....guess ill keep dreaming ha

exotik_barbie
39 / Male

Posted: March 10 2007 at 12:33 AM

1. i hate being tied down, and being obligated to spend a lot of time with the same person, even though at first you love it, i guess i just get sick of things

HMM Thats weird i mean if you really like the person wudnt u wannna be with them and spend time...
Being realistical u cant be togther litterally everyday(except soem cases) But you know..i mean its not AN obligation if you call it that then maybe..uv never really liked any guys like thatt..i just HATE letting go, being alone BUT THEN again..once ur okkayy or a lil okayy ur fine but styll to realtionsips..they only hut ppl.
BTw LOL right now i feel like i wanna do this--> (disapear)

juliie*
33 / Female

Posted: March 10 2007 at 08:27 AM

1. i hate being tied down, and being obligated to spend a lot of time with the same person, even though at first you love it, i guess i just get sick of things

HMM Thats weird i mean if you really like the person wudnt u wannna be with them and spend time...
Being realistical u cant be togther litterally everyday(except soem cases) But you know..i mean its not AN obligation if you call it that then maybe..uv never really liked any guys like thatt..i just HATE letting go, being alone BUT THEN again..once ur okkayy or a lil okayy ur fine but styll to realtionsips..they only hut ppl.
BTw LOL right now i feel like i wanna do this--> (disapear)

yeah i know its really weird! and it's not so much that i feel its an ogligation, i just like spending time with my friends, and figuring out what to do on a saturday night last minute. i dont really like to have my day planned out (with socilaizing anyways) and with all of my past boyfriends thats been how it is! im a really busy person, and my free time is limited, and there are many people i'd like to spend it with. so i guess the main reason i dont like being in relationships is possibly because there are just too many people to see in such a little time, and i dont like one person consuming all of that time to them, even if it is my boyfriend. it doesnt mean i didnt like any of them, because i reallyyy did. i think its just something i have to get over before i attempt another relationship!

..and why do you feel like you want to disapear!?! haha

exotik_barbie
39 / Male

Posted: March 10 2007 at 11:39 AM

exotik_barbie
39 / Male

Posted: March 10 2007 at 12:18 PM

yeah i know its really weird! and it's not so much that i feel its an ogligation, i just like spending time with my friends, and figuring out what to do on a saturday night last minute. i dont really like to have my day planned out (with socilaizing anyways) and with all of my past boyfriends thats been how it is! im a really busy person, and my free time is limited, and there are many people i'd like to spend it with. so i guess the main reason i dont like being in relationships is possibly because there are just too many people to see in such a little time, and i dont like one person consuming all of that time to them, even if it is my boyfriend. it doesnt mean i didnt like any of them, because i reallyyy did. i think its just something i have to get over before i attempt another relationship!

..and why do you feel like you want to disapear!?! haha

Well i guess every situation is different. For me i dont have that many frends all at once i have really close ppl then i have like other ppl well i dono.
In a way im kindof jealous of you becasue u probably suffer less than me after a breakup. I find myself being alone at 1st alot, or just with my bestfrend. Then things fall into place, I think i just feel more comfortable with a smaller amout of ppl.
I want to dispear becasue i just got out of a relationship..and its really hard, i was attached.
Lifee...

juliie*
33 / Female

Posted: March 10 2007 at 01:00 PM

Well i guess every situation is different. For me i dont have that many frends all at once i have really close ppl then i have like other ppl well i dono.
In a way im kindof jealous of you becasue u probably suffer less than me after a breakup. I find myself being alone at 1st alot, or just with my bestfrend. Then things fall into place, I think i just feel more comfortable with a smaller amout of ppl.
I want to dispear becasue i just got out of a relationship..and its really hard, i was attached.
Lifee...

well i guess everyone deals with things differently. and im lucky to have all my friends to help me get over someone and cheer me up. i'd give you some more tips on breakups, but you probably deal with things completly different than i do. and we probably have completly different personalities, because its very difficult for me to get attached to someone. to that there are advantages, but more disadvantages.
if you need help with your break up or just need someone to talk to, you can message me! im not a psyciatrist or anything haha, but i know it always makes me feel better when i just spill my feelings out to someone!
feel better!

exotik_barbie
39 / Male

Posted: March 11 2007 at 04:59 PM

YEA ACTUALLY HAHAHA we're back but that was a had break..Yeah ur right, its different for everyone and every situation is allways different! But thank u so much this actually helped me soo much lol

exotik_barbie
39 / Male

Posted: March 11 2007 at 04:59 PM

hard*

juliie*
33 / Female

Posted: March 11 2007 at 07:52 PM

no problem.. goood to hear you guys are back together!! hope it works out for you two!

exotik_barbie
39 / Male

Posted: March 12 2007 at 02:44 PM

thanks!

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: March 14 2007 at 10:56 AM

1. I hate it when i love the person and he doesn't feel anything to me. and I hate it when he knows that i love him but he is not sure about his feelings to me however he does some step like huging or kising me on my forehead. THAT just makes it even worse because i can't forget him that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. I had 2...
3. both of them were not succesful at all.
4. i allways loved someone.. it is not interesting to live like that without having any feelings for anyone. And I love this guy for maybe 3 years allready. I never loved someone for this long.
5.i don't do much but whatver i do doesn't work out. I just try to look at other guys. but i never can find the one that is better then him.
6. nope! i still believe that i am gonna get the realtionship with the guy i love. i just have keep believing. but i am getting tired already..

any comments?

Karinka
48 / Female

Posted: March 14 2007 at 11:02 AM

dont get tired ....ur just 17!!!

i get those phases too after long relationships. u know what helps: spending ALOT of time wiht girlfriends, doing fun activies where u dont think about that guy, and just spilling everything u feel to ur girlfriends...once u keep repeating urself and all the details about him, ull realize his faults, ul just get tired of talking about him and thinking about him. and that is when ull know ur over him bc then ull start thinking about someone new

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: March 14 2007 at 11:23 AM

i know.. but its not that i want to forget him i want to get him. i really want it.. with him i act like he is just my friend. but he keeps picking me up , calling me and whatever. stuff like that.. after 3 years of waiting i just can't let all of this time just go away. i really want to get him

sekceenikki10
35 / Female

Posted: March 14 2007 at 04:21 PM

Quote: katenka*
  i know.. but its not that i want to forget him i want to get him. i really want it.. with him i act like he is just my friend. but he keeps picking me up , calling me and whatever. stuff like that.. after 3 years of waiting i just can't let all of this time just go away. i really want to get him

its been 3years and ur still not with him? i think maybe u should try to move on n find sumbody else..

Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document