Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Random Acts of kindness
Discussion Forum Index / General Discussion / Random Acts of kindness
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

MadV
37 / Male

Posted: February 08 2007 at 04:23 PM

Simple little unexpected things make my day. They can bring a smile to my face, be it a smile to someone who has a frown or a gentle dontation of clothes, cans or loose pocket change, during a trying hoilday season for some. I was at a Tim Horton's drive thru yesterday near Mississauga here in Ontario and I placed my order for a hot chocolate which I always get this time of year on my way to work, I got up to the cash and she handed it to me and said, "The lady infront of you paid for you" Shocked, I looked to see if it was someone I knew and said to the cashier, I don't know this woman, are you sure? her response was, "It has been going for quite a few cars now, I think it's a random act of kindness thing" so of course I hopped on the band wagon and paied for the next car... now I think to myself, "When did it end?" Who was the greedy one to take the freebie?" I know it made my day and put a smile smile on my face!

Any other nice random acts of kindness, heart warming touchers?

CENTOUNDICI
33 / Male

Posted: March 20 2007 at 05:32 PM

i think your crazy

spijon
38 / Male

Posted: March 20 2007 at 05:43 PM

since this site is full of jews...i bet it was someone on here who killed the chain

romaa
34 / Male

Posted: March 20 2007 at 09:08 PM

Quote: spijon
  since this site is full of jews...i bet it was someone on here who killed the chain

haha, true that

Junkie
37 / Male

Posted: March 23 2007 at 10:06 PM

Quote: spijon

Junkie
37 / Male

Posted: March 23 2007 at 10:11 PM

dont lie man u probably broke the chain urself grabbed that coffee "yelled snatch and run biatch!" and ran away/drove away thats why it made ur day

lol

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document