Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - If you had....
Discussion Forum Index / General Discussion / If you had....
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page

gabush
47 / Male

Posted: January 04 2007 at 01:26 PM

Quote: #1Stunna
  lol, i would wish for lots of money so i dont have to work and sleep in all day, so life would be SUPER easy for me

lol i really doubt youll be happy...noob

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: January 04 2007 at 01:28 PM

Quote: gabush

Quote: #1Stunna
  lol, i would wish for lots of money so i dont have to work and sleep in all day, so life would be SUPER easy for me

lol i really doubt youll be happy...noob

i disagree. i'd want that! then you can do anything you want cuz money wont be a problem.

smirnoff
35 / Male

Posted: January 04 2007 at 02:03 PM

thats when ur life turns into shit when u have no insentive to wake up in the morning cuz u already know u have everything... and yes... sex is 4 sure a big part of what makes me happy lol

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: January 04 2007 at 04:16 PM

VERY NICE *HIGH FIVE*!!!!!!!

smirnoff
35 / Male

Posted: January 04 2007 at 06:24 PM

haha i liiiike

Romeo69
35 / Male

Posted: January 04 2007 at 06:57 PM

money can only buy u happiness to a certain extent.. what if u win the lottery 2maro.. biggest jackpot ever then the next day ur mother dies.. the most important person in ur life... then what u ganna do ? money wont bring her back..

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: January 04 2007 at 07:12 PM

its true.

rich people usually have very difficult lives, i dunno why, but they do. i heard so many stories about rich people whoe iether have mental/disfunctional kids, divorsies, health problems, live all alone in a HUGE mansion. It's really sad...and it isn't fairr!!!! y cant u be rich AND happy?????

i guess i'll be the first one

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: January 04 2007 at 07:17 PM

Why u can!!! but the problem with rich people is that they have everything and what else is there to want???

So they start to drink and do such staff!!! The main point of all of ur life is to keep urself buzy all the time!!! Only then ull be happy!!! Cause when u work u dont waste time on stupid staff!!!

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: January 04 2007 at 07:19 PM

Quote: Moscow_style
  Why u can!!! but the problem with rich people is that they have everything and what else is there to want???

So they start to drink and do such staff!!! The main point of all of ur life is to keep urself buzy all the time!!! Only then ull be happy!!! Cause when u work u dont waste time on stupid staff!!!

lol well that explains why im unhappy. cuz im never occupied. i dont have a life haha. oh well

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: January 04 2007 at 07:19 PM

oh and this also explains why im on tmeet ALL THE TIMEE!!!

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: January 04 2007 at 07:23 PM

lol nice one

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: January 04 2007 at 08:10 PM

People work hard so they can make more money, get more expensive cars, and live in bigger homes. But when they make more money and have more expensive cars and bigger homes, they immediately start feeling that that is not enough. The more they have, the more they want (or need, depending on how you look at it). Rich people usually have a dysfunctional life because they always have something to spend there money on and so they end up forgetting there basic needs like health... but you must not forget that most of this people did not start out by being rich- money is really hard to make, its not like they snapped there fingers and money fell out of the sky, NO they worked REALLY REALLY hard, and who can blame them? They deserve respect for busting there ass 24/7 unlike us lazy ppl hehe

juliie*
33 / Female

Posted: January 04 2007 at 08:36 PM

it doessss say one WISH..
im sure most people on this site realize money doesnt fall from the sky when you snap your fingers, i mean.. we're not retarded

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: January 04 2007 at 08:38 PM

lmao that wasnt the poin of my paragraph

juliie*
33 / Female

Posted: January 04 2007 at 08:53 PM

then what was

juliie*
33 / Female

Posted: January 04 2007 at 09:00 PM

it

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: January 04 2007 at 09:28 PM

If you read what the conversation is about on this page, you might aswell figure it out

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: January 04 2007 at 09:30 PM

HAHAHAHAH!!

YEAH RUTH!!! WE'RE NOT REATRTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juliie*
33 / Female

Posted: January 04 2007 at 09:32 PM

alright 'fruity ruti' ha , ill take your word for it

juliie*
33 / Female

Posted: January 04 2007 at 09:35 PM

Quote: xxbeautiful7
  HAHAHAHAH!!

YEAH RUTH!!! WE'RE NOT REATRTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well... most of us arent retarded

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document