Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Tramp Stamps..
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / Tramp Stamps..
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: February 27 2007 at 05:17 PM

Are they "hot" or trashy??

I don't personally like them but hey to each their own!!

P.S. this thread was only made so I could tell everyone I just got a tattooooooo its hot!

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: February 27 2007 at 06:26 PM

depends what kinda tattoo she got, it can be nice..but its overrated and overplayed..every girl has one, its not original

Karinka
48 / Female

Posted: February 27 2007 at 07:38 PM

i agree that it depends on the kind of tatoo and where u place it on your body....the reason u got the tat matters too... alot of teens get tats because its some act of rebelion or w.e...they dont get that its permament and that they might not want it after they get married/have kids etc

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: February 27 2007 at 08:51 PM

i got mine cause it symbolizes my last name...i will forever and ever love my last name

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: February 28 2007 at 03:01 PM

Its on my rib cage just below my braline close to my heart its a cross and orchids for my dad who passed away three years ago.

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: February 28 2007 at 11:02 PM

thats nice!! sorry about your dad!!! but whats the point if you can see it? i think that if you get one you should do it where everyone can see it!!! On the other hand its a fuck up idea!!! cause thats basicly means that your mark for life!!! and that will hunt you for life!!! and thats even easies to show yourself if people know about it!!!

Last edited by Tinkerb1tch on March 03, 2007 a 4:35 PM

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: March 03 2007 at 04:35 PM

Quote: Moscow_style
  thats nice!! sorry about your dad!!! but whats the point if you can see it? i think that if you get one you should do it where everyone can see it!!! On the other hand its a fuck up idea!!! cause thats basicly means that your mark for life!!! and that will hunt you for life!!! and thats even easies to show yourself if people know about it!!!

<br><br><font size = "-4">Last edited by Tinkerb1tch on March 03, 2007 a 4:35 PM</font>

I put it there firstly because its close to my heart and secondly because my mom doesn't need to know about it.

I don't want everyone else to see it, I got it for myself and thats all I'm really concerned about. and I won't regret it I got it for my father and I've waited close to three years to make sure that I really wanted it.

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: March 04 2007 at 07:06 PM

then good for you!!! but make sure you wont get in shit with cops cause that can fuck you up!!!

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: March 04 2007 at 07:52 PM

then good for you!!! but make sure you wont get in shit with cops cause that can fuck you up!!!

how do you figure?

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: March 05 2007 at 05:35 PM

its just is! cause every cop knows that if you have a tatoo they will stop at nothing to take a look at it doesnt matter what the place is!!! that what happen to the guy i know he had to drop his pants in front of a club case cops thought that he was the guy who stole a car near by and they said that the guy had a tatoo on a leg!!! so i geuss you ge the point!!!

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: March 06 2007 at 08:31 PM

its just is! cause every cop knows that if you have a tatoo they will stop at nothing to take a look at it doesnt matter what the place is!!! that what happen to the guy i know he had to drop his pants in front of a club case cops thought that he was the guy who stole a car near by and they said that the guy had a tatoo on a leg!!! so i geuss you ge the point!!!

Yea except.. mine is right under my bra line and I don't go around topless...

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: March 06 2007 at 09:47 PM

you never know wher life will take you!!!

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: March 07 2007 at 06:53 PM

you never know wher life will take you!!!

.... you're too stupid for me to argue with... UGH! lol

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: March 07 2007 at 08:25 PM

ic! But you know the comments that i make are actualy try but the topic that you make thats whats stupid and if you can argue then dont start!!

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: March 08 2007 at 12:20 PM

I can't argue with you cause you're a moron!

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: March 08 2007 at 05:13 PM

are you sure? i think that if i have a risonable arguements and you can make anything smart to say then what makes you! Okay i get that my english is not that perfect but i only live her for 2 year and already i can make to stop talking and start bitching cause you have nothing to say! Anyways im sorry that im being an ass, by the way happy women's day!!!

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: March 10 2007 at 01:01 AM

are you sure? i think that if i have a risonable arguements and you can make anything smart to say then what makes you! Okay i get that my english is not that perfect but i only live her for 2 year and already i can make to stop talking and start bitching cause you have nothing to say! Anyways im sorry that im being an ass, by the way happy women's day!!!

I'm not saying your points aren't valid or good I just don't understand what the hell you're trying to say or why yo're even trying to start an argument.

Last edited by Tinkerb1tch on March 10, 2007 a 1:01 AM

CENTOUNDICI
33 / Male

Posted: March 18 2007 at 09:06 PM

your all crazy

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: March 20 2007 at 08:15 AM

there fuckin hot, i cant wait to get my tattoos, i got about 7-8 in my mind, and about 4-6 that i forgot of, im sure theyll come around, cause id be pretty pissed!

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: March 23 2007 at 12:30 AM

Quote: CENTOUNDICI
  your all crazy

Agree to disagree

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document