Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Should the speed limits be higher
Discussion Forum Index / Automotive and Motorcycle / Should the speed limits be higher
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

Yavor
38 / Male

Posted: November 27 2006 at 12:50 PM

ever since all the laws were passed, ever since the big sprawl of cops increased, it seems that people have been getting more and more speeding tickets...

I was going on the 401 the other day and it seemed that everyone waws going 130-140 and i thought ot myself, why dont they increase the speed limits...

Becase we still have those drivers wanting to drive 100, so why not reserve the far lane for faster traffic, its rediculous having 3 cars blocking all the lanes

i guess the major problem for that would be that, people brake too much...

Yavor
38 / Male

Posted: November 27 2006 at 12:52 PM

whoa, these antibiotics are really fuckin up my typing lol,

so... what about variable speed limits on the 401 express, i mean with new cars being able to cruise at 130 while being efficient and safe, why should they get tickets if there is no danger

dmd88
35 / Female

Posted: November 28 2006 at 07:35 PM

K_M_D
35 / Male

Posted: November 28 2006 at 07:45 PM

im totally with u...but not different lanes with different speeds...that wouldnt work...but i deffinitely think the speed limits should be raised by at least 20% everywhere.

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: November 28 2006 at 09:35 PM

Quote: K_M_D
  im totally with u...but not different lanes with different speeds...that wouldnt work...but i deffinitely think the speed limits should be raised by at least 20% everywhere.

pahh not for an 18 year old like you...

thats why the speed limits are so low...becuz of young MALE drivers (mostly)

Sean_I
48 / Female

Posted: November 28 2006 at 10:00 PM

Quote: K_M_D

Agreed...especially with the amount of cars on the road today and the traffic, in the near future everyone will be late for everything

Yavor
38 / Male

Posted: November 28 2006 at 11:44 PM

Wow all these replys are kind of funny, and looks like miss beautiful is just singling out a certain group, yet is not addressing the problem as a whole... I think theres certain people that just should not drive...

then again, u cant really do anything about the law, and its not that bad if you think about it... although i dont think you should get as many points for going 130-140 in 100

K_M_D
35 / Male

Posted: November 29 2006 at 12:07 AM

yeah wtf does she know...i doesnt matter if the speed limit was only 10 km/h, chicks still cant drive worth shit.

Romeo69
35 / Male

Posted: November 29 2006 at 12:18 AM

ahhah kyle remember the chick who thought she had to do make up while driving on the g2 test.. ahha that just proves that gurls need to stick to busses.

K_M_D
35 / Male

Posted: November 29 2006 at 12:19 AM

they need to sit in the back seat, shut the fuck up, and let the guys do the driving. but ur one to talk, u cant drive either hahaha

Romeo69
35 / Male

Posted: November 29 2006 at 12:28 AM

pfffffffft okay buddddddddddddddy.

draganeee
38 / Male

Posted: November 29 2006 at 06:42 AM

No they shouldn't increase the speed. Too many accidents happen in Ontario alone, and we don't want them to increase. The right now is reasonable!

Right now the speed is 100km/h oh highways. Many people go about, let's say, 120km/h. If the regular speed limit is changed to 130km/h for the average driver, than that means more people will surpass that speed and be doing 20 over as before.

Driver's in Canada can't be compared to those in other parts of the World. We're not making this the Autobahn haha

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: November 29 2006 at 06:26 PM

ha they should increase the speed limit but they never will dunt mattter if they make cars that go 250 safely its politics u kno how much money the guv makes on tickets?

markfinn
74 / Male

Posted: July 15 2011 at 02:57 PM

Now a days there are lots of traffic in the road.To avoid accident and for our safety we should drive in the limited speed.We have not increase the speed.As we show many accidents happen in road, and we don't want them to increase.

divyaraletta
33 / Female

Posted: July 09 2019 at 02:27 AM

No!! Speed should be minimum or average..As we all hear accidental news in every 1-week.
https://technologymoon.com/

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document