Pages: - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: March 07 2007 at 07:07 PM

with no hands... always work!

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: March 07 2007 at 08:23 PM

yo tinkerb1tch why are you keep making all of this topics? If you what to share your experience okay but only what we see is that you just ask!!! Im Sorry about being pain in the butt!!

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: March 08 2007 at 12:19 PM

Quote: Moscow_style
  yo tinkerb1tch why are you keep making all of this topics? If you what to share your experience okay but only what we see is that you just ask!!! Im Sorry about being pain in the butt!!

I don't understand what you're saying but I make these topics to keep the forums going..... no ones been around cause they're dead as of late and I'm reviving them so either participate or GTFO!

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: March 08 2007 at 02:04 PM

doesnt it get tiring with no hands? i mean youre jaws MUST get tired and then you start leaking all the saliva, and then it escapes all over, mostly revolving around the dick and the balls area, you know, it gives us the itch!

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: March 10 2007 at 01:02 AM

Quote: romaa
  doesnt it get tiring with no hands? i mean youre jaws MUST get tired and then you start leaking all the saliva, and then it escapes all over, mostly revolving around the dick and the balls area, you know, it gives us the itch!

not if you're careful

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: March 11 2007 at 11:04 AM

Quote: Tinkerb1tch

not if you're careful

are YOU careful??

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: March 13 2007 at 12:17 AM

not if you're careful

are YOU careful??

LMFAO... what do u think?

parasucojunky
34 / Male

Posted: March 13 2007 at 01:22 AM

sick topic, feels best with tongue ring no competition unless u can perform some magic wit ur tongue the girls with the tongue rings rule the dick

Junkie
37 / Male

Posted: March 13 2007 at 04:29 AM

blowjobs with no teeth always work too

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: March 13 2007 at 07:45 AM

not if you're careful

are YOU careful??

LMFAO... what do u think?

well, i was hoping you'd get cocky and ask me to 'TRY ME'

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: March 13 2007 at 07:45 AM

i mean, you could always, its not like i live on the other side of the world, you know, on thursday maybe, just gimme a call =]

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: March 14 2007 at 02:54 PM

LOL I got skills!!

CENTOUNDICI
33 / Male

Posted: March 17 2007 at 10:09 PM

thats amazing

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: March 20 2007 at 08:10 AM

LOL I got skills!!

show me!

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: March 20 2007 at 03:41 PM

cmonnnn man, tsk, all my life ive been deprived, i didnt even get my first kiss, nevermind holding hands

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: March 23 2007 at 12:34 AM

cmonnnn man, tsk, all my life ive been deprived, i didnt even get my first kiss, nevermind holding hands

LMFAO ur only 17 patience

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: March 23 2007 at 10:14 AM

LMFAO ur only 17 patience

HAHA, cmon man, you know age isn't the issue. help me out, come over, ill make you tea, well talk and... stuff...

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: March 23 2007 at 10:32 PM

man take her out to a restarant give her a 51 long stem roses and maybe something from juliary, then you ask for what ever you what!!

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: March 24 2007 at 07:59 AM

man take her out to a restarant give her a 51 long stem roses and maybe something from juliary, then you ask for what ever you what!!

tinker, im thinking diamonds... youll pretty much have to...

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: March 25 2007 at 12:37 PM

Thats shit doesn't work on me... I'd just say "Thanks for the roses n' stuff but ur still not gonna get in my pants!"

Pages: - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document