Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - World War 3
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / World War 3
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] - Next Page

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: May 03 2006 at 04:49 PM

Quote: True_vanilla
  and RUSSIA is selling the fucking nuclear weapons to the iranians...israel on the other hand is gonna send planes to seek and destroy it, but RUSSIANS are no selling iran anti-aircraft SAMS...so israel is kinda fucked but israel got mad BACK from half of europe and america and canada, so its all good
Let me rectify.

1. Russia has not sold Nuclear Weapons to any country EVER.

2. Russian arms flows to Iran will soon be sanctioned if not done so already.

3. Israel only has American "BACK". Europe is influenced by the Americans but all millitary decisions have to go through NATO and the EU. Which Israel is NOT A PART OF.

4. Israel is NOT A WORLD POWER, millitarly or politically. Israel would never provolk a war with Iran. It would be suicide.

I really shouldn't even address this comment but I will.

5. Canada would never back Israel in a war. Even if every member of Parliament was a jew it wouldn't happen.

The only reason Canada even became involved in Afganistan was because Jean Chrétien knew ahead of time of the planned invasion of Iraq. The purpose of stationing troops in Afganistan was merely geopolitical strategy. The scenario was: If Cretien sided with the Americans for war in Afganistan, he could deny involvement in upcoming Iraq.Chrétien in otherwords played his cards well. Unlike the British which find themself in a war they quickly learned is only America executing it's global primacy.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: May 03 2006 at 06:30 PM

A global war won't happen in our lifetime.

Every world war has started from rivaling empires. With the colapse of the Soviet Union, who rivals the American empire? Nooobody!

The colapse of the Soviet Union created what geopolitcal scholars call "The Black Hole" -Inbetween Europe and Asia.

This "black hole" are post-soviet states. With the exception of the Ukraine, all have been politically unstable and insucessful in terms of nationalism,economics and foremost political change towards democracy. A prime example of this would be the open warefare and ethnic cleansings that took place during the Azeri-Armenian War of 1993. Armenia a Christian nation,and Azerbaijan being a muslim, also creates regional tension nonetheless.

These post-soviet central-asian states, given rich in resources, and strategic geographic location, are of great interest to surrounding stable nations. These 16 soviet-departed nations serve as the gateway to the world: For they border Russia, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.

Instability in the region only causes reason for other national interventions. Iran has mentioned interest(which at the peak of the Persian Empire controlled a few of these states), and now even the Chinese have displayed interest.(Russian intervention is ruled-out) U.S. control of this region is vital for American primacy.

I could go farther into the regional politics but I'm going to skip ahead to American primacy in the region.

1. No other empire shall emerge that could politically or millitarly challenge the U.S. or it's geostrategic intentions.

Every war the U.S. has ever been involved in since it's independence from Britain has been a result of "American Manifest Destiny". Global supremecy was finally achieved after WW2 when America accounted for 50 percent of the worlds GDP. Today the "Manifest Destiny" has reached the middle east. Political control rather than millitary occupance is prefered because it cost nothing. However, when political backlash happens, millitary force is needed to "set an example" of U.S. defiance.

American Primacy Objectives :

U.S. political control over a new United European Empire which is to include the present Europe,Russia,and all post-soviet states.

A Eurasian continental NATO politically controlled by the U.S.

Political influence in some of the Middle East, and some of Asia.(Some is important this causes tention between U.S. controlled countries and anti-U.S. countries, so that they will never be united)
Thus preventing the emergence of either an Asian or Arab empire, and further support the American Global Conquest.

A world war with nukes and billions dying? Not going to happen(Even if some radical country fires off a nuke NATO will interviegn with such brute force the conflict wouldn't last more than a few hours.)

A 3rd Wold War with geopolitical strategy has been on-going ever since the fall of Berlin.

