Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Russian All-Age Party
Discussion Forum Index / General Discussion / Russian All-Age Party
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] - Next Page

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: December 28 2006 at 12:07 AM

Quote: Romeo69
  u want a real party go to a 19+ event or some thing. like afterlife or Guvernment or even an all ages 4D event.

I tell u this!!! As i can see u have never been to clubs in Russia!!! thats the real statment!!! i can see it by the way u judjing!!! To tellu the truth thoughs parties that uv been in canada are nothing to compare back in Russia!!! they arent organaised!!! the securites do what ever they want!!! no dress code!!! and there is alot more unfinishinsht staff!!! if thats he kind of party u prefer be my guest and go there urself!!! And trust me i've to enough to judje!!!

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: December 28 2006 at 12:17 AM

Quote: Moscow_style

russian all ages ? pfffffffffft lol stop making me laugh... go to russia for sure ppl will come.. here no one gives a fuck for that shit.. sorry to bust ur bubble but thats just the way it is.

Mr romeo sorry to bust ur bubble!!! but u see I've talk to about 200-300 people and they are willing to come!!! as for u,u can take ur ideas about russian and that the fact that u think that no one give a fuck and just realax, if u dont like it noone asks u to come all though ur welcome!!! But my edvice to u, think for urself and not for everyone else!!!! OKay Romeo69

dude u russian looking wannabe mobster.. relax ur self.. russian nites r shit. the last one was shit and they will always be shit.. and ur so called 200 300 ppl that said are ganan come is bullshit .. stop lying to ur self and every one els here..and u did ask me for my opinion and im stating it ..stop wasting ur money and time it wont happen... the last event was at a restaurant not a club...

I really didnt want to bring this up but someone from organisetors of the russian club Cognac Lounge had asked me to help them organose that!!!! So if that is not enough argument for u i dont know what it will be!!! Second Im not scared to waste money to do something that i like!!!

And Third S kakogo huya ti vzal shto ya kogda liba pitalsa vigladet kak "looking Wannabe Mobster" tak shto Snachala ti Raslabsa I za bozarom Prosledi a potom yje Bydem smotret kto i kak pitaetsa seba postavit!!! -> "romeo69"

I Came to this Site to see if any people are willing to go!!! a Ne stob Kakoi to Vasa mne chto to nachinal mozgi ebat!!!

lizachka103
34 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 06:12 PM

a russian 19+ party yes

Nick
34 / Male

Posted: December 28 2006 at 09:22 PM

ehh that'd be nice... i'd go for sure.! it would be a good hit on march brake... that is if you start promoting and creating a buzz about it!

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 09:46 PM

lol people relax )) Emil... u r such an anti russian like all the cavcasis I know... so I don't even care about ur russian jokes... but I don't think the all ages parties are good any ways... doesn't matter if it is russian or whatever... 19+ are the best ones that u can go to in Canada, or u wonna chill with some maloletki that are 13 14 or 15 that think that they are RUSSIAN KRASOTKI OF BnS.. wtf... I hate those.. and the party at meron sucked. THE MUSIC WAS GOOD BUT THE PEOPLE MADE ME RUN AWAY FROM THERE

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 09:49 PM

k i dont understand why people under 19 want the russian party to be 19+??

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 10:11 PM

Quote: xxbeautiful7

cuz it is more fun... to all ages party, coming all the little girls and to tell you the truth I really dun like being with people that think too much of themselves when they are really emature, and I feel like amama dancing with them .. this is my opinion someones can be totally different

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 10:27 PM

Quote: katenka*

cuz it is more fun... to all ages party, coming all the little girls and to tell you the truth I really dun like being with people that think too much of themselves when they are really emature, and I feel like amama dancing with them .. this is my opinion someones can be totally different

yeah but ur 17...you wouldnt be able to go to a 19+...which means your one of those girls that your talking about, no?

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 10:33 PM

yeah but ur 17...you wouldnt be able to go to a 19+...which means your one of those girls that your talking about, no?

no I use fake ID. that helps me go to a 19+. and If I talk about these girls I don't think that I would consider myself to be one of them don't u think so?

missMUFFIN
32 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 10:54 PM

LOL sorry this is really stupid, caz ur only 17, and when uw ere 15 u also thought that u were all that, every1 goes through it. The age doesnt matter about mature or not mature. lol w.e stfu. i hate ppl

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 11:04 PM

Quote: missMUFFIN
  LOL sorry this is really stupid, caz ur only 17, and when uw ere 15 u also thought that u were all that, every1 goes through it. The age doesnt matter about mature or not mature. lol w.e stfu. i hate ppl

You go through that or u did... i didn't . I have a reason for what I am saying. I say what i see. there is nothing wrong with all ages parties but let me take a big guess who is going to be there.. all the girls that are 13, 14 15 and guys that are maximum 17. What can I say enjoy yourself. This is why I choose going to 19+ and not to all ages cuz I can't find people my age or older.

missMUFFIN
32 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 11:11 PM

k yeah 19+ clubs are good , ya ne budu sporit'. But your just saying that liek the malaletki, make the club bad. All ages is made for 14 and 15 k maybe not for 13..idonnu my curfue was like 8 when i was 13. But some all ages clubs r good too. But w,e i get what ur saying.

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 11:19 PM

Quote: missMUFFIN
  k yeah 19+ clubs are good , ya ne budu sporit'. But your just saying that liek the malaletki, make the club bad. All ages is made for 14 and 15 k maybe not for 13..idonnu my curfue was like 8 when i was 13. But some all ages clubs r good too. But w,e i get what ur saying.

exactly, for you maybe the all ages clubs are great for me no... cuz I hang out with people that are older then me... I dun think that 20 years old guys would enjoy all ages clubs. and I understand u too. my point was that not all the 16-19 years old would love to go to all ages clubs because they find ways to get in to the 19+ clubs... so the guy how wants to do this russian night can't hope that guys or mostly girls will come to this club.

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 11:20 PM

who*

missMUFFIN
32 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 11:26 PM

yeah basically..so whos goign to coniak tomrorow? im actually aloud hehe

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 11:29 PM

how come you are aloud? u have fake ID or prosto CONNECTIONS? ))

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 11:30 PM

by the way I know u, u r anas friend that is in Quebec... arent you?

missMUFFIN
32 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 11:32 PM

YEAH lol ye that was long time ago, i dont liek that girl. logn sotry ill tell u later. No my sis said she will give me her id so its all good haha

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 11:35 PM

lol ok.. who is ur sister.. maybe I know her.. is she chillin somewhere here? cuz u look familiar

missMUFFIN
32 / Female

Posted: December 28 2006 at 11:36 PM

tanya, no i dont think so, she is 22.

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document