Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Russian All-Age Party
Discussion Forum Index / General Discussion / Russian All-Age Party
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] - Next Page

Nick
34 / Male

Posted: December 29 2006 at 01:26 AM

lmao, at times i feel like i am about to get charged at an all ages party...

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: December 29 2006 at 01:34 AM

lol

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: December 29 2006 at 04:04 AM

okay first ma party at miron wasnt dat bad.... fuk who am i kidding it was so learn from unexpected entertainments mistakes make it in a club not a banquet hall and yea when is it im reaching and budz dunt listen to all da haters fuk em they sit at home and judje and dont do shit dem selfs if ma company thought dat way we wouldnt be throwing a party at inside night club on jan 4th wit fito blanco....

Romeo69
35 / Male

Posted: December 29 2006 at 12:06 PM

Quote: Moscow_style

Quote: Romeo69
  u want a real party go to a 19+ event or some thing. like afterlife or Guvernment or even an all ages 4D event.

I tell u this!!! As i can see u have never been to clubs in Russia!!! thats the real statment!!! i can see it by the way u judjing!!! To tellu the truth thoughs parties that uv been in canada are nothing to compare back in Russia!!! they arent organaised!!! the securites do what ever they want!!! no dress code!!! and there is alot more unfinishinsht staff!!! if thats he kind of party u prefer be my guest and go there urself!!! And trust me i've to enough to judje!!!

omg u make me laugh.. ive been to russia and ive seen the clubs.. u ganna say that we are unorganised and our security is bad..LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...when there is all ages there is no dress code becuase there is no alcohol go to a fuckin 19+ and try to get in with out a dress shirt and dresspants. they ganna tell u to fuck off retard...and the security is alot betterthen in russia every thing there is paid off. the police the governemnt even in the skool money talks for every thing.

Romeo69
35 / Male

Posted: December 29 2006 at 12:13 PM

russian all ages ? pfffffffffft lol stop making me laugh... go to russia for sure ppl will come.. here no one gives a fuck for that shit.. sorry to bust ur bubble but thats just the way it is.

Mr romeo sorry to bust ur bubble!!! but u see I've talk to about 200-300 people and they are willing to come!!! as for u,u can take ur ideas about russian and that the fact that u think that no one give a fuck and just realax, if u dont like it noone asks u to come all though ur welcome!!! But my edvice to u, think for urself and not for everyone else!!!! OKay Romeo69

dude u russian looking wannabe mobster.. relax ur self.. russian nites r shit. the last one was shit and they will always be shit.. and ur so called 200 300 ppl that said are ganan come is bullshit .. stop lying to ur self and every one els here..and u did ask me for my opinion and im stating it ..stop wasting ur money and time it wont happen... the last event was at a restaurant not a club...

I really didnt want to bring this up but someone from organisetors of the russian club Cognac Lounge had asked me to help them organose that!!!! So if that is not enough argument for u i dont know what it will be!!! Second Im not scared to waste money to do something that i like!!!

And Third S kakogo huya ti vzal shto ya kogda liba pitalsa vigladet kak "looking Wannabe Mobster" tak shto Snachala ti Raslabsa I za bozarom Prosledi a potom yje Bydem smotret kto i kak pitaetsa seba postavit!!! -> "romeo69"

I Came to this Site to see if any people are willing to go!!! a Ne stob Kakoi to Vasa mne chto to nachinal mozgi ebat!!!

okay buddy dont get ur pantys in a bunch relax ur self. and no one fucks around with katya or they ganna get slapped in the face shes right all cavcasi's are russian haters cuase russians like the ones on this site think they gangsters from russia or some thing i wanna c them go back there and act how they act hear they ganna get their legs broken and eating trough a straw for the rest of their lives so i gotta a point there plus all thoose losers from BnS russian mobster wannabe's lmao make me shit my self when i c them.. russian all age partys are a VERY bad idea dont do it.. do a 19+ and make it inside a respectable club or lounge then ull c ppl will come and spend money cuase the best way to make money is from alcohol. not little kids coming and paying 10$ to get in u wont make any money..

ariinachka
35 / Female

Posted: December 29 2006 at 12:49 PM

okay u want a small party u dont book a venue for that u do it in some ones house. im not russian i speak it thats it... im cavcazi from baku jewish. NOT RUSSIAN...<for arina.

suure emil,
whatever u say!