Soldat_Udachi
38 / Male

Posted: May 03 2006 at 10:13 PM

the cold war was world war 3. Look how many proxy conflicts occured during this period, and the amount of causualties due to political, financial and direct pressures from the superpowers upon their satilites

Soldat_Udachi
38 / Male

Posted: May 03 2006 at 11:46 PM

Quote: Whisky

and RUSSIA is selling the fucking nuclear weapons to the iranians...israel on the other hand is gonna send planes to seek and destroy it, but RUSSIANS are no selling iran anti-aircraft SAMS...so israel is kinda fucked but israel got mad BACK from half of europe and america and canada, so its all good
Let me rectify.

3. Israel only has American "BACK". Europe is influenced by the Americans but all millitary decisions have to go through NATO and the EU. Which Israel is NOT A PART OF.

4. Israel is NOT A WORLD POWER, millitarly or politically. Israel would never provolk a war with Iran. It would be suicide.

5. Canada would never back Israel in a war. Even if every member of Parliament was a jew it wouldn't happen.

The only reason Canada even became involved in Afganistan was because Jean Chrétien knew ahead of time of the planned invasion of Iraq. The purpose of stationing troops in Afganistan was merely geopolitical strategy. The scenario was: If Cretien sided with the Americans for war in Afganistan, he could deny involvement in upcoming Iraq.Chrétien in otherwords played his cards well. Unlike the British which find themself in a war they quickly learned is only America executing it's global primacy.

Your forgeting something very important...

Israel right now... in some bunker has a few jets with nuclear bombs attached to them... so not "developing", or, "researching"... they have it RIGHT NOW.... not to mention cruise missiles with nuclear payloads.

In theory. they can take out IRAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, with a PRESS OF A BUTTON.... this is the ONLY reason israel is still around...

If any of the countries I mentioned, develops a nuclear weapon Israel is DONE.... D-O-N-E...

THe country will hand it over to terrorists or their respectful intelligence networks and then israel ceases to exist. When everyone starts panicing, the countries will shrug their shoulders and blame the "rebel terrorists."

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: May 04 2006 at 01:57 AM

Quote: Soldat_Udachi

Let me rectify.

Your forgeting something very important...

Israel right now... in some bunker has a few jets with nuclear bombs attached to them... so not "developing", or, "researching"... they have it RIGHT NOW.... not to mention cruise missiles with nuclear payloads.

In theory. they can take out IRAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, with a PRESS OF A BUTTON.... this is the ONLY reason israel is still around...

If any of the countries I mentioned, develops a nuclear weapon Israel is DONE.... D-O-N-E...

THe country will hand it over to terrorists or their respectful intelligence networks and then israel ceases to exist. When everyone starts panicing, the countries will shrug their shoulders and blame the "rebel terrorists."

Israel collaborated with the French during the 1950's to put both countries in the nuclear weapons club.

The only reason why Israel is still around is because of American support - NOT ISRAELI NUKES. The U.S. congress gives Israel 6 billion dollars annually, mostly which are in arms.

Israel is small in geographic size,and population,because of this it will always be at a disadvantage in war. Without U.S. support Israel could find itself in this scenario:

If the Arab world was to launch another offensive similar in size(probably bigger,with palestinian support ) to the Yom Kippur War, without U.S. intelligence, the Allied Arabs would be on the Israeli door-step before they could say shallom. Engolfing on Israel on multipul fronts, and the capture of many small citys and strategic points along the border within 48 hours. What good of use would nukes be then?

Would the Israeli's nuke their own country to oust the enemy and cause as many Israeli deaths as Arab? The answer is no.They would be highly unprepared and could be forced to surrender in a short 6 weeks.

ISRAELI NUKES WON'T EVER BE USED.- Arabs know this, because it is political-suicide.

During the first few days of the Yom Kippur War of 1973, the Israel Defense Forces suffered heavy losses. Egyptian forces crossed the Suez Canal and overran Israeli strongholds, while Syrians marched deep into the Golan Heights.

It took 11 days before the Israeli's launched a counteroffensive. The U.S. also had to fly in 1 Billion dollars worth of equiment and ammunition because Israel simply wasn't prepared for war.

