Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Girls/Guys who show there goodies over the internet, what do people think?
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / Girls/Guys who show there goodies over the internet, what do people think?
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] - Next Page

Satins_Angel
36 / Male

Posted: December 03 2006 at 04:41 PM

what i am going to say is putting pictures up in a swimming suit when u go on vacation to a beautiful place with a gorgeous scenery is okay, but when u are at home in your underwear...thats just being immature and silly.Some girls have beautiful bodies and they want to show it off, go ahead.. but don't you girls realize that if you have a pretty face and if you have brains..the guy would be more interested in you if u dont show off your skin, the guy will be thinking that this girl respects everthing that is under her clothes and she won't just go show it off to toher guys,

but for "the hell of it" if you are posting pictures of yourself in your underwear at least pick the same colour bra and panties..otherwise it looks ghetto and cheap!

exotik_barbie
40 / Male

Posted: December 03 2006 at 04:45 PM

hahahahahaha amenn!

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 03 2006 at 05:35 PM

wow hahah nicely put

bboyrussia
35 / Male

Posted: December 03 2006 at 05:38 PM

Elinor
34 / Female

Posted: December 03 2006 at 10:25 PM

i think its pathetic but if it make people happy o well...it would be nice to have some self respect

bboyrussia
35 / Male

Posted: December 03 2006 at 10:28 PM

4 words... JILLDOTCOME PLZ COVER UP!! fuk dont girls have some self respect anymore? Everyone gets it you like your body but I think those picture are only for private or for your bf... I'm not trying to look out for you but seriously think? All the guyz you attract are man whores who just base everything on looks... if thats the tipe you like than go ahead but just for a secong STOP to think!!

ariinachka
35 / Female

Posted: December 03 2006 at 10:35 PM

i think that girls that post pix of themselves naked r just desparate n; have no self respect for themselves!
n; some just dont have the right body for it as well

bboyrussia
35 / Male

Posted: December 03 2006 at 11:34 PM

Quote: jilldotcom

Quote:
  LMAO..ok sweety,you do know that when a guy goes on your profile,he dosent freaken care about your face..if you post piscutes that reveal your booobs your ass and your llalala land.
you just post them up to GET ATTENTION from guys sayiing"wadddup me,holla at your boy,you got some sexy game goin on there" or some other gangster wigger wanna be slangs. there are alot of girls on here and on the internet in general who post those kind of pictures..and it jsut makes me cry..how LOW CAN YOU GO?!?!! have some fucking respect for yourself and your body.When you post those kind of pictures just gives people the impression that you obviously dont care about your body and you will do anything for compliments and attention. I am not closed minded if it seems that way,a girl can be beautiful and she can be sexy withouth even posting pictures of her body. why use your body for attention i dont fucking get it..jesus then you complain why men treat you like shit,and then dump you after they fuck you sideways. jesus,what would your parents think...if they saw those pictures. and you dont post it for the hell of it as you said,you post pictures of your body just to attract the wrong kind of guys....
or
as ballmatic14 said,you put them on to make yourself feel better,then why the fuck dont you just take it look at it and save it in afolder ....THAT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU TAKE THOSE PICTURES TO PUT IT ON WEBSITES....why not just take the SEXY picture,loook at it..and be proud of what you have and love and respect your body rather then put them on here....

Okay first of all, your telling me something that I already know.. and it's something that is typical, if not predictable. Girls like you are rather insecure and pathetic actually. Thanks for the concern but what you just said meant shit, it doesn't even move me in the slightest bit. I have the proper esteem and regards for the dignity of myself. Who is one to think that when they post pictures of their body, they don't care about their body? Obviously they do, and for ones who complain about how girls provoke provocative pictures are rather insecure and what you call it resentful and malignity to say the least.

Also, your probably talking to the wrong person directing how I complain about how men treat us like shit. I never said that, and I never have had men treat me like shit, cause I know what I'm doing, I know what I'm capable of, and I'm not just some girl who is inarticulate, and dumbfounded. So for your information, I do post it for the hell of it, and acutely its gonna attract the boys who want to get the goods from you, it's an obvious statement. It's okay for one to post such promiscuous photos, but its a whole different story when one is to not restrict themselves, have no morals and profligate themselves on the internet.

Point being, I don't know you, and you don't know me, so don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do, cause from what I see, you don't comprehend the slightest to my knowledge and morals as a being. So boo hoo. kthnxbye

Jill if you haven¡¦t noticed Russian_allince DOES have respect for herself (something you will NEVR haveƒº). She doesn¡¦t post half naked pics of her! Don¡¦t you have anything better to do? Go get laid if you want a guy to see your body! Maybe we don¡¦t know you but from your pics we obviously see a slut who's just looking' to get laid and since she OBVIOUSLY has SO much time on her hands she has such a low self-esteem that she rags on ppl. Fuk bitch look make somebody happy. Mind your own business!!