Romeo69
35 / Male

Posted: December 29 2006 at 12:52 PM

Quote: ariinachka

okay u want a small party u dont book a venue for that u do it in some ones house. im not russian i speak it thats it... im cavcazi from baku jewish. NOT RUSSIAN...<for arina.

suure emil,
whatever u say!

wtf are u talkin about .. suuuuuure ? what sure.

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 29 2006 at 02:05 PM

yeah well....guys let me tell you something
in the past 2 weeks
ive been going to 19+ clubs
and THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT THEN ALL AGES
like its a total different atmosphere....like they actually talk b4 humping your ass and dancing
they are so muh more sophisticated..
ahhhhh yeah wehn u have a fake id...u dont go to all ages..and im not saying anything against all ages...its just that its not for me. but if there is a good event, then obviously ill go. people who are like 16 - 18 who are not allowed in 19+ clubs..they think too much of themselves..just because your older then those girls who come to all ages dosent make you any cooler orbetter
but ill tell u what i dont like about those girls in all ages clubs
okay they thier face is like...1-28302974390697 loads of make up
and those chubby or fat or w.e girls wear such tight clothes that their fat is liek out....how disgusting is that? lol
see in 19+ they dont come dressed that way
guys come in suits and girls come iin sexy but elegant clothes.

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: December 29 2006 at 02:08 PM

lol i need to get a fake id...

Romeo69
35 / Male

Posted: December 29 2006 at 02:09 PM

Quote: rus_allince
in the past 2 weeks
like its a total different atmosphere....like they actually talk b4 humping your ass and dancing
ahhhhh yeah wehn u have a fake id...u dont go to all ages..and im not saying anything against all ages...its just that its not for me. but if there is a good event, then obviously ill go. people who are like 16 - 18 who are not allowed in 19+ clubs..they think too much of themselves..just because your older then those girls who come to all ages dosent make you any cooler orbetter
and those chubby or fat or w.e girls wear such tight clothes that their fat is liek out....how disgusting is that? lol

thats what ive been trying to say.

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: December 29 2006 at 02:14 PM

Quote: rus_allince
in the past 2 weeks

exaaaaaactlyyy!!!!! finally somebody said my point!!! wohoo! dats what I am talking about...

lilrsncutie
35 / Female

Posted: December 29 2006 at 02:54 PM

Quote: lizachka103
  a russian 19+ party yes

There is already a 19+ russian night every friday at cognac, and almost EVERY russian is there so it wouldn't make sense to have another one!

ariinachka
35 / Female

Posted: December 29 2006 at 04:20 PM

suure emil,
whatever u say!

nothin nothin

Nick
34 / Male

Posted: December 29 2006 at 05:30 PM

suure emil,
whatever u say!

lmao, emil... whats with you? first time i see you being rude to girls...

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 29 2006 at 10:13 PM

suure emil,
whatever u say!

umm...is there a big difference between cafcasi and russian?
i mean..isnt your background russian/cafcasi
and by religion your jewish?

ariinachka
35 / Female

Posted: December 29 2006 at 10:45 PM

Quote: Nick

suure emil,
whatever u say!

lmao, emil... whats with you? first time i see you being rude to girls...

he's always beenn like this to me..
its not news

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: December 30 2006 at 12:20 AM

u want a real party go to a 19+ event or some thing. like afterlife or Guvernment or even an all ages 4D event.

