37 / Male

Posted: May 09 2006 at 10:04 PM

Quote: elessexephsee

Quote: Junkie

Neither, they're both slow.

haha says a person with a Fuckin mustang in his pic ..

Yeah, a Mustang that runs low 12's in the 1320 & does the sprint to 60 in 4.2 seconds.

Show me a BMW/ Audi that can do that for even twice the price.

try ... s6 .. s4.. s8 .. a8,a6, .. ??

dude just admit it u donno shit about cars

LOL.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You want me to admit that I don't know shit about cars?

Are you blind?

S6 - 0-60 in what, like, at best, 5 seconds? And as far as I remember, it's got that Quattro, which won't do it much good in the 1/4 mile. Low 13s, AT BEST.

S4 - B5, B6 or B7? Either way, EVEN the B6 won't do the quarter in any better than mid 13s. 0-60, high 4's-low5's. I'm not going to mention the B7, I know nothing about it, or it's existance as I simply don't bother keeping track of them. If they exist, post the figures.

S8 - Even the '07 is claimed to do it in high 4's to 60, 1/4 mile I reckon mid-high 13s too.

A8 & A6 - You have got to be kidding me.

So now, case in point: You're a fucking faggot, AND you know nothing about the cars which you seem to praise.

i think u like men

elessexephsee
39 / Male

Posted: May 09 2006 at 11:55 PM

Quote: markyf

Yeah, a Mustang that runs low 12's in the 1320 & does the sprint to 60 in 4.2 seconds.

LOL.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Are you blind?

S6 - 0-60 in what, like, at best, 5 seconds? And as far as I remember, it's got that Quattro, which won't do it much good in the 1/4 mile. Low 13s, AT BEST.

S4 - B5, B6 or B7? Either way, EVEN the B6 won't do the quarter in any better than mid 13s. 0-60, high 4's-low5's. I'm not going to mention the B7, I know nothing about it, or it's existance as I simply don't bother keeping track of them. If they exist, post the figures.

S8 - Even the '07 is claimed to do it in high 4's to 60, 1/4 mile I reckon mid-high 13s too.

So now, case in point: You're a fucking faggot, AND you know nothing about the cars which you seem to praise.

i think u like men

I LOVE men you homo.

djpete
36 / Male

Posted: May 25 2006 at 09:59 PM

1997 Audi A4 1.8 Turbo

aggressor
42 / Male

Posted: June 26 2006 at 08:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwfM83XGF0&search=audi

MTM B5 RS4 vs M5

deleted
48 / Male

Posted: June 27 2006 at 04:38 PM

audi!!!!

semendemon
35 / Male

Posted: July 25 2006 at 02:10 AM

Okay, you guys need to stop arguing. Half of you have never driven BOTH the cars that you are comparing here, so why do you bother to argue if an M3 is faster than an S4? Or if either one of those is faster than a Stang? Stangs are not meant to be BMW or Audi killers, but the magnum exhaust in the older generations definitely sounds much sexier than any stock BMW or Audi. In fact, it sounds like a Tubi exhaust! And the price is how much? Almost a third of the M3 and S4 these days. For the performance and NOISE these babies make alone, I would buy one. In order to pick it over an M3 or S4 though, you really must have a passion for domestic cars, 'cause the M3 and S4 are simply much better handling and reliable cars than the Stang. By the way, the fastest of the new Stangs available in Canada is the 2005 Mustang tuned to stage 3 by Roush. That discussion is officially over.

Simply put, you gotta respect BMW 'cause it is still producing cars at the original Bavarian plant, unlike Audi. I like Audis more, 'cause they are cheaper on insurance, and also 'cause I have driven many variations of the M3, M5, and S4. All in all, the S4 is cheaper to own and maintain, while offering the same performance. That's my take from the test drives alone. The thrill on the old S4s is not as enjoyable as the old M3s, so stick to E36 M3s until you can afford the all new S4. That thing is just more refined than the E46 once you start driving. On looks alone though, the E46 M3 is still better. Based on history, the Audi is the winner of all the German cars, 'cause it forced BMW to create the M3 Evolution and MB to create the 2.3-16v Evolution with its UR Quattro. Therefore, the overall winner of this topic is Audi, and in the current German horsepower battle, VW is more victorious than BMW. Have you seen their W12 engine in the Bentley Continental? My dad and I test drove one of those in Toronto, and that was the first time I ever received that thrill in an automatic car. I don't even need the mention the W16 in the Bugatti Veyron, so don't ask why VW is the winner of the German horsepower battles; they simple are. To BMW's credit though, they still have the highest horsepower per litre rating for all of their M-tuned engines. This discussion is also closed now.