The Israeli's prevailed in the war, but at a price of 6 billion dollars and U.S. arms aid. After the war Israel realized the Arab-states were more powerful than they assumed, and the Israeli government launched an investiagtion of the IDF.

The report released 2 years later, found that the IDF had a lack of discipline amongst the ranks, intelligence gathering was poor, and mobilization of reserves was highly unorganized and took too long.

Israel learned from this war an restructured the IDF since, but still suffers the disadvantages in
war; geographic size, and population.

Israel without the U.S. is alone with 280 million arabs. And because 40 percent of the Arab population is under 14, by 2020 the population is estimated to balloon to 410-460 million.
With American Primacy on the forefront, Israeli's should be cautious with millitary or political aggresion towards it's neighbors. It also shouldn't presume U.S. support, if it decides to go against the International Community. Diplomacy in the region is crutial for the survial of the jewish state.

To put this into a Canadian perspective:

During the cold war in the mid-80's, the Canadian CIA or CSIS, captured Soviet spys in the GTA. The spys were sent here for reconnosaince for the Soviet government : To study the Golden Horse Shoes manufacturing capacity, and how quickly auto-plants and other factories could be converted to weapsons manufacturing.

Note: The Golden horse shoe from Hamilton-Oshawa along Lake Ontario is the largest manufacturing center of Canada and one of the largest in the world. No wonder it was of soviet interest.

This prompted CSIS to come up with dozens of reports, and contingency plans for the GTA. Amonst some of those reports were worst-case scenarios. The nuclear bombs made post-war, are approxamitely 100 times more powerful than the ones unleashed on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. If one was successfully launched at Toronto, 70 percent of the population would be dead, and 15 percent would be injured/infected by radiation. Leaving only 15 percent along the outter rim unharmed.

The nuclear capabilities of todays nuclear arsenales are nothing to be played with and any country that decidies to launch one regardless of circumstances will be blown off the map. Simple.

***IF A COUNTRY DID USE A NUKE***

If any country were to use a nuke, NATO would act quickly to cease control of the nation by any means possible. Millitary centers,command centers,and any other citys or sectors vital to their country would be nuked with disregard for civilian casualties.The radiation levels would mimic chernobyl but on a larger scale. Troops deployed would be uniformed in protective suits. Weapsons sweeps would take place nation wide until NATO was sure all NUKES have been removed, then the eventual NATO withdrawl. The nuclear blast radius zones would all become Ghost-Citys and labelled inhabitable.

Soldat_Udachi
38 / Male

Posted: May 04 2006 at 07:43 PM

um no. If israel launched a nuke at arab armies massing at its border, they wouldnt be touched. No one is going to launch an icbm or a nuclear airstrike because as soon as any country see's this coming, they salvo their remainder arsenal.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: May 04 2006 at 09:11 PM

um no. If israel launched a nuke at arab armies massing at its border, they wouldnt be touched. No one is going to launch an icbm or a nuclear airstrike because as soon as any country see's this coming, they salvo their remainder arsenal.
You said the only reason why Israel is around is because of their nuclear arsenale - yet you agree they will not use it. It's obvious they won't use nuclear weapons, which justifies my point of American support being the cause Israel is still around- not nuclear weapsons.

Soldat_Udachi
38 / Male

Posted: May 06 2006 at 04:40 PM

why wouldnt they use it? nukes dont have to be stratigic with thousands of megetons it can be relitivly small tactical nuclear weapons delivered by an aircraft, to destroy formations of aggressive armies.

Soldat_Udachi
38 / Male

Posted: May 06 2006 at 04:40 PM

nuclear weapons are detterents, they are what keep the wars from going on.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: May 07 2006 at 11:40 PM

why wouldnt they use it? nukes dont have to be stratigic with thousands of megetons it can be relitivly small tactical nuclear weapons delivered by an aircraft, to destroy formations of aggressive armies.
Why wouldn't they use it? Did you not read and understand anything I wrote previously, or are you just dumb. There is no question mark for a reason.

