Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - jealoussy
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / jealoussy
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

bubblezz
43 / Female

Posted: February 22 2007 at 09:56 PM

jealous bf/gf happens pretty often and usually ends reletionships....therefore without trust a relationship cant go on for too long....

so,what if you were involved with someone and they'd watch every move of your and question everytime u go somewhere with who when and where.....woudl you dump em right away or...?

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: February 22 2007 at 10:36 PM

i deserve my space...if i want to go out with my girls than i will, if my b/f can't respect my space than he can bug off

sekceenikki10
35 / Female

Posted: February 22 2007 at 11:28 PM

well i would want to at least know where he is and who hes with...just so i wouldnt have to be worried all nite if i dont hear from him...guess depends on the relationship though too...

Karinka
48 / Female

Posted: February 23 2007 at 01:40 AM

i hate possessive types though...like calling to worry about where u are is fine.. but when it gets out of control and they call too often to question where and with whom you are and get jealous...that tends to get annoying...

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: February 23 2007 at 04:47 PM

Quote: bubblezz
  question everytime u go somewhere with who when and where.....woudl you dump em right away or...?

i don't think that this is jelousy. i think it is my boyfriend's right to know where I am, whith who and when. Sometimes couples do need some space and they chill with their friends but knowing where your gf/bf is, is normal. I have a friend that as soon as she wakes up she writes a msg to her boyfriend "I am awake" or whenever she goes to smoke outside she calls him telling him that she went out side to smoke..and her bf does the same thing. I think it all depends on a relationship... if you are really close with a person so its normal to know what he/she is doing when and where... but if u are not close enaugh or you just don't really love eachother so i guess there is no point of this... and you are not even interested knowing where and with who he/she is.

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: February 23 2007 at 05:03 PM

yes it right to tell ur parnter where you are and with who but well taking it to the level where u have to call them to let them know you are crossing the street and taking a shit is way too much..love or no love thats fucked up and called being too obessessed or dependent

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: February 23 2007 at 08:58 PM

i think that being worried about ur partner is okay but honestly when u mssg him or her saying i went to pee in 2 misn im going to take a poop in 4 mins i just sneezed in skool mssging him saying i just went up to the board bla bla its gay, when u go out make sure he can reach u anytime and u can reach him then its all good

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: February 24 2007 at 03:34 PM

hell, no, my wife and i will be hitting up orgies and shit man, some gang bangs, three somes, anal babies, you know, the regular

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: February 24 2007 at 10:19 PM

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: February 24 2007 at 11:36 PM

jealous bf/gf happens pretty often and usually ends reletionships....therefore without trust a relationship cant go on for too long....

so,what if you were involved with someone and they'd watch every move of your and question everytime u go somewhere with who when and where.....woudl you dump em right away or...?

Thats why you take them everywhere you go and spend more time with them and your and her friends so noone whould care about being jelous at anyone!!!

bubblezz
43 / Female

Posted: February 25 2007 at 08:16 PM

Quote: Vika_Chika
  i think that being worried about ur partner is okay but honestly when u mssg him or her saying i went to pee in 2 misn im going to take a poop in 4 mins i just sneezed in skool mssging him saying i just went up to the board bla bla its gay, when u go out make sure he can reach u anytime and u can reach him then its all good

so true beb

xtc_vixenn
47 / Female

Posted: February 25 2007 at 08:18 PM

ive been through hell like that, he checked my cellphone, hacked my email, my msn, I wasnt allowed to have any friends or nothing and still

lizachka103
34 / Female

Posted: February 26 2007 at 01:22 PM

Quote: Vika_Chika

that really doesnt have much to do with jealousy, thats more like really wierd obsessiveness and smothering...
jealousy is when u seem ur bf talk to another girl and u get furious and accuse them of cheating, flirting, etc....its when u get insecure and mad when he talks to other girls

lizachka103
34 / Female

Posted: February 26 2007 at 01:23 PM

see*

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: February 26 2007 at 06:49 PM

ya but u dont know what started that weird obsessiveness, maybe the guy is scared that some random guy will start talking to her so he tries to take up as much time as he can so u cant say that its not jealousy..u gotta think beyond the facts that u are given and question till the end

PussyKat
34 / Female

Posted: February 27 2007 at 04:45 PM

it al depends on the way you look at it...my bf used ot be like that untill he realized that im honest, so he stoped..the funny part is that i really dont mind him fukcing around..

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: February 27 2007 at 05:13 PM

If it gets to the point of them restricting you to go out with friends or to certains places its unacceptable... like what happened with one of my exes... I would never lies to someone I was going out with but if they're crazy jealous and controlling hit the road JACKKK!

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document