Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Nightmare!
Discussion Forum Index / General Discussion / Nightmare!
Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page

exotik_barbie
33 / Male

Posted: February 19 2007 at 01:14 AM

WHAT IS YOUUR LIFE NIGHTMARE !?

I'll tell you mine later LOL after i hear some goood ones!

By worst night mare i mean something actaully happening in real life like for example
On grad night you show up with the same dress as a fag in your skool:| ew ne whoo have fun!!

could be..something that actually happened already...is happening or can happen

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: February 19 2007 at 08:09 AM

recently i keep dying in my dreams, 3 times, the number doesnt change, in different ways every time,in the end up, all the events are somewhat understood (a weird feeling in a dream) and i end up being nder a spell, and i wont stop dying.

that and the big animals attacking me and when they do it cuts off my breathing in many different ways and i end up blacking out(waking up) i get that alot, im just curious what it means, cause i wouldnt know

bubblezz
36 / Female

Posted: February 19 2007 at 04:35 PM

clowns as lame as it sounds i always had nightmare of clowns chasing me in forest(more like jungls) clowns are just tooo much for me

FrUiTyRuTi
26 / Female

Posted: February 19 2007 at 08:17 PM

Tinkerb1tch
30 / Female

Posted: February 19 2007 at 08:21 PM

she meant real life situatios that u hope are just nightmares

That would be losing a parent and I've gone through it before ... and everything that follows is chaos

Moscow_style
28 / Male

Posted: February 19 2007 at 11:41 PM

man you should read sonik its a book that explanes dreams!!!

exotik_barbie
33 / Male

Posted: February 24 2007 at 02:33 AM

lol yeaaa thnx tinkerrr!

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: February 24 2007 at 03:31 PM

yeah tinker, thanks, im so stupid, that I DIDNT NOTICE. my reply was on topic anyways, i just wanted to know what it means

Tinkerb1tch
30 / Female

Posted: February 27 2007 at 01:58 AM

Quote: romaa
  yeah tinker, thanks, im so stupid, that I DIDNT NOTICE. my reply was on topic anyways, i just wanted to know what it means

but thats not whast she was asking either way and relax there... i dont like t have battles of wits with unarmed opponents!

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: February 27 2007 at 09:33 PM

Quote: Tinkerb1tch

but thats not whast she was asking either way and relax there... i dont like t have battles of wits with unarmed opponents!

i feel like punching you!

Tinkerb1tch
30 / Female

Posted: February 28 2007 at 03:03 PM

LMFAO try it and see how fast 40 guys show up and beat you into a bloody pile of mush...

exotik_barbie
33 / Male

Posted: February 28 2007 at 06:46 PM

lmfao oyyy

xxbeautiful7
26 / Female

Posted: February 28 2007 at 09:25 PM

losing someone important to me...
although it will obviously happen some time in my life,
I'm really scared of death. Not for me, but for others.

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: March 01 2007 at 05:57 PM

LMFAO try it and see how fast 40 guys show up and beat you into a bloody pile of mush...

relax your muscles and learn to take jokes, ya cunt!

Tinkerb1tch
30 / Female

Posted: March 04 2007 at 07:54 PM

I think I took it quite well I even "LMFAO"ed.

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: March 05 2007 at 11:53 AM

I think I took it quite well I even "LMFAO"ed.

reaalllly?? well, i think you're a terrible liar ;p

Tinkerb1tch
30 / Female

Posted: March 06 2007 at 08:33 PM

Well I think you have crabs.... that doesn't mean anything...

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: March 08 2007 at 01:57 PM

Having crabs and lying isn't the same ballpark. It's a different reality. You're not thinking I have crabs, you can't, since you don't have the necessary evidence for such thought. You can't possibly think I have crabs, there is nothing to think about, its straight up information being transfered to your brain with-out any process of thought. I, on the other hand, have to think or assume whether you're lying or not. Also, saying 'I think you're lying' is pretty much a kinder way to say that you're a liar, because displaying information in a straight up way might not go so well with the reaction of the one that's receiving the information given.

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: March 08 2007 at 01:59 PM

Think again cupcake ;p,
and by the way, i want to wish you happiness, stay beautiful, horny, kinky, be strong and most of all healthy, since it's women's day today, this goes out to all the beautiful ladies that mother nature has given us, stay fit ladies, love and peace

Tinkerb1tch
30 / Female

Posted: March 10 2007 at 01:04 AM

Having crabs and lying isn't the same ballpark. It's a different reality. You're not thinking I have crabs, you can't, since you don't have the necessary evidence for such thought. You can't possibly think I have crabs, there is nothing to think about, its straight up information being transfered to your brain with-out any process of thought. I, on the other hand, have to think or assume whether you're lying or not. Also, saying 'I think you're lying' is pretty much a kinder way to say that you're a liar, because displaying information in a straight up way might not go so well with the reaction of the one that's receiving the information given.

HAHAHHAHA....

I still think you have crabs

Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document