Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - World War 3
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / World War 3
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] - Next Page

chukcha
36 / Male

Posted: July 20 2006 at 01:40 PM

bro i wasnt arguing you background ... i was merely pointing out hte fact that ISRAEL does NOT count as an arabic country...whioh is the context that you had put it in...secondly to that guy who said i dont know nothing i meant that arabs if you truly look into it and ask around..when people think arab they thing MUSLIM..unles ive completely lost track of what people discuss world wide...i know that tehre are both catholic israeli and christian arabs hell probably even buddhist arabs..but tahts not what i was getting at ...on top of this...i have no problem with lebanon because they're mostly christian arabs and if you look back historically during the making of israel they were forced to fight to stave off syrian reprisal..its sad that this has to go down but they fucked up by allowing hezbollah to take control of a significant portion of hteir land and then allowing terrorist groups not only to run free in their country but to take seats in parliment..i have no issue with muslims..or arabs...i have problems with ignorance and people that htink they had right to a land that looked like nothing more than a desert prior to the coming of the Aaliyah back in the 1940's after world war 2 .. where the zionists with their hands built cities , kibbutz's and made the land flower and essentially become an oasis..now the arabs want the land back becuase they see what it has become..but htey're a bunch of lazy fucks...you think palestians are refugees of israel..hell fucking no...they're refugees of their own coutnries..egypt ,syria,jordan etc. they odnt want them...we made our land what it is..we are the sons and daughters of King David..and we fought for the land with our blood..to make it what it is..any person or group on this earth that wants to take that away from us .. well be prepared not to fight a mortal army .. but the ghosts of the ancient people of Zion....if you cant be there to support israel do what you can from here...CHEERS

bohdankudelya
36 / Male

Posted: July 21 2006 at 01:22 AM

nothin is gonna happen!! the UN is gonna break this conflict up... the world wont survive a war of this scale, n i bet Europe is gonna do their best to prevent this war, n they will succeed in preventin it. n maybe than all the countries can get togsther and come to a conclusion: that it's time everybody smoked some weed together n looked at it from a whole other perspective... u know, all these "War Heads" should get together in that UN assembly hall n have enought joints running around from the left to the right n back, haha... fuck... like everytime i blaze i just see things from another perspective, n i feel like all the beef thats been goin on is really so stupid...
but again im not israeli or muslim so i dunnoo....

foxie_y
35 / Female

Posted: July 25 2006 at 11:51 PM

Nostradamus predicted 9/11. I can't remember exactly what he said, but I read it somewhere and it's absolutely incredible.

chukcha
36 / Male

Posted: July 26 2006 at 12:08 AM

plz...ppl believe what he says only after it happend..i can go online and find u thousands of different prophets that said something or other would happen and when it happens people freak out and say armagedon is coming...lets be realistic a person is smart and people as a whole are stupid...history repeats itself so everyone is bound to be right atleast once...

bohdankudelya
36 / Male

Posted: July 30 2006 at 09:41 PM

is anyone of them predicting a WW3? probably yes, so it has to happen, it's obvious.

Ukrainian
48 / Male

Posted: August 02 2006 at 09:28 PM

damn...such a shame...governments shud put $ into infrastructure...the people....even soccer ... but no...armies armies etc...i guess no one learns from the past...ukrainian holocaust/genocide, nearly 8/9 million dead...jewish holocaust/genocide, nearly 6 million dead...african ones...etc...bljat'

Ukrainian
48 / Male

Posted: August 02 2006 at 09:32 PM

Quote: chukcha
  fuckin soviets..im sorry bro...but really.....it was a fucking shithole..racist to the bloody end of it...that being said .. they're a bunch of war mongerers now ( i think i spelt that wrong)...

russia i believe is the only country with nukes..if israel has them russia should have them too...ukraine dismantelled there nukes around 1994 i think as part of some treaty...i see you're really biased against eastern europe though...such a shame..

