Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - RELATIONSHIPS
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / RELATIONSHIPS
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -

exotik_barbie
40 / Male

Posted: March 14 2007 at 04:32 PM

Wow, what an ass. He is obviously missing out hun. But i can really feel what u are feeling, iv went thru it for like 2 years but i was little lol i was like 14. But honestly THERE is better guys weather u believe it or not!!

juliie*
33 / Female

Posted: March 14 2007 at 05:05 PM

Quote: sekceenikki1[quote=katenka*
  i know.. but its not that i want to forget him i want to get him. i really want it.. with him i act like he is just my friend. but he keeps picking me up , calling me and whatever. stuff like that.. after 3 years of waiting i just can't let all of this time just go away. i really want to get him

its been 3years and ur still not with him? i think maybe u should try to move on n find sumbody else..[/quote]

i don't.
if you like him and you want him that bad, i hope you eventually get him! dont give up on it!

Junkie
38 / Male

Posted: March 14 2007 at 08:05 PM

I dont hate anything about it I enjoy every moment in it no matter whats been asked

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: March 14 2007 at 11:12 PM

[/quote]its been 3years and ur still not with him? i think maybe u should try to move on n find sumbody else..[/quote]

i can't... it is just stronger then me. it's not like a love that happens is 14 years of age. i fell in love with him when i was 14 and it was a long time ago. and now my feelings became stronger and stronger. i want to forget him... but i want more to get him then to forget him. and i really have no more ideas what to do. i just have to wait.

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: March 14 2007 at 11:14 PM

Quote: exotik_barbie
  Wow, what an ass. He is obviously missing out hun. But i can really feel what u are feeling, iv went thru it for like 2 years but i was little lol i was like 14. But honestly THERE is better guys weather u believe it or not!!

wow at least someone understands me!!!!! ye i know there are better guys.. but you know when u really love someone u just can't imagine anyone else that can be better than the guy you love.

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: March 14 2007 at 11:22 PM

if you like him and you want him that bad, i hope you eventually get him! dont give up on it!

Tnx! i will not. after 3 years of waiting, and i feel like i am getting close to getting him. i dun think i will give up now. probably i just make illusions. and it is bad cuz it just makes it even worse.

i am happy that i am saying here what ever i feel and think sometimes i just can't say it all out loud. better to write here!

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -
Untitled Document