Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - World War 3
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / World War 3
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] - Next Page

TMoore
37 / Male

Posted: May 12 2006 at 12:28 AM

Just to point out a flaw in what Whisky said above. There is indeed no political power that can rival the US at the present moment. That doesn't mean there is no power on this earth (and even though I am a christian, I don't mean God in this instance). The fact is the Muslims could take America basically out within a year. Canada's imigration policy gives them the in. In the same way, there are terrorist families already situated all over North America, and should they wish to, they could have innumerabe attacks planned at the same time.

There is no nation that can stand blow for blow against America, but doing that in this day and age is suicide anyways, against anyone, even the weakest country. Think about it this way, US and Russia both have enough nuclear payload to kill the planet many times over, once radiation is done and accounted for. Virtually any country has nukes. You would be very hard pressed to find anyone that really has none, dispite their claims. If any country sees itself going down, they lauch a nuke at US or Russia, an "If I'm going down, you're going with me" mentality. In other words, nobody has the brawn, but anyone can do it. I mean, should US or Russia send a single nuke in retaliation, the other will bombard it.

Take a literal example. The war in the middle east goes bad for the middle east. US is about to be victorious. So they send a nuke at the US. The American people will call for retaliation. The US can either sit on it's hands, and hope they don't have another, or they can nuke back. They nuke back, Russia knows basically as soon as the nuke is fired. Russia sends a counter bombardment, which causes the US to use it's load in defence, and bam, everyone dies.

Any existing country right now can either destroy the US, or cause the end of the world.

I.D.F
35 / Male

Posted: May 12 2006 at 01:20 PM

wow, i didnt know my respond would make such a long arguement... i didnt mean to be biased or anything, my respond is pretty ignorant, my friend was jsut wit me that day and he told me about that..but wat i really think is going to happen is that world war 3 is defintly on its way and iran is really asking for it...i also see a war between israel and palestine becaouse look at whats going on now, israel has decided to give up lots of its land to palestine to make the peace process work out, israel has let all of gaza go and what the pals elected hamas and has send kassam rockets into israel...now israel is deciding to split jerusalem give most of the east to palestine and then see how they respond with that.. if this issue continues wit more sucide bombings then there will be only 1 option left which will be solved in war!

MKD_King
35 / Male

Posted: May 12 2006 at 01:44 PM

Quote: TMoore
  Just to point out a flaw in what Whisky said above. There is indeed no political power that can rival the US at the present moment. That doesn't mean there is no power on this earth (and even though I am a christian, I don't mean God in this instance). The fact is the Muslims could take America basically out within a year. Canada's imigration policy gives them the in. In the same way, there are terrorist families already situated all over North America, and should they wish to, they could have innumerabe attacks planned at the same time.

There is no nation that can stand blow for blow against America, but doing that in this day and age is suicide anyways, against anyone, even the weakest country. Think about it this way, US and Russia both have enough nuclear payload to kill the planet many times over, once radiation is done and accounted for. Virtually any country has nukes. You would be very hard pressed to find anyone that really has none, dispite their claims. If any country sees itself going down, they lauch a nuke at US or Russia, an "If I'm going down, you're going with me" mentality. In other words, nobody has the brawn, but anyone can do it. I mean, should US or Russia send a single nuke in retaliation, the other will bombard it.

Take a literal example. The war in the middle east goes bad for the middle east. US is about to be victorious. So they send a nuke at the US. The American people will call for retaliation. The US can either sit on it's hands, and hope they don't have another, or they can nuke back. They nuke back, Russia knows basically as soon as the nuke is fired. Russia sends a counter bombardment, which causes the US to use it's load in defence, and bam, everyone dies.

Any existing country right now can either destroy the US, or cause the end of the world.

Somebody has been playing too many video games.

TMoore
37 / Male

Posted: May 12 2006 at 02:51 PM

Actually MKD, I don't like video games much at all. I'd much rather be outside, doing something productive than sitting inside wasting my time. Anyone can see it happening, because it is a simple scenario.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: May 17 2006 at 11:20 PM

Quote: TMoore

America is apart of NATO which will take out any country that is a threat to worldwide secuirty. You must be some crazy extremist that me knock that koofie off your head because islam will not prevail.