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: August 02 2006 at 09:49 PM

this form goes to show how much hate everyoe has against people from different backgrounds...GOOD JOB TMEET

TURKGINO
32 / Male

Posted: August 02 2006 at 11:03 PM

THERE IS GOIN TO BE WW3 SOON ITS REALLY CLOSE N IT WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: August 02 2006 at 11:10 PM

Quote: TURKGINO
  THERE IS GOIN TO BE WW3 SOON ITS REALLY CLOSE N IT WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

i dont think its going to be soon. there WILL be a world war 3, but not soon. just because the news tells people that we're all going to die doesn't mean shit..don't believe everything you're told. and who cares anyway?? i'd rather live a very short happy fearless life than live a life where im afraid to come ou of my house. you shouldn't worry about it. if it happens, let it be. don't wait for it though. don't even think about it. y would you?

chukcha
36 / Male

Posted: August 02 2006 at 11:39 PM

of course im biased against eastern europe...after years of chances to rebuild they are lacking the initiative to do so ..adn on top of this russia has and always will be a bunch of war mongerers...BLAH

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 12:45 AM

1st russia would not back iran ..... 2nd oil is not an excuse 2 stop an invasion of the middle east .... and Lets pray 2 god that russia attacks iran cuz iran is the root 2 the shit thats going down in da middle east and the longer iran is living with out no problem the longer they have 2 develop there nuclear power and the sooner the ww3 so lets hope russia attacks iran so that ww3 could be stoped...

GlebMat
35 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 01:08 AM

Quote: foxie_y
  Nostradamus predicted 9/11. I can't remember exactly what he said, but I read it somewhere and it's absolutely incredible.

And he predicted the end of days on June 6, 06

chukcha
36 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 07:19 AM

tolsti no offence but you need to clean up your language...that being said russia does and always has backed iran...half oteh weapons in arab countries are russian made

Ukrainian
48 / Male

Posted: August 03 2006 at 11:19 AM

of course im biased against eastern europe...after years of chances to rebuild they are lacking the initiative to do so ..adn on top of this russia has and always will be a bunch of war mongerers...BLAH

tough to say...most of eastern europe is good..in the EU..alot in NATO...Ukraine is rebuilding fast...Alot less racism there now..I know my family used to be against jews back in early 90's when they got independance..now they have jewish best friends...its like that all across Ukraine..Infrastructure improving...pro western governments...i don't know about russia because i have no connection to it at all, no family there or no russian family, never been there, etc etc..

rocktml
37 / Male

Posted: August 08 2006 at 09:23 PM

probably not in our life time......

lizachka103
34 / Female

Posted: August 11 2006 at 03:11 AM

plz...ppl believe what he says only after it happend..i can go online and find u thousands of different prophets that said something or other would happen and when it happens people freak out and say armagedon is coming...lets be realistic a person is smart and people as a whole are stupid...history repeats itself so everyone is bound to be right atleast once...

ya actually there was an attempted 9/11 somewhere around '95....so i guess its not too hard to predict that it would happen again

~AK~
36 / Male

Posted: August 11 2006 at 05:35 PM

Quote: lizachka103

ya actually there was an attempted 9/11 somewhere around '95....so i guess its not too hard to predict that it would happen again

yea it was in 93'

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: August 11 2006 at 05:59 PM

The best guide to the future is the past. Lets look at the past few centuries. Nationalism paved the way for the British,German,and American Empires. The American empire will suffer the same fate as its predecessors, and it's 3 of its 4 powerpoints (technology*,economy*,
millitary*,global appeal) have been deminishing in world scope ever since the end of the cold war.

This is why the U.S. seeks a United Europe(E.U.), and an ever-expanding NATO force throughout regions of special interest. A European Empire that is a brother of America in aspects of ethnic background,religous
beliefs,values and government, is in a better posistion to serve American interests contrast to lets say the emergence of an Arab or Chinese Empire.

The expansion of the Communist Peoples Republic of China,for now it not a threat. U.S. intelligence monitors the Chinese millitary with a close eye, and U.S. official reports claim it will be another 25 years at least before China could ever become a global threat millitarly.

However, because of China's dependence on its exports to America, it is a natural ally of the United States. America could simply just sanction all imports from China as they have done with Cuba, and we would watch the Chinese economy go into a tailspin recession.

