Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - what usually makes you notice a girl or a guy?
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / what usually makes you notice a girl or a guy?
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] - Next Page

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: November 27 2006 at 01:08 PM

Quote: Nick
  yes it is... eyes do tell everything... the type of person it is, pretty much you can tell what zodiac sign the person is, just by looking at their eyes.

oh yeah...whats mine..??

WRONG!

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: November 27 2006 at 01:09 PM

Quote: x0xAmandax0x
  hmmmmmmmm....i totally look the eyes....i think the eyez tell it all!
and i hate small lips! thats sucha turn off dude.

yee but the REALLY big lips are also very disgusting...like a ****** lips..HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: November 27 2006 at 01:11 PM

Quote: Sean_I
  nick next time i c u i expect u to tell me what zodiac sign i am k

oh let me try!! ur a

taurus?

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: November 27 2006 at 01:14 PM

Quote: Nick
  [quote=ariinachka]then good luck nick

n; how can u tell the zodiac sign by the girls eyes?

If she looks back and winks at you -- Scorpio
quote]

k thats not true...im a scorpio and i would never look back and wink...

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: November 27 2006 at 01:14 PM

k i screwed up the quotation...

jilldotcom
43 / Female

Posted: December 02 2006 at 09:21 PM

for a girl, i notice the way she dresses, for a guy, the way he dresses and his eeeeeeyes !!!

ballmatic14
36 / Male

Posted: December 02 2006 at 09:36 PM

Dont get me wrong, when I look at a girl, its a general overview of her looks that attracts me. However, keep in mind, everyone has different taste, everyone looks at someone differently, Not everyone will have the same opinion or formulate same thoughts when viewing a certain individual. I am an ass man, however, if a girl doesnt have a ass I can styll be attracted her. It all depends on the momment. We as humans act on emotions, and there can be times where you allow yourself to think someone is pretty because your are in a good mood, if you are in a bad mood, you might not be able to allow yourself to think someone is pretty. You must always look optomistic. There is no perfect figure. It's bout seeing past imperfection. You can have small tits, but does that mean its a bad thing? No, It can be compact and firm? You have a big ass? That doesnt nessecarily have ot be a bad thing, guys love something to grab. Also, this whole societal expectation that fat girls arent good looking is a merely a shallow attittude. Everyone is a human being, and they are the way they are for a reason, and back to what I was saying was that you must see past the imperfection and be optomistic, fat girls can be used for more "CUSHON FOR THE PUSHIN" if you know what I mean... im not an activist for fat people. Nor am I fat, I am just trying to open up some of the close minded people in this society.

jilldotcom
43 / Female

Posted: December 02 2006 at 09:41 PM

Quote: ballmatic14
  Dont get me wrong, when I look at a girl, its a general overview of her looks that attracts me. However, keep in mind, everyone has different taste, everyone looks at someone differently, Not everyone will have the same opinion or formulate same thoughts when viewing a certain individual. I am an ass man, however, if a girl doesnt have a ass I can styll be attracted her. It all depends on the momment. We as humans act on emotions, and there can be times where you allow yourself to think someone is pretty because your are in a good mood, if you are in a bad mood, you might not be able to allow yourself to think someone is pretty. You must always look optomistic. There is no perfect figure. It's bout seeing past imperfection. You can have small tits, but does that mean its a bad thing? No, It can be compact and firm? You have a big ass? That doesnt nessecarily have ot be a bad thing, guys love something to grab. Also, this whole societal expectation that fat girls arent good looking is a merely a shallow attittude. Everyone is a human being, and they are the way they are for a reason, and back to what I was saying was that you must see past the imperfection and be optomistic, fat girls can be used for more "CUSHON FOR THE PUSHIN" if you know what I mean... im not an activist for fat people. Nor am I fat, I am just trying to open up some of the close minded people in this society.

I LOVE YOU hhaha

ballmatic14
36 / Male

Posted: December 02 2006 at 09:42 PM

lol, that wasn't the resonse I was looking for but very cute... I thought you were going to challenge me

bboyrussia
35 / Male

Posted: December 03 2006 at 12:38 AM

Quote: FrUiTyRuTi
  What is the first thing you notice in a girl or in a guy?

their eyes. their legs and posture... personality is most important in a relationship though..even if it means datin fuckin fattt ass

Junkie
38 / Male

Posted: December 03 2006 at 11:00 AM

I'll notice her eyes if she's looking at me and the look she gives me .. well and thn the usual face ass .. you know

Yaar
35 / Male

Posted: December 05 2006 at 04:28 PM

yea you can read eyes.. if they r read u know the girls ap othead

Barbiexxdoll
34 / Female

Posted: December 12 2006 at 12:26 PM

Quote: exotik_barbie
  PENNIISSSS SIZEEEEEEEE

mmnnda

afg_blood
37 / Male

Posted: December 12 2006 at 01:49 PM

ahahahah haahah

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: December 22 2006 at 07:41 PM

ass baby it ass and then u look at the face!!! lol!!! after that her Boobs!!! and mabye her naked body!!! if u get lucky

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: December 22 2006 at 08:36 PM

Quote: Moscow_style
  ass baby it ass and then u look at the face!!! lol!!! after that her Boobs!!! and mabye her naked body!!! if u get lucky

why are people as old as you still shallow? i thought that ended when you get into highschool. i guess i was wrong...

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: December 28 2006 at 12:32 AM

Why do u say!? Im not shallow at all!!! but u never know what life can bring u!!! lets say u meet a girl do all of that and ask ur lets go have sex!!!

u ether get sleeped in the face or u score with a girl!!! u never know!!!

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: December 29 2006 at 02:04 PM

lips, eyes, and hands

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 29 2006 at 02:08 PM

HIS ASS!
i like slapping guys asses

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 30 2006 at 01:32 PM