Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Your Definition of a Virgin
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / Your Definition of a Virgin
Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: December 14 2006 at 11:55 PM

What is your definition of a virgin?
Someone who hasn't had intercourse man/woman style?

Because if that's the case, lesbians and gays could have sex for years and still be 'virgins'

Your thoughts?

lizachka103
34 / Female

Posted: December 15 2006 at 01:09 AM

to me, someone who wants to be a virgin is someone who doesnt want or need physical pleasure.....

doin everything but sex doesnt count..if ur a virgin in onehole, ur virgin in ALL , thats it
unless u jsut didnt have sex yet lol , diff story

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 15 2006 at 10:26 AM

pikachu is a virgin

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: December 15 2006 at 06:54 PM

k i read this article in a amgazine and they were disscussing that. and it said that some ppl belive that even giving a bj could be considered the loss of virginity...but it just depends what you consider a virgin.
a guy cant lose his virignity, and what happens when a girl does? theres blood, and it hurts. does that happen in the ass? well i dont know cuz i never tried but i dont think so...
which means that you can only lose your virginity by having sexual intercourse

Romeo69
35 / Male

Posted: December 15 2006 at 07:39 PM

omg u kids really need to get laid and stop talkin about sex.

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 15 2006 at 08:55 PM

this is a sex forum you idiot. just becuase you have a gf and you get laid dosent mean we dont. BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 15 2006 at 08:57 PM

Quote: xxbeautiful7
  k i read this article in a amgazine and they were disscussing that. and it said that some ppl belive that even giving a bj could be considered the loss of virginity...but it just depends what you consider a virgin.
a guy cant lose his virignity, and what happens when a girl does? theres blood, and it hurts. does that happen in the ass? well i dont know cuz i never tried but i dont think so...

avital,not everyone bleeds when they first have sex.some girls dont even have the placenta. so dthey dont bleed. some girls bleed even after like 50 times of having sex,and that is if the sex was rough. if you have anal sex,it bleeds to because it hurts.

Nick
34 / Male

Posted: December 15 2006 at 11:21 PM

lmao, nick is back.... well at least for today, however winter brake is coming up... and now i'm off to smoke some shisha...

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: December 15 2006 at 11:25 PM

Quote: rus_allince

Quote: xxbeautiful7

avital,not everyone bleeds when they first have sex.some girls dont even have the placenta. so dthey dont bleed. some girls bleed even after like 50 times of having sex,and that is if the sex was rough. if you have anal sex,it bleeds to because it hurts.

that was not my point. but w/e.

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: December 15 2006 at 11:25 PM

Quote: Nick
  lmao, nick is back.... well at least for today, however winter brake is coming up... and now i'm off to smoke some shisha...

HURAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: December 16 2006 at 12:46 AM

uhm u dont always bleed from the first time and when u have anal sex it is not suppose to bleed unless u hit something else.
a virgin for me is someone who did not experience any sexual intercorse a.k.a sex

Romeo69
35 / Male

Posted: December 16 2006 at 12:34 PM

Quote: rus_allince
  this is a sex forum you idiot. just becuase you have a gf and you get laid dosent mean we dont. BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

lmao kakoy buuuuuuuuuuuuurn ? hahahha

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: December 16 2006 at 12:36 PM

Quote: Vika_Chika
  uhm u dont always bleed from the first time and when u have anal sex it is not suppose to bleed unless u hit something else.
a virgin for me is someone who did not experience any sexual intercorse a.k.a sex

thanks for the aka sex, some ppl do know what sexual intercourse is

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: December 16 2006 at 01:14 PM

Quote: Romeo69

lmao, hes right,u ppl need 2 stop talkin bout sex and gettin laid, and just get laid, shit man, is it that hard

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: December 17 2006 at 12:23 AM

Quote: Chis_Shadow

lmao, hes right,u ppl need 2 stop talkin bout sex and gettin laid, and just get laid, shit man, is it that hard

pssh look at all the big people here....telling someone to get laid and calling other people kids...bitch plzzzz
some people have diff beliefs than u and they do not want to get laid before the marriage
and im pretty sure the first time u got laid wasnt that long ago or i dont even think u have ever had sex in your lil life.

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: December 17 2006 at 12:25 AM

Quote: faded9

Quote: Vika_Chika

thanks for the aka sex, some ppl do know what sexual intercourse is

haha ur welcome and ya ud be surprised by the number of people who dunno what sexual intercorse is, for some kissing is sexual intercorse..u never know
i just wanted to make myself clear

lizachka103
34 / Female

Posted: December 18 2006 at 12:11 AM

u honeslty think that b.c ppl are talkin about sex they r all virgins.......seems to me like ur getting kinda nervous around this issue...kinda makes u wonder whos really the one who needs to get laid around here

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 18 2006 at 03:27 PM

YEAH!!

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN thats right bitch!!!

_EuG_
37 / Male

Posted: December 18 2006 at 06:20 PM

Virgin = someone who is too insecure with thier body to allow a memeber of the opposite sex to penetrate thier vagina

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 18 2006 at 06:21 PM

HAHAHAHA thats funny..omg that is funny!

Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document