Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Asian teen commits suicide because of his small wangh
Discussion Forum Index / General Discussion / Asian teen commits suicide because of his small wangh
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

The_Icepick
38 / Male

Posted: April 24 2006 at 08:27 PM

Quote:
  Singapore Teen Kills Himself Over Small *****
by staff
Apr 22, 2006

An 18-year-old Singapore student reportedly plunged to his death because he was convinced his ***** was too small, a Singapore coroner's report said on Wednesday.
In announcing the verdict of suicide, state Coroner Tan Boon Heng said that the incident highlighted the importance of sex education in and outside of the country's school system.

The junior college student's death showed that even intelligent young people can be "victims of misinformation," Tan said.

"The deceased was so tormented by his unfounded (belief in his) inadequacy that it drove him to end his life," the ruling concluded.

The student, a member of the school volleyball team and described as "cheerful and energetic," jumped from a housing block on March 3.

The teen had reportedly confided in his mother back in October that he was worried that his genitals were too small.

In a suicide note, he apologized to his girlfriend and family for killing himself.

-- Compiled from wire reports

Full link: http://www.postchronicle.com/news/strange/article_21215607.shtml

Poor guy =(

Vitali
37 / Male

Posted: April 24 2006 at 10:01 PM

I don't understand..how can a coroner tell what this guy was thinking before his death?

littlewun
34 / Female

Posted: April 24 2006 at 10:02 PM

i read that on gg

Last edited by Vlad on April 24, 2006 a 11:44 PM

Paul
36 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 12:44 AM

hahaha, I'm guessing coroners are psychic these days.

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document