The best scenario that the terrorist convince every muslim in the world to take out the United States, there will be a policy similiar to the US-Japanese policiy of WW2. They will all be held in concintration camps til the end of the war.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: May 17 2006 at 11:22 PM

In addition, the US recently built a concintration camp in Alaska that has a 500,000 capacity. It has constitutional nut cases like Alex Jones in a fury.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: May 17 2006 at 11:27 PM

Quote: I.D.F
  wow, i didnt know my respond would make such a long arguement... i didnt mean to be biased or anything, my respond is pretty ignorant, my friend was jsut wit me that day and he told me about that..but wat i really think is going to happen is that world war 3 is defintly on its way and iran is really asking for it...i also see a war between israel and palestine becaouse look at whats going on now, israel has decided to give up lots of its land to palestine to make the peace process work out, israel has let all of gaza go and what the pals elected hamas and has send kassam rockets into israel...now israel is deciding to split jerusalem give most of the east to palestine and then see how they respond with that.. if this issue continues wit more sucide bombings then there will be only 1 option left which will be solved in war!
That land on the east mediterranean sea was owned by the Assyrians,Persians,Canaanites,Phoenicians,lastly Palestine. All civilizations which fought for the land with many deaths just to be handed over to Israel by the British. You make it sound like Israel is giving them a deal. It's not jewish land. The jews lost it a long time ago and the british shouldn't have stole it.

GlebMat
35 / Male

Posted: May 18 2006 at 12:19 AM

[quote=WhiskyThat land on the east mediterranean sea was owned by the Assyrians,Persians,Canaanites,Phoenicians,lastly Palestine. All civilizations which fought for the land with many deaths just to be handed over to Israel by the British. You make it sound like Israel is giving them a deal. It's not jewish land. The jews lost it a long time ago and the british shouldn't have stole it.[/quote]
There is no "palestine", the land was never owned by "palestinians". Jews fought, and lost, hence were displaced, then years later, they fought and won, and got the land. How is that unfair? As well, seeing as how it was attacked in '48, and how in '67 (during the pre-emptive strike to the attack which surely would have happened) it got all this land, i think its fair to say, that if Israel was in the middle of Europe, and was not attacked, then it would be alot smaller - I think Israel expanded by like 3 times during those 2 wars. Israel IS giving them a deal - these people tried and still try to kill it, and do not recognize it, and yet Israel is giving them stuff. I'd say that was nice of them. The British never stole it either, they got it from the Ottomans after the loss of the Ottoman empire during WW1.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: May 18 2006 at 01:17 AM

Quote: GlebMat
  [quote=WhiskyThat land on the east mediterranean sea was owned by the Assyrians,Persians,Canaanites,Phoenicians,lastly Palestine. All civilizations which fought for the land with many deaths just to be handed over to Israel by the British. You make it sound like Israel is giving them a deal. It's not jewish land. The jews lost it a long time ago and the british shouldn't have stole it.
The British never stole it either, they got it from the Ottomans after the loss of the Ottoman empire during WW1.[/quote]
If an empire aquires states from a colapsed empire and tells the natives of the land to move out it's theivery.

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: May 25 2006 at 01:19 AM

This whole Iran scenario, is a China-supplied, Russian-funded operation, which is going to end the same way the nuclear crisis with Iraq ended in 1981. As well don't forget that no one in the middle east would be comfortable with Iran becoming part of the Nuclear warhead society except it's brother in arms Syria. If by some sort of a miracle Iran develops a nuclear warhead without a premature attack by the Israelis then it'll lead to widespread chaos in the middle east starting from Saudi Arabia going on it's own mission quest to acquire nuclear arms. Russia will not get involved officially and neither will China. I think a lot of people are forgetting, although it is rapidly growing to become the next superpower it's a communist country! The day it questions the UN's decisions is the day it becomes the next super power, until that day comes they are not going to have any military alliance with Iran regardless of their 100 billion + investment in the country because they will lose a lot more then that if the UN decides to close them off. The whole scenario is way to over blown, and just repeating what i stated earlier, all of this is going to end the same way it did for sadam back in 81' with the Israelis launching a premature attack on all nuclear facilities. Only thing Iran can do in return is launch it's new long range missiles they have been developing but that's a VERY bold move, keeping in mind that Israel holds several nuclear umbrelas under it's arm.