The oil-rich nations of Arabia, as gas recent gas prices have shown us,do have the upper hand. The Western economies have become dependent on these sources. Transportation is huge in national success. If goods
don't move, there is no trade, no economy.

Genghis Kahn knew this too well. The conquest of northern chinese strongholds, owe their sucess to cutting off trade routes. Citys of commerce were highly fortified,with thousands of armed warriors.However
they were dependant on nearby agricultural trade routes for food. Kahn would simply cut off the trade routes and watch the city slowly starve over 1-2 months,then attack when many died of starvation and the remaining population/army was too weak to resist.

The imports of oil are crutial to all Western Economies,and the money generated equally as important to the oil-rich nations. The caspian sea/region some experts estimate may have enough fossil fuels to dwarf Saudi Arabia! However billions of dollars would need to be invested to develope the resources. Now the question arises, who stands to gain
from this region?

The independant"stans" of the ex-Soviet Union are too poor to develope these resouces alone, so who? Not the Russians, for the ex-states fear its past imperialsm for such an endeavor. Skipping ahead to who has the
money to develope these resources- American oil companies.

The middle east has never had peace, and Americans have supported,armed and funded Arab dictators who commited attrocities, raged wars,as long as they were in favor of American policy. It's discusting that only
when oil prices hurt the U.S. econmy they find interest in Middle-East Peace and humanitarian efforts.

The United States may have a democratic form of government, but it is runned as a business. Who funds their major political campaigns? Weathly corporations-the same weathly corporations that want to develope the caspian region! The Enron scandle is a prime example of politians campaigns bought and paid for, in exchange for government contracts and policies fashioned to make them rich. Captialism at its finest!

In order for these resources to be developed pipelines are needed to reach Western Markets. Pipelines that have to run through a historically unstable region. The wars of the middle east don't concern America, actually they make money of the arms sales but thats another
story. The most important part is the safety of these pipelines. But why would these oil-rich nations let oil pipelines run through their country at a minimal profit, when they could make large money of their own oil fields? Houston we got a problem!

The fact is most countries of the middle east do not want to do business with America. American and British oil companies have become empires in the business and weathly beyond belief. But look at the state of the middle east. With all their resources they should have a
standard of living amongst the top in the world. But they don't. Their region of the world has been monopolized by the West for too long. Look at the econmic success of India after it became nuclear.

Success in the middle east would mean devostation for American capitalists.

When power becomes cheaper- everything becomes cheaper:

All manufactured products,
Cultivation of Agriculture(Greater Output),
Heating & Lighting Costs,

Without a U.S. middle east presence, we see a greater Middle East standard of living on the horizon. A greater middle east Saddam Hussein envisioned, believing he is the reincarnation of Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar II, wanting to reclaim the glory of the old Babylonian
Kingdom. With Saddam Hussein out of power, the Iranian president seems to have taken his place as the Middle East megalomaniac. As we have learned
from Iraq, one country alone in the middle east cannot take on the United States millitary(or Israel for that matter) might and technology. Perhaps if the Arabs united under one banner, as in the 1967 war where Egypt,Syria, Transjordan,Lebanon,Iraq, supported by others, attacked the newly established State of Israel which they refused to recognize,they could be sucessful.

The United States and Israel always vote for each other in U.N. resoltutions,without exception. Because of this relationship Israel is seen as a hand of America, and as some Anti-Zions claim America is a hand of Israel.

The state of Isreal precludes any conquorers ambitions to an United Arab Empire, and it is the pivotal point that must be destroyed before there could ever been a great arab Empire again such as Babylon. With
the United States munipulating wars and oil, and the religous tention between Islams and Jews, the war isn't eminent, it has already begun.

None of these statements are intended to be anti-semetic in anyway they are facts that can be easily researched.

I wrote this paper fast and this pc didn't have WORD to spell check so please excuse the errors.

- Whisky August,11, 2006.

P.S.S.

This is an article by Zecharia Sitchen of Biblical Prophecies.

DO PROPHECIES FORETELL IRAQ’S FUTURE?

