Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Should suicide be legal?
Discussion Forum Index / General Discussion / Should suicide be legal?
Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: November 17 2006 at 11:36 PM

What is your opinion? Do you believe that those who wish to end their life should be allowed to do so?

littlewun
34 / Female

Posted: November 17 2006 at 11:41 PM

well if it wuznt legal ppl would still be doing it...

MartiniKisses
36 / Female

Posted: November 17 2006 at 11:45 PM

People still do it, allowed to or not.
If you want to end your life, the law isnt going to stop you.

mike_w
48 / Male

Posted: November 18 2006 at 12:05 AM

In the legal perspective, that doesn't make sense, because if the kill themselves, they can't be punished (in this world). The Christian perspective is that scuicide is the same as killing another person. Therefore, my opinion is that it isn't *morally* licit.

Sean_I
48 / Female

Posted: November 18 2006 at 01:08 AM

Quote: MartiniKisses
  People still do it, allowed to or not.
If you want to end your life, the law isnt going to stop you.

LOL EXACTLY

Sean_I
48 / Female

Posted: November 18 2006 at 01:09 AM

and when u kill uself...how will the law affect u then?

Lena
36 / Female

Posted: November 18 2006 at 01:26 AM

If God can't stop you from killing youself, nothing will.

Stasik88
35 / Male

Posted: November 18 2006 at 01:42 AM

suicide is legal in canada...its assisted suicide thats illigal....just liek the Sue Rodriguez case...which im doing my report on for law class lol....

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: November 18 2006 at 09:33 AM

im all for suicide....if someone chooses to take their life, then thats their decision and i respect it, i respect that they made the best decision possible for them....who gives a shit what the government thinks, what right do they have to decide how we live our lives and if we should take them or not...

quite simply they dont...

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: November 18 2006 at 09:36 AM

and i fully support assissted suicide if its for terminally ill patients or someone who is paralyzed for life...of course religion and church would have u lay in a hospital bed ur whole life, wasting away...but then again religion is bullshit..

Vitali
37 / Male

Posted: November 18 2006 at 11:14 AM

Death penalty for attempted suicide comes to mind...

Stasik88
35 / Male

Posted: November 18 2006 at 02:03 PM

u guys should read bout the Sue Rodriguez case

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: November 18 2006 at 07:54 PM

suicide cant be ligal or unligal....people cant tell people with so called..mental issues..and it is a mental issue...but it obviously can be fixed. like okay,people who lost someone REALLY important to them..or something sooo bad happend to him...that he is miserable and he cant live anymore(thats what he thinks atleast) but it all can be heald...pain dose not go away..if it something so important to you..the memory is still alive..and he might think that killing himself is the right choice..but he is wrong,after sometime...he will be fine again...and i think its REALLY selfish of those who want to suicide...i mean do they not think of their family?

you have given the chance to live,and you should be greatful for that....so many lives go to waste and people just fucking waste thier life for shit,and then they dont have anything....people should be thankful to god and to thier family that they have been given a life.

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: November 18 2006 at 07:54 PM

lol sorry...illigal is the word...bad grammar there!!

K_M_D
35 / Male

Posted: November 19 2006 at 11:25 PM

what a stupid question. who cares. if u gonna kill urself then PEACE

Stasik88
35 / Male

Posted: November 20 2006 at 08:31 AM

Quote: rus_allince
  suicide cant be ligal or unligal....people cant tell people with so called..mental issues..and it is a mental issue...but it obviously can be fixed. like okay,people who lost someone REALLY important to them..or something sooo bad happend to him...that he is miserable and he cant live anymore(thats what he thinks atleast) but it all can be heald...pain dose not go away..if it something so important to you..the memory is still alive..and he might think that killing himself is the right choice..but he is wrong,after sometime...he will be fine again...and i think its REALLY selfish of those who want to suicide...i mean do they not think of their family?

you have given the chance to live,and you should be greatful for that....so many lives go to waste and people just fucking waste thier life for shit,and then they dont have anything....people should be thankful to god and to thier family that they have been given a life.

Criminal Code
PART VIII: OFFENCES AGAINST THE PERSON AND REPUTATION
Suicide

Counselling or aiding suicide

241. Every one who

(a) counsels a person to commit suicide, or

(b) aids or abets a person to commit suicide,

whether suicide ensues or not, is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding fourteen years.

K_M_D
35 / Male

Posted: November 20 2006 at 02:08 PM

YEAH? So throw me in jail.

KILL YOURSELVES BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: November 20 2006 at 02:10 PM

Yes, suicide should be legal.

Stasik88
35 / Male

Posted: November 20 2006 at 07:12 PM

i never said it shouldnt be legal im just pointing out wat it is in canada.....

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: November 20 2006 at 07:18 PM

tochna mojna dYba dats

Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document