Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - New Civic
Discussion Forum Index / Automotive and Motorcycle / New Civic
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: July 18 2006 at 09:40 AM

Does anyone on here own a 2006 honda civic, just want to hear some opinions from someone who actually drives it

innocent_mike
35 / Male

Posted: July 18 2006 at 09:05 PM

my moms got a 2006 2-door lx..... compared 2 mine n my bro's 2003 2 door lx... its very very different.. new 1 has a surprisingly tiny back interior.... mine actually has if not more space than a 4 door... but i think that happend cuz the 2006 model has a bit more space in the front... the interior.. is umm.. different.. truthfully i think its kinda way too...toylike... in terms of how it drives... more powerful engine definately differs from my 2003 model... but i cant take full advantage of it cuz hers is automatic...nevertheless it pulls impressive... i was goin 145 on a highway gettin somethin like 3.2 rpm ...impressive for a civic if u ask me...overall verdict... drives nicely... the shape is perhaps 2 much...

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: July 18 2006 at 09:14 PM

civic is shit....was is and will b ewwww

Mike
36 / Male

Posted: July 19 2006 at 09:23 PM

the new SI is faster than previous versions

Mike
36 / Male

Posted: July 19 2006 at 09:24 PM

drove it, but the clutch is not smooth

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: July 19 2006 at 11:57 PM

the new si has 20 more hp or something around there, but it's a completely redesigned car can't really compare the two...does it shake on the highway?

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: July 20 2006 at 12:24 AM

like i said... shitbox IS a shitbox

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: July 20 2006 at 07:57 PM

the new shitvic is slow
ugly and all plastic...emphasis on slow
a mule could beat it

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: July 20 2006 at 09:05 PM

read the statement above....

Youwish
37 / Male

Posted: July 20 2006 at 10:58 PM

its a civic, never fast to begin with.. and can never be even compared around fast cars ... therefore this whole forum posting sucks dick

semendemon
35 / Male

Posted: July 25 2006 at 02:24 AM

Drove my friend's new Si. I like the digital dash and the fact that it slightly torque steers in gear 2. It would allow for very sexy burnouts if it was a RWD car, but nooooo ... it has to follow the good ole' Civic structure. Oh, and it is NOT your average B16 when it comes to gas consumption ... this thing EATS GAS! Insurance is not a problem anymore, 'cause the SiR is deleted from the Canadian lineup, so rates are much flatter. We are big losers in Canada, 'cause the rest of the world gets faster versions of the Civic than us.

Are you planning to actually buy one of these? 'Cause if you are, go get a GTI 1.8T instead, bro. You'll really like that ride.

semendemon
35 / Male

Posted: July 25 2006 at 02:26 AM

Oh, and by the way, I am afraid everyone here is right. The Si is NOT fast based on my standards, but if it is your first car, then you could possibly find it fast.

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: July 25 2006 at 10:32 AM

no i don't plan on buying it, for a little while i thought about it because i had the opportunity to buy it brand new for a lot cheaper, but it was a brief thought. speed is not what i look for in a car so i couldn't care less, my old car had speed and it didn’t get me anywhere but the junkyard, i'm looking for pure luxury now but it's a hard thing to find when your budget is 21 under, so we'll see

semendemon
35 / Male

Posted: July 25 2006 at 11:47 PM

21 under? You want luxury for 21 under? OMG, I can buy luxury for 10 under. Just give a shout at me with PM, and we'll talk about it on MSN.

The best luxury cars in your price range are Cadillac (I don't like domestics and gas guzzlers though), MB, BMW, Lexus, and very old RRs. 20 G's is A LOT of money ... hell, I would import an VIP Skyline GTS-4, 'cause it is faster than a Civic, okay on gas, and looks and drives smooth as f*ck. And no ... it is nowhere close to as sporty as the GT-R. That is why it is a VIP package! But yah ... just talk to me and you'll have a better idea of what you want.

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document