Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - The Katyusha Chain
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / The Katyusha Chain
Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page

deleted
48 / Male

Posted: August 23 2006 at 06:35 PM

Yes we all know where Katyusha rockets come from. the name speask for itself. RUSSIA

but russia doesnt want to be seen as a lead supplier of Katyusha rockets so they sell it to their good friend iran, iran then gives it to syria because syria is closer to lebannon and then it is given to hizbollah.

so there u have it theres your Katyusha chain.

pic of katyushka rockets http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38430000/jpg/_38430585_katyusha300ap.jpg

Fact: there is a 92 year old jewish woman who lives on bathurst and steeles she recentley gave an interview to russian newspaper Nasha Gazeta. she sais that she was one of the lead scientist inventing Katyusha rockets in world war 2 to stop the nazis from advancing. Her whole family is in israel... imagine how she felt when Hizbollah was firing rockets that she helped make.

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: August 23 2006 at 06:37 PM

russia is a peice of shit nazi ass country
no offence to russians..im half but the russian government can go suck a katyusha rocket

deleted
48 / Male

Posted: August 23 2006 at 07:49 PM

lol even though im from ukraine i gotta agree with u. in kiev where i lived the apprtment building had only 2 jewish families mine and this other they got robbedl ater on lol

and i couldnt celebrate any jewish holidays or traditions cus if it was revealed that i was jewish my whole family would get fuked up

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: August 23 2006 at 08:09 PM

fuckkk russssia blat..fuck em all

deleted
48 / Male

Posted: August 23 2006 at 08:25 PM

i mostly have family in kiryat shmona my aunt called me from a bomb shelter there

where in israel is most of your family?

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: August 23 2006 at 08:31 PM

90% from Haifa...the rest are scattered in tel aviv..ashdod ..netanya etc

deleted
48 / Male

Posted: August 23 2006 at 09:45 PM

cool i think i might have some cousins in haifa on my dads side

deleted
48 / Male

Posted: August 23 2006 at 09:50 PM

oh yo by the wya add me to your favorites i added u to mine k

Soldat_Udachi
38 / Male

Posted: August 27 2006 at 03:23 PM

Wow you guys are retarded. Look at the amount of ROCKETS launched at israel and look at the amount of civilian causualties. Look how ineffiecient these rockets are. IF russia really wanted they could have sold Iran and Syria SS21's, ss23, ss24's or all the other ballistic missiles in it's arsenal, then the causualities would have been 20x worst. Why are you bitching and complaining?

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: August 27 2006 at 03:26 PM

shtoook ya ashkenazi....go sell ur momma some rockets and stop talkin like u know something

Soldat_Udachi
38 / Male

Posted: August 27 2006 at 05:10 PM

the license for those rockets were sold to iran 20-30 years ago!!! its not like russia is producing those rockets and selling them to Hizbollah!!!

Soldat_Udachi
38 / Male

Posted: August 27 2006 at 05:15 PM

You need to learn a bit about world politics and about the WORLD ARMS TRADE! I can recommend some reading for you to broaden your shrivled little mind to horizens that you will not believe. Also I recommend that you look up the definition of "NAZI" before further remarks, as it was RUSSIA (those nazi bastards) who saved you from NAZI GERMANY, So go suck some kosher sausage!!!

Whydididothis
34 / Male

Posted: August 27 2006 at 05:24 PM

somebody should slap sovietigor in the face for even bringing up political topics like this. im a proud jewish person, with lots of love for other jews, israelis, and ISRAEL, but that fact that noone on this site is over 25, and noone on this site is a politician or a weapons trade expert should leave this thread empty. everyone on this thread is talking from opinion, even me, except mine isnt putting blame on anybody its simply stating that political threads like should be deleted because theres no point sitting and arguing and saying which country is better. this isnt a way to achieve peace.

deleted
48 / Male

Posted: August 28 2006 at 08:20 PM

soldat udachi

go back to your derewna!

Manjeetor
47 / Female

Posted: September 01 2006 at 05:00 AM

Igor, is it just me or did your neck grow to twice it's size? And is it just me that you still look like you are 12 years old, since a body of someone your age is supposed to develop at a rate quite more rapidly than yours, rather than remain with no chest and biceps. It would save alot of trouble/inbreeding/crossbreeding/retard-breeding if you slit your wrists and head for the nearest washroom; also be sure to lock the door. I mean really, if you repeat your parents' mistake and attempt to actually even think about creating a child that will actually attempt to live in this world (at the same rate that you attempt it ofcourse), then you really need to rethink that thought, because the world needs much more "assets than liabilities". Die now.

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: September 01 2006 at 03:11 PM

WHERES THE LOVE TAMIR

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: September 01 2006 at 07:55 PM

no love for commie's hahah

Soldat_Udachi
38 / Male

Posted: September 03 2006 at 03:40 PM

Quote: $ovietigor
  soldat udachi

go back to your derewna!

Can you do me a favor and tie your mother's tubes, so she doesnt breed anymore fucking retards into this world? PLEASE!!!

Dismay
36 / Male

Posted: December 16 2006 at 03:15 PM

Z24_4_Life. Jid, tebe ne jilos' v svoei ukraine, chego ti v kanadu to pripersya ? evrei, vot i jivi v svoem gazen vagene. Yehudi leh habaita, sonim othem be kol makom !

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: December 16 2006 at 04:30 PM

yo fuk all u who are talkin shit about russia u JID ungreatfull fuks if it wasnt for russia and the russian soldiers who burnt in tanks and died in ww2 none of us would exist russia saved ur pussy asses from hitler and katusha rockets arent used no more if russia wanted 2 take out isreal it would do it along time ago and not using katushas yes they were ahead of their tiem during ww2 but there bullshit now, and besides that kind of shit isnt sold by the guverment but by the fuken sold out generals

Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document