The continuing carnage in Iraq is reflected in many readers’ letter to

me. The “Land Between the Rivers” is where civilization began, where

Abraham began his actual and spiritual journey, where the story of Man and his gods began. The questions I am asked are not only about the antiquities that are destroyed, not only about the past, but also about
the future: Is there anything in the biblical prophecies that foretells where it is all leading?

FATE Magazine published a short article of mine on the subject in its October 2005 issue, here are excerpts:

Breaking Apart to Repeat History?

The conflict involves a host of issues – democracy, religious freedom, women’s rights stand out. A core issue that divides the three main religious-political-ethnic groups is the extent of autonomy that each will have – the majority Shiites in the south, the distinct Kurds in the north (both in oil-producing regions) and the minority Sunnis in
the central region (which includes Baghdad but no oil). The concern is that the greater the autonomy, the greater the chances that Iraq will break up into three parts and will no longer be one national state.

Whether such an outcome is desirable or need be prevented at all costs can be argued pro and con. The arguments should not ignore the fact that “Iraq” is an artificial entity created after World War I by Britain and France when they divided the remnants of the Ottoman
(Turkish) empire. How far in history should one go in untangling the ethnic-religious issues? It is a fact that Saddam Hussein saw himself as a reincarnation of the famed Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar and
envisioned Iraq as a great New Babylon; and it is a fact, even if little noticed, that the Shiites of southern Iraq intend to call their autonomous region or independent state Sumer!

The Biblical Prophecies

Old Testament Prophets – Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel – predicted both the sacking of Jerusalem and its Temple by Nebuchadnezzar as well as the subsequent downfall and destruction of Babylon; both prophecies came
true, in 586 B.C. and 539 B.C.

In the New Testament, Babylon and its fate are the main subject of three chapters in the Book of Revelation (“The Apocalypse of St. john”). Those prophecies of wrath against Babylon have posed a problem for both biblical scholars and theologians, since when the Book of Revelation was written, “Babylon” had already long been forsaken and in
ruins for centuries. Most scholars therefore believe that the book was composed after the start of the persecution of Christians in Rome and that “Babylon” was a code word for Rome.

But if one believes that Revelation is indeed a book of prophecies – of events to come – and that it says what it means and means what it says, then “Babylon of the future” is a “code word” for today’s Iraq! And if
so, what Revelation prophecied becomes both intriguing and relevant.

The Merchants of Evil

The future fall of “Babylon,” according to Revelation, will follow and will be hastened by a period of “harlotry,” during which “merchants of
the Earth… have committed fornication with her… and waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies” (chapter 18:2). Applying this to

current events, one can easily find here an allusion to Iraq’s main

“delicacy” – oil – and the parallel to the “Food for Oil” program of

the United Nations through which “merchants of the Earth,” committing

ethical and business “adultery,” enriched themselves while providing

the Iraqi dictator with funds to stay in power and commit more

atrocities.

But when the judgements were pronounced upon Babylon, “the Mother of

Harlots” with whom “the kings of the Earth have committed fornication,”

those very beneficiaries of the trade abandoned her, stood aside when

the destruction began:

The merchants of these things, who were made rich by her,
shall stand far off for fear of her torment,
weeping and wailing, and saying:
Alas, alas that great city that was clothed in fine linen
and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold…
For in one hour so great riches is come to naught;
And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships,
and as many as trade by sea,
stood far off, and cried when they saw the smoke
and her burning, saying:

Alas, alas that great city… for in one hour is she made desdolate.

Revelation 18:15-18

The Breakup Into Three Parts

Once the destruction of “Babylon” was so swiftly carried out, the

seventh angel “poured out his vial into the air, and there came a great

voice out of the Temple of Heaven, from the throne, saying: IT IS

DONE.”

And the great city was divided into three parts…
And great Babylon came in remembrance before God
to give unto her the cup of wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Revelation 16:17, 19

As events in Iraq unfold, we will see whether they will follow the

prophetic script to its cataclysmic conclusion.

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: August 11 2006 at 06:03 PM

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document