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: May 25 2006 at 11:23 AM

I think Adolf Hitler will come back To live god i wanna killl him so slowly and painfully....
but yes i do think there would b another war world...jus dont know with who..but it is very very possible as u can see what is goin on in Israel,America And Iran...and ofcourse Russia there would NEVER be peace.And it is a fact.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: May 25 2006 at 05:22 PM

Quote: rus_allince
  I think Adolf Hitler will come back To live god i wanna killl him so slowly and painfully....
but yes i do think there would b another war world...jus dont know with who..but it is very very possible as u can see what is goin on in Israel,America And Iran...and ofcourse Russia there would NEVER be peace.And it is a fact.
Regardless of atrocities commited by Hitlers Nazi's he is still a German-Hero. Keep in mind every great empire has commited atrocities/genocide in the name of conquest. The jews got more retrobution from Germany (in terms of money,memorials,aknowldgement,sorrow)in the 6 years of the holocause than afro-americans have ever gotten from America after 200 years of slavery,rape,and murder.

GreenLion1963
48 / Male

Posted: May 27 2006 at 01:29 PM

Iran would rape Israel, badly, they would wipe it off the face of the map

GreenLion1963
48 / Male

Posted: May 27 2006 at 01:29 PM

But if Iran did that pretty much all of NATO would attack it, then it would be done..

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: May 27 2006 at 02:59 PM

...clearly this comes from a big expert on the matter...to say such an intelligent comment...why i'm jelous of your extensive knowledge on the matter! please tell me more!

Jcart
36 / Male

Posted: May 28 2006 at 06:29 PM

one things if for sure.. world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones..

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: May 28 2006 at 09:00 PM

Quote: Jcart
  one things if for sure.. world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones..

Russian supplied sticks and stones

True_vanilla
35 / Male

Posted: June 02 2006 at 11:48 PM

what i really believe is that china sooner or later will overpopulate its geogrpahic area that they wont have enough area for the sheer number of people to stay and live. so they will go into russia and some other countries which will cause a wrold war. i believe that iran is just an indirect cause for ww3 to happen, because they are trying to make the nuclear bombs for defense, but they wouldnt actually attack anyone. They just want to have nukes to have other nations fear them. I believe the direct cause of ww3 will be china because economically they are growing and becoming really well off, so time will tell us what is there next plan. Everything north america sells is made in china, what if china stops the shipments of all goods, then we are truly fucked. China is a country people havent opened their eyes upon because of the relative peace that they bring, on the other hand, such a large nation like them will need domination of other countires to sustain its economic, social, and geographic needs.

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: June 05 2006 at 11:05 PM

Quote: True_vanilla
  what i really believe is that china sooner or later will overpopulate its geogrpahic area that they wont have enough area for the sheer number of people to stay and live. so they will go into russia and some other countries which will cause a wrold war

....not in your lifetime

i believe that iran is just an indirect cause for ww3 to happen, because they are trying to make the nuclear bombs for defense, but they wouldnt actually attack anyone.

oh man i don't think you read pages 1-3 or have been keeping up with the news

I believe the direct cause of ww3 will be china because economically they are growing and becoming really well off, so time will tell us what is there next plan....
such a large nation like them will need domination of other countires to sustain its economic, social, and geographic needs....

That's the smartest thing you said so far, yes china is becoming the new superpower, but what will happen next...well yes, time will tell...

rus_allince
48 / Male

Posted: July 17 2006 at 11:38 PM

Quote: BOBBY
  TRUU ISREAL HAS BACKK BUT THEY WON'T DO SHIT THEY ARE A COUNTRY THAT ARE SERROUNDED WITH MUSLIM COUNTRIES ONE BAD MOVE AND THEY ALL ARE BACKING UP IRAN ALSO CHINA HAS IRANS BACK AND SOME PPL SAY RUSSA

ANOTHER REASON WHY NO ONE WILL ATTACK THE MUSLIM COUNTRIS IS THAT THEY HOLD MOST OF THE OIL SO ONE WAR AND THEY WILL STOP EXPORTING THEIR OIL. IF SAUDI ARABIA BACKS UP IRAN ITS DONE US CAN'T ATTACK IRAN CASUE THE ARABS OWN THE UNITED STATES WITH THEM INVESTING IN THE US US WILL FALL IF THEY TAKE OUT THEIR MONEY OUT OF THE US

lol , well they can KILL the aravs and steal the oil dont u think?

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document