Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - HELP!! again
Discussion Forum Index / General Discussion / HELP!! again
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: January 12 2007 at 12:32 PM

why the hell would u wanna turn ur firewall off? u want those stupid hackers to run an many viruses and they want? i always make sure mine if on and when it is off i try to turn it on s soon as possible. what kind of error message do you get?? and what exactly does it say? and yes it might be ur router...unplug everything from your computer(anything that has something to do with the internet) and unplug ur whole comuter from the electricity..wait for a while and then plug eveyrthing back in, turn on ur computer, while its loading turn on the router and if ur internet is rogers try running Rogers Self-healing! goodluck

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 13 2007 at 03:12 AM

okay i kno all those methods and i tried every thing. its just ma computer is way 2 fuked i have soo many viruses .... if it was a computer that was good id care but even in top condition all i can do is listen 2 music and talk on msn so im not really disapointed just gona reinstall ma windows clean it up and den every thing is gona b as new ....

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: January 13 2007 at 09:20 AM

wow u ppl dunno shit bout comps...here is a good suggestions.. just reboot the operating system

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: January 13 2007 at 03:52 PM

soviet_sildie i honestly think u r the one who doesnt know shit about computers...if u are gona reboot ur operating system because ur msn doesnt work then you are totaly FUCKED IN YOUR HEAD

Nick
34 / Male

Posted: January 13 2007 at 05:00 PM

k so first question tolsti... do you have a legal version of windows... i.e. do you still update your windows through the windows updater...
if yes... then try to uninstall your MSN and install it again, i am pretty sure that some of the code got screwed up...

if not... then i believe that windows along with MSN, since its the same company, have blocked your access to MSN...since you have an illegal version... so my suggestion is that you download MSN 7.0 ... which is a version that came just before the 'validation of authenticity' windows update which checked and blocked your msn if windows was not authentic i.e. legal.

Nick
34 / Male

Posted: January 13 2007 at 05:35 PM

one more question... when the problem started... did you update your windows before it?

Nick
34 / Male

Posted: January 13 2007 at 10:40 PM

Quote: Vika_Chika
  why the hell would u wanna turn ur firewall off? u want those stupid hackers to run an many viruses and they want? i always make sure mine if on and when it is off i try to turn it on s soon as possible. what kind of error message do you get?? and what exactly does it say? and yes it might be ur router...unplug everything from your computer(anything that has something to do with the internet) and unplug ur whole comuter from the electricity..wait for a while and then plug eveyrthing back in, turn on ur computer, while its loading turn on the router and if ur internet is rogers try running Rogers Self-healing! goodluck

infact... hackers do not run viruses on your computer, yes they do input a so called 'virus' to find an exact I.P. ... but what hacker does is just accesses your individual computer and takes information, maybe screws up your computer... and hacker is a person that finds a new way of accessing your computer... those are the people you should be aware about... others so called 'hackers' are just using another person's idea of accessing the syster and are therefore called 'crackers' who dont have any imagination, they just take and use what's given... now about the firewall... your normal windows firewall is i dont know like... 128 bit firewall... which is normal... however it will not stop the hackers... and even if you turn off the firewall... not every hacker will be accessing your pc, unless they have a program for 'crackers' telling who's firewall is down... or just they randomly choose your IP adress, which is a low chance... plus there is a reason of a person hacking a system... hackers dont just attack people for fun... crackers do...

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: January 15 2007 at 09:23 PM

ya and i hope ur aware that every single "hacker or cracker" has that program that informs u whos firewall is down and i really hope u understand that "crackers" do not hack into ur ocmputer to look at ur pictures and if you know what a virus is( it is a program that is sent into ur computer which multiplies itself and corrups ur files) and that is exactly what they and if that virus is created by them..they get money!

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -
Untitled Document