Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Love?!
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / Love?!
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] - Next Page

babe_liana
33 / Female

Posted: December 16 2006 at 11:10 PM

OK SO FIST OFF ALL I AM NOT FCKN TALKING ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIOPS, I AM TALKING ABOU WHAT I SEE FROM OTHER PPL. AND ABOUT MY PICS... WELL I AM GORGEOUS AND I HOPE THAT ANSWERS EVERYTHIN FOR ALL OFF THOSE LOSERS WHO DONT LIKE THEM... AND CMON GlebMat USER LOOK AT YOURSELF AND THEN JUDJE OTHER PPL. THATS MY LAST WORD. I AM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC COZ THERE ARE SOME DUMB PPL WHO WRITE SHIT TOO MUCH

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: December 17 2006 at 12:18 AM

Quote: AustralianGQ
  oh im sorry, im so stupid...i just looked at ur profile 15 years old...well that explains it...shut up, what do u know about life...ur 15..

please come back and talk when u are 50 and u have experienced a life.

okay...ur comment i dont even find it anyhow funny or on topic or anything else its just pretty gay of u to say that, ur not that old urself ur just 18 some people do not experience anything even till the age of 70 or w.e and why are u telling that girl to shut up , u dont have rights to do that nor does anybody else and trust me some people know enough about life at the age of 15 or maybe know more about life at the age of 15 than those who are 19. Do not judge people by the age there are some dumb assholes that are 25 who cannot even make a normal conversation.
And my opinion is that people who are younger are more interesting because they are not afraid to think outside of the box but older people are, older people like adults are scared to think outside of their mind because they are afraid people are gona think that they aare stupid, their knowledge is mroe expanded than that of a 15 yr old.
and u amigo should really think before you are posting ur comments.

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: December 17 2006 at 10:26 AM

Quote: babe_liana
  OK SO FIST OFF ALL I AM NOT FCKN TALKING ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIOPS, I AM TALKING ABOU WHAT I SEE FROM OTHER PPL. AND ABOUT MY PICS... WELL I AM GORGEOUS AND I HOPE THAT ANSWERS EVERYTHIN FOR ALL OFF THOSE LOSERS WHO DONT LIKE THEM... AND CMON GlebMat USER LOOK AT YOURSELF AND THEN JUDJE OTHER PPL. THATS MY LAST WORD. I AM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC COZ THERE ARE SOME DUMB PPL WHO WRITE SHIT TOO MUCH

actually its first, not fist..

perhaps what u see is in ur own mind and not how it really is...u are 15 after all...and ur gorgeous? i think u need to be not so cocky and think ur hot shit, ur personality is rather crap with the way u think...

im not judging anyone, im telling u that ur ideas are flawed...ahh boo hoo, too much to read?

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: December 17 2006 at 10:29 AM

Quote: Vika_Chika

oh im sorry, im so stupid...i just looked at ur profile 15 years old...well that explains it...shut up, what do u know about life...ur 15..

okay...ur comment i dont even find it anyhow funny or on topic or anything else its just pretty gay of u to say that, ur not that old urself ur just 18 some people do not experience anything even till the age of 70 or w.e and why are u telling that girl to shut up , u dont have rights to do that nor does anybody else and trust me some people know enough about life at the age of 15 or maybe know more about life at the age of 15 than those who are 19. Do not judge people by the age there are some dumb assholes that are 25 who cannot even make a normal conversation.
And my opinion is that people who are younger are more interesting because they are not afraid to think outside of the box but older people are, older people like adults are scared to think outside of their mind because they are afraid people are gona think that they aare stupid, their knowledge is mroe expanded than that of a 15 yr old.

i thought about what i wanted to say and i made some very good points...as for u thinking all 15 year olds are so open about what they do and say...well thats far from the truth....if that were true, then u would hear alot of girls admitting to sleeping around and sucking cock, wouldnt u...and u dont hear that too much...ppl this age, they got their share of shit they dont talk about.

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 18 2006 at 12:02 AM

yeah w,e he is just sad cuz he himself is not experianced..he dosent get pussy or dick ...i dont know..whatever turns him on.
who the hell are you...seareiously u REALLY ppiss my off with your pesimistic attitude towards EVERYTHING..ii really wanna cellect all your posts and find one thing that you said that was positive..and then you wonder why ppl treat you like shit
well sorry to break you bubble sweetty but its time to grow the fuck up and start thinking how u can make ur life better

GlebMat
35 / Male

Posted: December 18 2006 at 12:50 AM

Relax kitten, down tiger, or whatever they tell kids nowdays to calm them down. Why are you writing in caps? I can read perfectly fine if you write in lowercase too. I never said you weren't pretty, gorgeous is a pretty big step, but yes you are pretty - however, that does not justify dressing like a slut and degrading yourself (morally, psychologiclly) to that level - and that still answers nothing, you must have just read the first comment and skipped the rest. These people and their ADD :S
Yep I've looked at myself, and I've looked at my pics, I think they're not of my crotch or anything of that sort, and do not degrade me before the eyes of the community, and most importantly, in my own eyes - if you do have any further comments/suggestions/helpful hints about them though, please, do not hesitate and leave them.