Find any geopolicial expert that agrees nukes stop wars and I'll find you a penguin in jamaica.

Jan_na
35 / Female

Posted: May 07 2006 at 11:49 PM

I find it terribly amusing how during a debate you attack the debater instead of the issue...way to go proving your point. "or are you just dumb" should have a question mark, by the way.

Soldat_Udachi
38 / Male

Posted: May 08 2006 at 01:52 PM

Why wouldn't they use it? Did you not read and understand anything I wrote previously, or are you just dumb. There is no question mark for a reason.

Find any geopolicial expert that agrees nukes stop wars and I'll find you a penguin in jamaica.

umm there is a NICE zoo in Kingston and yes they do have penguins there. IF you think nuclear weapons arnt deterents and dont actually stop wars from happening then I am done arguing with you since you are a moron...

natusik
35 / Female

Posted: May 09 2006 at 04:52 PM

Agreed very intelligent comment , but people have to remember not to always rely on predictions .. i believe the future is in our hands .. knowing that there is a possibility of various events to occur is not garaunteed. Nostrodamus' predictions can be interpreted in different ways ..I think he just predicted the possibilities that he future holds .. not necessarily meaning it all will happen everything depends on our behaviour . But in any case enjoy your life to the FULLEST because tomorrow is not promised ! and happy day of victory for all you russians

natusik
35 / Female

Posted: May 09 2006 at 04:59 PM

i highly doubt that all of you arguing will make a difference ... and i also doubt that any of us know what will or can happen .. most of your information is based on the news .. which most of time does not display exact information ...

natusik
35 / Female

Posted: May 09 2006 at 05:03 PM

and for all the bias arguments .. you do realize you are just saying what is more convinient or satisfying for yourself .. if that makes you feel better than go ahead and believe in whether it will be israel who will be nuked or any other country ... either way no one here has the any evident information to prove anything they suggest.

natusik
35 / Female

Posted: May 09 2006 at 05:05 PM

"intelligent arguement" meaing Whisky

BOBBY
36 / Male

Posted: May 09 2006 at 05:15 PM

world war three is coming with iran saying if us says shit they will attack isreal and isreal just has said taht if iran doesn't stop talking shit they will attack iran so soon we will see something go down casue there is noway iran is gonna stoptalking shit now that isreal has said somthing

Junkie
37 / Male

Posted: May 09 2006 at 05:21 PM

AFGs are gonna get blown up

natusik
35 / Female

Posted: May 09 2006 at 05:37 PM

in then end we all suffer ..

T·R·III
35 / Male

Posted: May 09 2006 at 07:11 PM

Whisky I was readin all what u said very impressive info u got there. Gotta give ya the credit. Yes I know that Israel had MAD back up from USA previously but as talkin about nowadays Israel could also recieve a mad back up from the next few countries which r in europe and others since Europe and the rest of the countries keep on warnin Iran not to make weapons or else I think Israel will have the guts 2 attack no question asked but dependin what time I'm guessin they waitin 4 a right moment where the Russians will start 2 regret the fact that they gave Iran $ to produce nucler weapons same as China obviously if Iran were 2 shoot down Israel do u think Israel will just stand there I'd bet nethin Israel would not stand on there guard n do nothin they'll attack n like in WWII they had back up from USA I believe this time they will still have the back up but with a lil more spice from Europe coz Iran goin against the law makin nuclear weapons. I learned that nuclear weapons r now limited esspecially bombs if u have in ur country u keep it if u don then u can't make nemore every1 keeps warnin Iran not 2 make it or else not only Israel don u think Israel will have a back up...it's like in a Mafia when the boss warns some1 n that some1 just looks at him n smiles n still does what he was doin the Mafia leader would eliminate him...ne how I just wanted 2 ask from ur perspective do u think World War III would start soon or when?

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document