big_john
41 / Male

Posted: July 25 2006 at 02:14 AM

semendemon
35 / Male

Posted: July 25 2006 at 02:32 PM

OMG, I just fell in love with that thing. Wow ... that is most likely gonna be my future house.

russo_turisto
38 / Male

Posted: July 25 2006 at 07:03 PM

Ya man, livin in a trailer is the best.

semendemon
35 / Male

Posted: July 25 2006 at 11:49 PM

Ummm, that is no longer a trailer. Did you SEE the pictures? That is one BIG piece of luxury.

style_71
38 / Male

Posted: October 13 2006 at 04:45 AM

bmw > audi

daniel
37 / Male

Posted: October 13 2006 at 05:02 AM

Quote: semendemon
  Okay, you guys need to stop arguing. Half of you have never driven BOTH the cars that you are comparing here, so why do you bother to argue if an M3 is faster than an S4? Or if either one of those is faster than a Stang? Stangs are not meant to be BMW or Audi killers, but the magnum exhaust in the older generations definitely sounds much sexier than any stock BMW or Audi. In fact, it sounds like a Tubi exhaust! And the price is how much? Almost a third of the M3 and S4 these days. For the performance and NOISE these babies make alone, I would buy one. In order to pick it over an M3 or S4 though, you really must have a passion for domestic cars, 'cause the M3 and S4 are simply much better handling and reliable cars than the Stang. By the way, the fastest of the new Stangs available in Canada is the 2005 Mustang tuned to stage 3 by Roush. That discussion is officially over.

Simply put, you gotta respect BMW 'cause it is still producing cars at the original Bavarian plant, unlike Audi. I like Audis more, 'cause they are cheaper on insurance, and also 'cause I have driven many variations of the M3, M5, and S4. All in all, the S4 is cheaper to own and maintain, while offering the same performance. That's my take from the test drives alone. The thrill on the old S4s is not as enjoyable as the old M3s, so stick to E36 M3s until you can afford the all new S4. That thing is just more refined than the E46 once you start driving. On looks alone though, the E46 M3 is still better. Based on history, the Audi is the winner of all the German cars, 'cause it forced BMW to create the M3 Evolution and MB to create the 2.3-16v Evolution with its UR Quattro. Therefore, the overall winner of this topic is Audi, and in the current German horsepower battle, VW is more victorious than BMW. Have you seen their W12 engine in the Bentley Continental? My dad and I test drove one of those in Toronto, and that was the first time I ever received that thrill in an automatic car. I don't even need the mention the W16 in the Bugatti Veyron, so don't ask why VW is the winner of the German horsepower battles; they simple are. To BMW's credit though, they still have the highest horsepower per litre rating for all of their M-tuned engines. This discussion is also closed now.

have u seen the comercial for Test drive ( the game ) you sound like one of them charactors in it ... um. reality check WAKE UP lol u tool

style_71
38 / Male

Posted: October 13 2006 at 08:59 AM

Quote: markyf

LOL.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Are you blind?

i think u like men

I LOVE men you homo.

man stfu no one wants to hear about ur shitstang seriously 4000 bux worth of suspension..... lmfao ...y dont u mod an m3 or an s4 the same way you modded your car then come and talk man dont even start you and ur shitstang go pick up some clueless chicks or something make sure you dont go too far before it breaks down on you NEWSFLASH ITS A FUCKING "F O R D" stop shitting urself freaking cars sound like a whore gargling on blood or something GERMAN ENGINEERING own ur shitstang......its a fuking FORD get over yourself

adam
34 / Male

Posted: October 15 2006 at 08:16 PM

BMW is a slick ride

Resident_Evil
47 / Female

Posted: October 15 2006 at 08:40 PM

i wouldn't mind driving both

Youwish
37 / Male

Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:21 PM

fuck bmw and fuck audi... benz all the way.. actually fuck benz too... who cares what you drive.. its a car it depreciates..and then u get a new one..

ariinachka
35 / Female

Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:40 PM

i love both of the cars, but my fav. car is BMW 645 or an M6

Karinka
48 / Female

Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:43 PM

my bestfriend just got a beemer for her 17th!! lucky ass

Resident_Evil
47 / Female

Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:47 PM

y don't u jump in my Lamborghini gallardo?!

Karinka
48 / Female

Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:51 PM

who?

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document