Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Hello
Discussion Forum Index / General Discussion / Hello
Pages: - [ 1 ] -
   
MadV
31 / Male

Posts:34
Rank: Regular
Posted: February 08 2007 at 04:22 PM

  Good evening, tmeet. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin... Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, whereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's failure or the end of some awful struggle are celebrated with a nice holiday. I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat.
There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones and instant messaging, and men with “computer skills” will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with the internet, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, think, and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillence coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well, certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? Angry, jealousy, hate. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you.

Last night I observed severly forums. I studied carfully and realized…..there is far too much hate over the internet. Why? Well maybe because we sit alone in front of our computers and say what we shall say, because no one knows Exactly who it really is. I sat and observed different forums to remind the people of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory, but he had his different reasons, and I have mine. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. My words are extremely similar. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of the internet remain unknown to you, then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight! Two years from tonight! Three years from tonight! Four hundred years from tonight! In front of your computers, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

Yours truly MadV………

 
   
romaa
28 / Male

Posts:462
Rank: God
Posted: February 09 2007 at 03:49 PM

  Hello to you too, stranger
 
   
MadV
31 / Male

Posts:34
Rank: Regular
Posted: February 09 2007 at 04:24 PM

 
  Quote: romaa
  Hello to you too, stranger


Stranger yes for now. Different no
 
   
rus_allince
41 / Male

Posts:2716
Rank: SuperGod
Posted: February 09 2007 at 06:35 PM

  good speech
forgive me for my french but why are you hiding your face with a mask?
if you just put one picture with that mask
i wouldent wonder
but all of your pictures are taken with that mask
and that rises some questions
so if you dont mind
please answer
 
   
MadV
31 / Male

Posts:34
Rank: Regular
Posted: February 09 2007 at 07:58 PM

 
  Quote: rus_allince
  good speech
forgive me for my french but why are you hiding your face with a mask?
if you just put one picture with that mask
i wouldent wonder
but all of your pictures are taken with that mask
and that rises some questions
so if you dont mind
please answer


I wear the mask because of an idea. I'm no different then you or anyone else on this site. Believe me. I live a normal life.

The mask is an idea, if I came out with me unmasked and said those words how would I have been looked at? The mask is a meaning, the meaning takes on purpose.
 
   
rus_allince
41 / Male

Posts:2716
Rank: SuperGod
Posted: February 09 2007 at 11:51 PM

  is it because your black?

-OR-

is it because your too sexy for your shirt?
 
   
rus_allince
41 / Male

Posts:2716
Rank: SuperGod
Posted: February 09 2007 at 11:59 PM

  okay honestly you said that if you wouldent wear that mask and still wirte those forums, people wouldent look at you the same
that just means that your afraid to show who you are
a face can be a face buit it gives a first impression
you analyzed us
i analyze you
and i say, that your afraid of something
or eles you would show your face
or maybe you just want to keep people wondering and curious
maybe you dont want people to recpgnize you on the streets
there are alot of maybes in here, it has to be more then just an "idea"
but i geuss only you know your truth
 
   
smirnoff
29 / Male

Posts:82
Rank: Senior
Posted: February 10 2007 at 08:54 AM

  madv i surely appreciate your extensive knowledge of english language, and the content of your posts but ill be honest this creeps the shit out of me lol no offence... its kinda cool... u remind me of that doll from saw who was riding a trike haha... well done
 
   
Karinka
41 / Female

Posts:773
Rank: God
Posted: February 10 2007 at 11:01 AM

  this idea is from the movie "v for vendetta"
the character in the movie wears exactly the same mask...it was a pretty intersting movie
 
   
MadV
31 / Male

Posts:34
Rank: Regular
Posted: February 10 2007 at 08:14 PM

 
  Quote: rus_allince
  okay honestly you said that if you wouldent wear that mask and still wirte those forums, people wouldent look at you the same
that just means that your afraid to show who you are
a face can be a face buit it gives a first impression
you analyzed us
i analyze you
and i say, that your afraid of something
or eles you would show your face
or maybe you just want to keep people wondering and curious
maybe you dont want people to recpgnize you on the streets
there are alot of maybes in here, it has to be more then just an "idea"
but i geuss only you know your truth


There is something you have to understand. A man can be destroyed and even forgotten, but as a symbol or an idea it takes on a whole new meaning. To send the message this must be done.
 
   
MadV
31 / Male

Posts:34
Rank: Regular
Posted: February 10 2007 at 08:16 PM

 
  Quote: smirnoff
  madv i surely appreciate your extensive knowledge of english language, and the content of your posts but ill be honest this creeps the shit out of me lol no offence... its kinda cool... u remind me of that doll from saw who was riding a trike haha... well done


Creeps out everyone at first. I'm on many sites and people have learned to accpet it and even fall in love with the mask. I mean no harm at all.
 
   
MadV
31 / Male

Posts:34
Rank: Regular
Posted: February 10 2007 at 08:19 PM

 
  Quote: Karinka
  this idea is from the movie "v for vendetta"
the character in the movie wears exactly the same mask...it was a pretty intersting movie


It is from V for Vendetta. Truly a movie I will never forget.
 
   
Nick
28 / Male

Posts:637
Rank: God
Posted: February 11 2007 at 03:26 AM

 
  Quote: rus_allince
  okay honestly you said that if you wouldent wear that mask and still wirte those forums, people wouldent look at you the same
that just means that your afraid to show who you are
a face can be a face buit it gives a first impression
you analyzed us
i analyze you
and i say, that your afraid of something
or eles you would show your face
or maybe you just want to keep people wondering and curious
maybe you dont want people to recpgnize you on the streets
there are alot of maybes in here, it has to be more then just an "idea"
but i geuss only you know your truth


No, he is simply trying to convey and release your fear of change, he is simply a man living among us, normal, but when he puts on the 'symbol' he becomes something more than an ordinary man... remember few can be heroes/heroines but all can be the supporters. In this case he is trying to become the hero/heroine as a symbol towards the issue of freedom and security over the internet, and through fear of change he is trying to get us involved in movement to become his supporters.
'The fear of change, in this case, would be the loss of freedom, the fear that certain individuals would to take away the freedom from us, causing the change.'
 
   
MadV
31 / Male

Posts:34
Rank: Regular
Posted: February 11 2007 at 03:43 PM

 
  Quote: Nick
 
  Quote: rus_allince
  okay honestly you said that if you wouldent wear that mask and still wirte those forums, people wouldent look at you the same
that just means that your afraid to show who you are
a face can be a face buit it gives a first impression
you analyzed us
i analyze you
and i say, that your afraid of something
or eles you would show your face
or maybe you just want to keep people wondering and curious
maybe you dont want people to recpgnize you on the streets
there are alot of maybes in here, it has to be more then just an "idea"
but i geuss only you know your truth


No, he is simply trying to convey and release your fear of change, he is simply a man living among us, normal, but when he puts on the 'symbol' he becomes something more than an ordinary man... remember few can be heroes/heroines but all can be the supporters. In this case he is trying to become the hero/heroine as a symbol towards the issue of freedom and security over the internet, and through fear of change he is trying to get us involved in movement to become his supporters.
'The fear of change, in this case, would be the loss of freedom, the fear that certain individuals would to take away the freedom from us, causing the change.'


You have nailed it right on. You took words right out of my mouth.
 
   
CENTOUNDICI
27 / Male

Posts:54
Rank: Senior
Posted: March 18 2007 at 09:05 PM

  well its a good site
 
 
Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document