Sean_I
48 / Female

Posted: December 04 2006 at 12:38 AM

Quote: ariinachka
  i think that girls that post pix of themselves naked r just desparate n; have no self respect for themselves!
n; some just dont have the right body for it as well

i completely agree

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: December 04 2006 at 01:08 AM

Quote: bboyrussia
  4 words... JILLDOTCOME PLZ COVER UP!! fuk dont girls have some self respect anymore? Everyone gets it you like your body but I think those picture are only for private or for your bf... I'm not trying to look out for you but seriously think? All the guyz you attract are man whores who just base everything on looks... if thats the tipe you like than go ahead but just for a secong STOP to think!!

dont tell her to cover the fuck up, dont tell her anything, as a matter of fact dont even try to give her orders. Theres only one person in the world that tels jill to do stuff and its JILL. thanks, eh? plus, its not like you know jill, its very stereotypical to say 'girls who go around showing their bodies are sluts' and shit like that. stop for a minute and think, you would love to grab a piece of jill, and dont even say you wouldnt. youd looooove to get on top of jill and get naughty. but guess what? jill wouldnt put out. and thats the difference - JILL has a lot of respect for her, cause she wouldnt fuck you even if you were the last person on this planet, and ohhhh truuuust me i know that for a fact. So before you get all your calculations down, dont rush to jsut post a 'smart-ass' reply, or dont do it for the attention, or dont do it cause it should be right. i understand if you jump to a conclusion when you know the person. but going off and saying stupid shit is just fucking stupid.

oh and one more thing, jill attracts every kinda guys, AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Elinor
34 / Female

Posted: December 04 2006 at 01:14 AM

geeze why is everybody so aggressive? relax

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: December 04 2006 at 04:29 AM

im not aggressive? im honest

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 04 2006 at 07:48 AM

lol Roma..you might know her and she might be a wonderful fun person but putting pictures of herself like those once she has on her profile is just pathetic..and it dosent matter if she would put out or not...the thing is PEOPLE SEE IT and different people have their own crazy minds..so u know wha i mean....but im saying thats its not okay putting pictures of urself in panties and a brah and and posting it on the side..i mean hell knows what people will do to it? how owuld u know if some crazy person wouldent copy and paste it,and then use photoshop to get her totaly naked and then post it on the internet..? like that could happen u know

Romeo69
35 / Male

Posted: December 04 2006 at 05:37 PM

u ppl type to much... its a stupid topic.. if ppl wanna do it .let them do it.. if u dont like it dont look.

bohdankudelya
36 / Male

Posted: December 04 2006 at 05:46 PM

i think ppl can do whatever they want to, plus this is the best web site to show ure body off...

exotik_barbie
40 / Male

Posted: December 04 2006 at 07:09 PM

HIIIIIIIIIII HI I TALKED TO MY BRILIANT TEACHER TODAY!

lol i wanted to see his opinion, cuz he's a very wise man..

He said that girls like that need someone to explain to them what real self respect is, and that they have just been brainwahed by the media mostly..and I THINK HE IS RIGHT!
He was like "im sure many girls in our school do this and all they need is someone to explain to them..I wish i knew how
I dono respect is somthing like your body belongs to you..basically why would u want the whole website to see your secrets, like cherish what god gave you..every beauty mark every curve but dont show it off to the internet freakss! ha

O M G DO YOU KNOW WHAT ELES HE SAID HOLY FACK
he read in a newspaper not to long ago that theres men/women that are like pedifiles, fucked up ppl that are going on these sites like tmeet..pretending to be someone eles..like a "fake profile" to try and get with girls..these ppl know how to hack into your computer and what they do is manipulate you he said there was a particulr story the manipulation is somthing like this BUT in slower version..getting the girl/boy to take it all off..and go on cam or take pics..or eles they'll show show ur parents!! thats what happened..its crazy cuz he found all the info out through her computer..like her dad email and shittttt K SO BEWARE!

exotik_barbie
40 / Male

Posted: December 04 2006 at 07:10 PM

p.s my dad heard of that too..

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: December 04 2006 at 07:30 PM

exaclty...thats what i wrote ...that peoplle pretend to be someone eles.. your teacher is awsome

Satins_Angel
36 / Male

Posted: December 04 2006 at 08:33 PM

Quote: bohdankudelya
  i think ppl can do whatever they want to, plus this is the best web site to show ure body off...

are you on crack darling? if it is the best site to show ur body off then why dont you show some of it off?
i understand in life when you go out to a club or somewhere else and you dress up in clothes that show off a lot fo your skin(as long as it is not like a $5 shirt and a 4 for $15 skirt) then that makes you look like a real woman(hopefully u dont dress like that everyday) but my point is, showing skin off on the internet is very stupid and immature. Why show it on the internet but not in life to someone special? Grow up its just simply pathetic, girls that do that are just pain dirt that guys see as a toy but not a real woman.

bRoOkLnZ_bAbI
33 / Female

Posted: December 04 2006 at 09:04 PM

Quote: Satins_Angel
  what i am going to say is putting pictures up in a swimming suit when u go on vacation to a beautiful place with a gorgeous scenery is okay, but when u are at home in your underwear...thats just being immature and silly.Some girls have beautiful bodies and they want to show it off, go ahead.. but don't you girls realize that if you have a pretty face and if you have brains..the guy would be more interested in you if u dont show off your skin, the guy will be thinking that this girl respects everthing that is under her clothes and she won't just go show it off to toher guys,

but for "the hell of it" if you are posting pictures of yourself in your underwear at least pick the same colour bra and panties..otherwise it looks ghetto and cheap!

hahha trueeee girls whos do put pictures of themselves half naked are just begging for attention because people wont give them attention for just being themselves. they are just prob really stupid
goddddddddd girls should fet some fccin respect for themselves adn some brains too

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document