I tell u this!!! As i can see u have never been to clubs in Russia!!! thats the real statment!!! i can see it by the way u judjing!!! To tellu the truth thoughs parties that uv been in canada are nothing to compare back in Russia!!! they arent organaised!!! the securites do what ever they want!!! no dress code!!! and there is alot more unfinishinsht staff!!! if thats he kind of party u prefer be my guest and go there urself!!! And trust me i've to enough to judje!!!

omg u make me laugh.. ive been to russia and ive seen the clubs.. u ganna say that we are unorganised and our security is bad..LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...when there is all ages there is no dress code becuase there is no alcohol go to a fuckin 19+ and try to get in with out a dress shirt and dresspants. they ganna tell u to fuck off retard...and the security is alot betterthen in russia every thing there is paid off. the police the governemnt even in the skool money talks for every thing.

Whatever u can think!!! Whatever man u just think to much of urself and u just have no clue what u talking!!!! Just spot taling thats my edvice to u!!! and if going to ask me what am i going to do!!! ill tell u this nothing!!! And im not scared i just have better things to do!!! so Just relax urself!!!

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: December 30 2006 at 12:33 AM

russian all ages ? pfffffffffft lol stop making me laugh... go to russia for sure ppl will come.. here no one gives a fuck for that shit.. sorry to bust ur bubble but thats just the way it is.

Mr romeo sorry to bust ur bubble!!! but u see I've talk to about 200-300 people and they are willing to come!!! as for u,u can take ur ideas about russian and that the fact that u think that no one give a fuck and just realax, if u dont like it noone asks u to come all though ur welcome!!! But my edvice to u, think for urself and not for everyone else!!!! OKay Romeo69

dude u russian looking wannabe mobster.. relax ur self.. russian nites r shit. the last one was shit and they will always be shit.. and ur so called 200 300 ppl that said are ganan come is bullshit .. stop lying to ur self and every one els here..and u did ask me for my opinion and im stating it ..stop wasting ur money and time it wont happen... the last event was at a restaurant not a club...

I really didnt want to bring this up but someone from organisetors of the russian club Cognac Lounge had asked me to help them organose that!!!! So if that is not enough argument for u i dont know what it will be!!! Second Im not scared to waste money to do something that i like!!!

And Third S kakogo huya ti vzal shto ya kogda liba pitalsa vigladet kak "looking Wannabe Mobster" tak shto Snachala ti Raslabsa I za bozarom Prosledi a potom yje Bydem smotret kto i kak pitaetsa seba postavit!!! -> "romeo69"

I Came to this Site to see if any people are willing to go!!! a Ne stob Kakoi to Vasa mne chto to nachinal mozgi ebat!!!

okay buddy dont get ur pantys in a bunch relax ur self. and no one fucks around with katya or they ganna get slapped in the face shes right all cavcasi's are russian haters cuase russians like the ones on this site think they gangsters from russia or some thing i wanna c them go back there and act how they act hear they ganna get their legs broken and eating trough a straw for the rest of their lives so i gotta a point there plus all thoose losers from BnS russian mobster wannabe's lmao make me shit my self when i c them.. russian all age partys are a VERY bad idea dont do it.. do a 19+ and make it inside a respectable club or lounge then ull c ppl will come and spend money cuase the best way to make money is from alcohol. not little kids coming and paying 10$ to get in u wont make any money..

Lets just say this: first of all u dont even know how i act!!!
I act the same everywhere here and there!!! so dont try to start anything telling about what is going to happend to whom when they are going to go where!!! k!!! and u dont even know what is what and how to do what!!! k!!! trust me and if i sell alcohole in all age club i would sertanly do that!!! and just think first of this: u never make tons of money from one night not even at 19+ club!!! and my advice to u dont start no bullshit about how to do and what to do, go learn bussiness basics and accounting and then talk how to do what!!! u never make money first u make people interesting in ur product or service, then u think how u can make money if people are interested!!! <<<--- was a little tip for u about business!!! and think first about what u talking about!!! because people that u trying to comment to are might know more about the thing that u trying to teach them!!!!

kavkaz
34 / Male

Posted: December 30 2006 at 12:54 AM

actually its a very good idea the question is how many ppl will come/? 100 200? 500? 1000? huuy evo znayit

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: December 30 2006 at 01:04 AM

arnold!!! dostatochno!!! so its okay!!!

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document