Vika_Chika ¡V Awesome attack, I knew I should have expected you to post sooner or later, but I¡¦m still pissed for you not having sent me an invitation to the wedding or pics from it yet, like you agreed to do ƒ¼ 15 year olds sometimes MIGHT be more mature than 19 year olds, even than 25 year olds, but from what I have seen, that is usually not the case, simply because the 15 year olds might THINK they are better/more mature than whoever it is, and as we all know, words and actions are two different, sometimes opposing things. Plus with a more adult person, they might have experienced or have seen several relationships (that might, and most likely were, more serious than a relationship of a 15 year old) and so have learned lessons from them, that the 15 year old still has to learn. You learn from mistakes, so a 19 year old person with no dating experience might be more ¡§unknowledgeable¡¨ in the ways of relationships, that¡¦s true.

rus_allince ¡V tsk tsk, so feisty, and so quick to defend Vika. By the way, how was the club? Now that my exams are close to a finish (chem on Tuesday and that¡¦s it), we can finally meet up!

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: December 18 2006 at 05:48 PM

Quote: rus_allince

yeah w,e he is just sad cuz he himself is not experianced..he dosent get pussy or dick ...i dont know..whatever turns him on.
who the hell are you...seareiously u REALLY ppiss my off with your pesimistic attitude towards EVERYTHING..ii really wanna cellect all your posts and find one thing that you said that was positive..and then you wonder why ppl treat you like shit
well sorry to break you bubble sweetty but its time to grow the fuck up and start thinking how u can make ur life better

maybe i should kill myself then, i have no reason to live...

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: December 18 2006 at 05:49 PM

i thought about what i wanted to say and i made some very good points...as for u thinking all 15 year olds are so open about what they do and say...well thats far from the truth....if that were true, then u would hear alot of girls admitting to sleeping around and sucking cock, wouldnt u...and u dont hear that too much...ppl this age, they got their share of shit they dont talk about.

no im not saying anything, i just said the way u worded ur comment was rude but i do agree that saying I AM HOT is just immature i dont know i used to say that when i was in grade 8 o r something but it deosnt matter, people are different and trust me, a lot of young girls sleep around at 13 im not even gona say anything about 15, this world is turning into a fucking planet but scratch that, i dont care about any young girls sleeping around and what not, im glad that im not like that or at least i grew through that stage of crazy partying and drinking, i learned my lessons and decided that there are more intresting things in life that just partying

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: December 18 2006 at 05:54 PM

Quote: rus_allince

as much as i respect u as my friend but i disagree with ur comment, im pretty sure the gy is experienced and it is not that hard to get any PUSSY or DICK, and yes if u do collect his posts it will clearly outline for every1 that this guy has got some sense in his posts, i can tell he is just tired from all the media and shit, there is no perfect life and he is mature enough for his age. and about his attitude...i dunno but what if something tragic happened in his family(god forbbid) but u never know so u cannot assume that he is this way just bcuz he is an idiot, and if he chose to be a bisexual let him be, ur not the one whos gona be fucking him or he will not be the one fucking u so it shouldnt really bother us!

_EuG_
37 / Male

Posted: December 18 2006 at 06:14 PM

Discussion...

I want to see if I am wrong or no... for now I can give some prooves that there's NO LOVE in this world! Do you want to know why I think so? Well here you go...

Reason #1 There's no love because in relationship males want to use females only for their needs.

Reason #2 If you like your b/f or g/f it doesn't mean he/she likes you back the way you do. It's always like that in a relationship; someone likes more then another.

Reason #3 You think that there's love coz you'r relationship is so good and almoust perfect? Well its called lies. You and your partner lie to each other thats why you don't have that much fights because both of you keep secrets from each other.

Reason #4 Well do you know why people go out? Because they LIKE each other. They like his/her partner's personality, look, they have same interests, etc., but it doesnt have to do anythin with love. Why people go out for long time? Well they got used to each other.

Reason #5 Do you know why people now get married? Because they find their right partner, with which they think they can live and have good family. Partners LIKE each other but its not love. Love can be gone in 1 or 2 month. The reason why people live with each other is because they got used to each other.

I don't think I will ever see love in this world (never seen "love" couples...). Any ideas about "love and anti-love" thing?!

This just shows your imaturity

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 18 2006 at 06:18 PM

i too repect you as a friend vika but this is the internet, people see people just by the profile and how they talk and what thewy r all bout. we dont know him in real life,...but this is how he views himself to other people. and even if something tragic happend in his life, he shouldent blame or give that bad energy to people that he dosent even know...he might make sense out of what he says..or anyone eles in that matter but he is so fucking pesimistic about everything...honestly thats just the way i see it on here...i dont know maybe he is a different person...but i dont know..i dont judge him or nor i dislike him, i dont have the right to do so becuase this is the internet like ive said b4...we dont know nobody..everyone i met off here is different in person.

gabush
47 / Male

Posted: December 18 2006 at 07:51 PM

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

A wise man once said....

All love is is fucking and eating...and if you dont enjoy fucing the person and you dont enjoy eating with them...you shouldnt be with them

THAT MANS name was....CHRIS ROCK

GlebMat
35 / Male

Posted: December 18 2006 at 07:54 PM

If you think of him as a wise man, good luck in life.

gabush
47 / Male

Posted: December 18 2006 at 07:56 PM

buddy...its called a joke..

gabush
47 / Male

NO HUMOUR PEOPLE

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

lmao i actually took it seriously too