Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - most romantic
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / most romantic
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

sekceenikki10
35 / Female

Posted: November 27 2006 at 09:47 PM

girls wut was the most romantic thing a guy has ever done for u? and guys wut was the most romantic thing u have ever done for a gurl? (lets see how many romantic ppl r out there ) lol

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: November 27 2006 at 10:07 PM

well...one day me and my friend came over to my bf's house after wonderland,and his friend was there...so my friend was with his friend..and me and him went outside..as i remember...we chilled there...i felt so good...ANYWAYS....then he took me upstairs to his parents floor...he led me to the bathroom ...and candles were surrouding the buthtub....hehehe it was so nice..he kissed me..then he said " this is the best time of my life" ..those words i will never forget...it was so amazing omg...

bubblezz
43 / Female

Posted: November 27 2006 at 10:09 PM

gr.5
he baked me a cake and wrote "i love you" with pink icing

iinnnnaa
33 / Female

Posted: November 27 2006 at 10:17 PM

in grade 6, offered me chocolates and flowers

Sean_I
48 / Female

Posted: November 27 2006 at 10:21 PM

Quote: rus_allince
  well...one day me and my friend came over to my bf's house after wonderland,and his friend was there...so my friend was with his friend..and me and him went outside..as i remember...we chilled there...i felt so good...ANYWAYS....then he took me upstairs to his parents floor...he led me to the bathroom ...and candles were surrouding the buthtub....hehehe it was so nice..he kissed me..then he said " this is the best time of my life" ..those words i will never forget...it was so amazing omg...

awwwwww

sekceenikki10
35 / Female

Posted: November 27 2006 at 11:02 PM

Quote: bubblezz
  gr.5
he baked me a cake and wrote "i love you" with pink icing

awww!! was the cake good? lol

gkrammer
35 / Male

Posted: November 27 2006 at 11:24 PM

Valentines day last year, gf went to london on a family emergency the night before. I got up at 7:00 in the morning and drove down there (2.5 hour drive) so i could give her her gift and spend the day with her

Stasik88
35 / Male

Posted: November 28 2006 at 12:45 AM

uh....damn..most romantic

i dont remember how old i was, i believe i was 16, but anyways i went to my g/f's place, when she wasnt home...(her parents loved me) and basicly spread rose petals all over her room, then put a buquet of roses on her bed, with a necklace in the centre....that would be it lol...o and there were candles everywhere

Resident_Evil
47 / Female

Posted: November 28 2006 at 12:48 AM

[quote=sekceenikki1girls wut was the most romantic thing a guy has ever done for u? and guys wut was the most romantic thing u have ever done for a gurl? (lets see how many romantic ppl r out there ) lol[/quote]

what was urs tho?

Stasik88
35 / Male

Posted: November 28 2006 at 12:50 AM

Quote: Resident_Evil
  [quote=sekceenikki1girls wut was the most romantic thing a guy has ever done for u? and guys wut was the most romantic thing u have ever done for a gurl? (lets see how many romantic ppl r out there ) lol

what was urs tho?[/quote]

wats urs?

sekceenikki10
35 / Female

Posted: November 28 2006 at 07:05 AM

dont remember how many flowers there were.//but i got sent a bunch of flowers at skool from my ex b/f...it was kind of embarassin cuz everyone was lookin at me...there was no special occasion...just randomly did it

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: November 28 2006 at 05:49 PM

ill try and keep it short...

picked up a girl at her place and showed up with a single red rose, to represent our first date. we went out shopping for the day and seemed to get alond well...being nice i bought her a t shirt she liked...after that we went out for a romantic dinner at a classy italian restaurant and i paid, after that i wanted to do something special. so we took a walk along to lakeshore and talked, we sast on a bench and stared at the moon and stars, while talking. after a while i took her home and gave her a kiss on the cheeck goodnight..

needless to say, she told me i was too nice, to sweet and caring and she wanted someone more of a challenge, not so boring.

go figure a gentlmen treats u really well and u blow him off for an asshole....

girls amuse me

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: November 28 2006 at 05:51 PM

[/quote=sekceenikki1dont remember how many flowers there were.//but i got sent a bunch of flowers at skool from my ex b/f...it was kind of embarassin cuz everyone was lookin at me...there was no special occasion...just randomly did it[/quote]

aww thats sweet of ur ex

Stasik88
35 / Male

Posted: November 28 2006 at 06:18 PM

Quote: AustralianGQ

needless to say, she told me i was too nice, to sweet and caring and she wanted someone more of a challenge, not so boring.

girls amuse me

i feel you lol

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: November 28 2006 at 06:31 PM

that girl must have been mesed in the head just like 90% of them are

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: November 28 2006 at 07:01 PM

picked up a girl at her place and showed up with a single red rose, to represent our first date. we went out shopping for the day and seemed to get alond well...being nice i bought her a t shirt she liked...after that we went out for a romantic dinner at a classy italian restaurant and i paid, after that i wanted to do something special. so we took a walk along to lakeshore and talked, we sast on a bench and stared at the moon and stars, while talking. after a while i took her home and gave her a kiss on the cheeck goodnight..

girls amuse me

awww

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: November 28 2006 at 07:01 PM

Quote: rus_allince

jenia!?

Barbiexxdoll
34 / Female

Posted: November 28 2006 at 08:37 PM

girls amuse me

pffttttttt dumbass (the girl)

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document