Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Girls/Guys who show there goodies over the internet, what do people think?
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / Girls/Guys who show there goodies over the internet, what do people think?
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] -

bboyrussia
35 / Male

Posted: December 05 2006 at 12:42 AM

k. Make the smart one cuz its kinda fuked up seeing how there are 15 year old boys staring at sluts.

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: December 05 2006 at 12:43 AM

hahahaha like you

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: December 05 2006 at 12:51 AM

Y are you all fighting over one girl?

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: December 05 2006 at 12:53 AM

RUtICHKA! the fight is going on just because im back u know that! i like having beef with people its just so much fun!

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: December 05 2006 at 12:56 AM

goodnite everyone<3
I love mishaaaa

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: December 05 2006 at 12:56 AM

I LIKEE! Thats Y I'm here

big_john
41 / Male

Posted: December 05 2006 at 10:27 AM

Quote: Satins_Angel
  what i am going to say is putting pictures up in a swimming suit when u go on vacation to a beautiful place with a gorgeous scenery is okay, but when u are at home in your underwear...thats just being immature and silly.Some girls have beautiful bodies and they want to show it off, go ahead.. but don't you girls realize that if you have a pretty face and if you have brains..the guy would be more interested in you if u dont show off your skin, the guy will be thinking that this girl respects everthing that is under her clothes and she won't just go show it off to toher guys,

but for "the hell of it" if you are posting pictures of yourself in your underwear at least pick the same colour bra and panties..otherwise it looks ghetto and cheap!

I dont see a diff. btw pics someone took on vacation and pics some one took at home, they're both designed to achieve the same thing, namely, showing off ones sexual atributes. Just b/c someones got a beach or a palm tree in the background doesn't change much-i think the intention and effect remains the same...i see a girl on a beach in a bikini or i see a girl in multicoloured underware posing infront of a mirror, i'm thinking the same thing, how can i fuck this bitch (kidding)... other than that I would have to agree with u on the beauty and brains comment.
i'm done

Junkie
38 / Male

Posted: December 05 2006 at 09:25 PM

Quote: rus_allince
  junkie ur awsome..u never complain lmao

why wud I everything has a positive side just like a negative

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: December 05 2006 at 09:28 PM

Quote: exotik_barbie
  HIIIIIIIIIII HI I TALKED TO MY BRILIANT TEACHER TODAY!

lol i wanted to see his opinion, cuz he's a very wise man..

He said that girls like that need someone to explain to them what real self respect is, and that they have just been brainwahed by the media mostly..and I THINK HE IS RIGHT!
He was like "im sure many girls in our school do this and all they need is someone to explain to them..I wish i knew how
I dono respect is somthing like your body belongs to you..basically why would u want the whole website to see your secrets, like cherish what god gave you..every beauty mark every curve but dont show it off to the internet freakss! ha

O M G DO YOU KNOW WHAT ELES HE SAID HOLY FACK
he read in a newspaper not to long ago that theres men/women that are like pedifiles, fucked up ppl that are going on these sites like tmeet..pretending to be someone eles..like a "fake profile" to try and get with girls..these ppl know how to hack into your computer and what they do is manipulate you he said there was a particulr story the manipulation is somthing like this BUT in slower version..getting the girl/boy to take it all off..and go on cam or take pics..or eles they'll show show ur parents!! thats what happened..its crazy cuz he found all the info out through her computer..like her dad email and shittttt K SO BEWARE!

wait so you mean its dangerous to be on sites like Tmeet...or actually talking to them? i dotn understand...

robby_g
48 / Male

Posted: December 05 2006 at 10:46 PM

If a girl like Jill wants to put a pic showin herself off. It's all good cuz she actually HAS things to show off. So don't get jelous girls . And whose business but hers is it to judge? Remember that saying: Only God Can Judge Me. Well that's how it is, and all the ones who don't like that, you can just go fuck yourselves. Keep showing your goodies girls, cuz the straight guys keep wanting to see them haha.

robby_g
48 / Male

Posted: December 05 2006 at 10:47 PM

By the way i'm not actually 30 i just havnt used this site in a while n just decided to check the forums out so yee...

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: December 05 2006 at 10:49 PM

ahahahaha, ROBBY

exotik_barbie
40 / Male

Posted: December 06 2006 at 12:55 AM

Quote: xxbeautiful7

Quote: exotik_barbie
  HIIIIIIIIIII HI I TALKED TO MY BRILIANT TEACHER TODAY!

lol i wanted to see his opinion, cuz he's a very wise man..

He said that girls like that need someone to explain to them what real self respect is, and that they have just been brainwahed by the media mostly..and I THINK HE IS RIGHT!
He was like "im sure many girls in our school do this and all they need is someone to explain to them..I wish i knew how
I dono respect is somthing like your body belongs to you..basically why would u want the whole website to see your secrets, like cherish what god gave you..every beauty mark every curve but dont show it off to the internet freakss! ha

O M G DO YOU KNOW WHAT ELES HE SAID HOLY FACK
he read in a newspaper not to long ago that theres men/women that are like pedifiles, fucked up ppl that are going on these sites like tmeet..pretending to be someone eles..like a "fake profile" to try and get with girls..these ppl know how to hack into your computer and what they do is manipulate you he said there was a particulr story the manipulation is somthing like this BUT in slower version..getting the girl/boy to take it all off..and go on cam or take pics..or eles they'll show show ur parents!! thats what happened..its crazy cuz he found all the info out through her computer..like her dad email and shittttt K SO BEWARE!

wait so you mean its dangerous to be on sites like Tmeet...or actually talking to them? i dotn understand...

Dont be niave..i mean if ur talking to all frends...thats cool-meetin new ppl is fine but be careful..use ur head

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: December 06 2006 at 03:45 AM

i love meeting new people, and i will definately take it all off for a buck or two!!

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 06 2006 at 03:38 PM

hhaha yeah ? well,i want to see that show,lmao..imagin roma on a stripping pole on a stage,with his red santa thong with those puffy white stuff hehhe so cute. and yes,its her business..i just had an opinion on it,and thats what forums are for,to give opinions....so i did. its a free country after all

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: December 06 2006 at 08:40 PM

Quote: romaa
  i love meeting new people, and i will definately take it all off for a buck or two!!

ok im first!

exotik_barbie
40 / Male

Posted: December 06 2006 at 09:24 PM

Quote: romaa

u slutt

iinnnnaa
33 / Female

Posted: December 06 2006 at 10:36 PM

woah you guys put up a good argument, but i agree , i do think that people (males/females) do it for attention and just look for compliments, but what can you do, people are like that and have little or not any self respect.

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] -
Untitled Document