Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - if you could change your gender for one day
Discussion Forum Index / General Discussion / if you could change your gender for one day
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

FrUiTyRuTi
26 / Female

Posted: February 17 2007 at 07:07 PM

what would you do in that day?
like say you could snap your finger at midnight and be the opposite sex for 24 hrs what would you spend the day doing?

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: February 17 2007 at 07:09 PM

id touch myself, ALOT

FrUiTyRuTi
26 / Female

Posted: February 17 2007 at 07:12 PM

I would spend the day thinking.
So I could be the first girl to know how a guy thinks.

Ya. Good idea, eh?

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: February 17 2007 at 07:25 PM

ROFL, no, youre still going to think like a girl, youd try and go down on yourself
!

FrUiTyRuTi
26 / Female

Posted: February 17 2007 at 07:27 PM

Well in my question I didnt mention that I'm gona stay thinking like a girl... if you got to change completely. But I guess I would only do it if I was asmart guy but since I would probly be like every guy ou there I would get laid and see how it is being a guy

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: February 17 2007 at 07:29 PM

probably, being a guy is much better than being a girl, ahahahaha, if i had the chance, id be a transgender, thatt way, i swing both ways!

FrUiTyRuTi
26 / Female

Posted: February 17 2007 at 07:35 PM

VERY NICE! But than ull be able to get pregnent

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: February 17 2007 at 07:39 PM

i dont think they get pregnant... lol

FrUiTyRuTi
26 / Female

Posted: February 17 2007 at 07:44 PM

Well if u had female hormones why not? Homaphrodites get pregnant so Y wont trangeders?

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: February 17 2007 at 07:57 PM

cause transgenders loose their ability to produce kids, when theyre hitting puberty, gworing up..

bubblezz
36 / Female

Posted: February 17 2007 at 08:14 PM

try puttin on condoms

FrUiTyRuTi
26 / Female

Posted: February 17 2007 at 09:16 PM

Very good advice Daniella.... NO GLOVE NO LOVE!

sekceenikki10
29 / Female

Posted: February 17 2007 at 10:59 PM

i'd rather want to choose the person i wanna turn into just to see with that person is really thinking about mee

FrUiTyRuTi
26 / Female

Posted: February 17 2007 at 11:13 PM

lmao if only we could do that..

smirnoff
29 / Male

Posted: February 18 2007 at 12:19 AM

oh my god ruti i JUST had this convo with a few friends lmaoooo... id call up any sexy dikes that i kno and go have lesbian sexxxx sexy time... and on the way there id speed cuz then id just flash the officer and get away with it then id hit up a club get picked up by a rich fool go to his place drug him and take his shit thats wut bad girls do back home lmao... but really id rather stay a man lol...

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: February 18 2007 at 08:06 AM

Quote: smirnoff
  oh my god ruti i JUST had this convo with a few friends lmaoooo... id call up any sexy dikes that i kno and go have lesbian sexxxx sexy time... and on the way there id speed cuz then id just flash the officer and get away with it then id hit up a club get picked up by a rich fool go to his place drug him and take his shit thats wut bad girls do back home lmao... but really id rather stay a man lol...

lool igor, we definately should chill, gimme ur fone number, and we shall this weekend!

romaa
28 / Male

Posted: February 18 2007 at 05:00 PM

[quote=sekceenikki1i'd rather want to choose the person i wanna turn into just to see with that person is really thinking about mee [/quote]

damn, now i wana watch what women want with mel gibson, the anti semite, such a relaxing and fun movie to watch! takes youre breath aawwway!!!

FrUiTyRuTi
26 / Female

Posted: February 18 2007 at 08:41 PM

Quote: smirnoff

hehe I like the bad girl version better.I'm adding, you should totaly hav a period so u can be moody with an excuse for once

Tak vso if I was a guy I'd have gay sex...go shopping for guy's clothes... get a tattoo across my chest. Then I'll freak out and avoid looking down my pants. Well... for a while. Then I'd jump up and down naked, just to see if it feels as funny as it looks. I'd pee standing up.Then I'll go see the world from a guys point of view, see if any of my usual mates treat me better as a guy (and no i dont mean fancy me, lol) see what they say about me (Cos they wont know its me obviously) And 2 hours before Id check myself out, laze around in underwear all day watching sports with my feet up, eating whatever i want cause it wouldn't affect me. And than Take some pics DONE

katenka*
28 / Female

Posted: February 19 2007 at 12:17 AM

ooooo if i was a guy...1) i would fight with the guy i like and beat the heelll out of him i would love to do it.. 2) i would go to gay club and have some sexy time
3) i would talk with a guy i like and ask him what he really thinks about katusha

FrUiTyRuTi
26 / Female

Posted: February 20 2007 at 07:59 PM

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document