Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - World War 3
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / World War 3
Pages: - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] - Next Page

kour0sh
35 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 04:58 PM

Do you guys think another World War will ever happen? if so what do you think would trigger it?[/b]

BOBBY
35 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 05:41 PM

yess and iran would trigger it hahaha

pizdetz
37 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 05:42 PM

i just hope canada doesnt get nuked

Mike
36 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 05:56 PM

Quote: BOBBY
  yess and iran would trigger it hahaha

Iran got their 2nd warning by the Russians to stop their nuclear production... USA gave up on it, even stopped israel from interfearing.. but i think russia will blow that nuclear facility off the map soon

BOBBY
35 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 06:00 PM

WHERE ARE U GETTING UR STATS RUSSIAN WON'T DO SHIT TO IRAN CASUE OF THE TRADEING AGREEMENT THAT THEY HAVE HAD WITH IRAN RUSSIAN ARE GIVING MY COUNTRY WEAPONS MANN

anastassia
35 / Female

Posted: April 30 2006 at 06:01 PM

i hope it doesnt...i wanna still wanna live! so many things undone

anastassia
35 / Female

Posted: April 30 2006 at 06:02 PM

*i still wanna live lol

BOBBY
35 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 06:23 PM

does that mean ur a virin

Vitali
37 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 07:11 PM

"I don't know what world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones" - some cynic. (I don't remeber who at the moment)

True_vanilla
35 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 07:21 PM

Quote: Vitali
  "I don't know what world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones" - some cynic. (I don't remeber who at the moment)

its albert einstien!!! DONT FORGET!!!

True_vanilla
35 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 07:24 PM

and RUSSIA is selling the fucking nuclear weapons to the iranians...israel on the other hand is gonna send planes to seek and destroy it, but RUSSIANS are no selling iran anti-aircraft SAMS...so israel is kinda fucked but israel got mad BACK from half of europe and america and canada, so its all good

BOBBY
35 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 07:30 PM

TRUU ISREAL HAS BACKK BUT THEY WON'T DO SHIT THEY ARE A COUNTRY THAT ARE SERROUNDED WITH MUSLIM COUNTRIES ONE BAD MOVE AND THEY ALL ARE BACKING UP IRAN ALSO CHINA HAS IRANS BACK AND SOME PPL SAY RUSSA

ANOTHER REASON WHY NO ONE WILL ATTACK THE MUSLIM COUNTRIS IS THAT THEY HOLD MOST OF THE OIL SO ONE WAR AND THEY WILL STOP EXPORTING THEIR OIL. IF SAUDI ARABIA BACKS UP IRAN ITS DONE US CAN'T ATTACK IRAN CASUE THE ARABS OWN THE UNITED STATES WITH THEM INVESTING IN THE US US WILL FALL IF THEY TAKE OUT THEIR MONEY OUT OF THE US

markyf
37 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 10:17 PM

well, it never stopped israel to in any other wars, israel is not scared of the muslim countries surrounding it.. but iraq 10 years ago tried to build a nuclear device and israel blew it off the map...... the us paid off israel recently not to blow this nuclear reactor off the map ( by the way, dont use caps)

BOBBY
35 / Male

Posted: May 01 2006 at 12:30 AM

waht is wrong with caps neways isreal is powerfull county but no county wants to make a move right now cause one move and we are gonna have a world war going for out self hahaha but why is it that in the world wars jews are always targeted that fucking sucks to be targeted

yums88
35 / Male

Posted: May 01 2006 at 12:40 AM

its cuz every one is always tryin to get rid of the jews, cuz they know that we cant be defeated... and WWII is proof of that, 6 million died but here we are still have our own country and all

Mike
36 / Male

Posted: May 01 2006 at 04:12 PM

its simple, people always need someone to blame and point fingers at. Just like with Jesus's death... the Romans actually physically did it.. but everybody blames jews

I.D.F
35 / Male

Posted: May 01 2006 at 05:16 PM

a reasearch was done, according to the stars in space, world war 3 is on the way, its ganna be involing the middle east and iran will get wiped out.. israel will be the hero like always

BOBBY
35 / Male

Posted: May 01 2006 at 09:25 PM

haha wtf was this from isreals perspective hahah iran geting wiped out veryyy funnyyy isreal is gonna g4et crushed cause of all the fucking muslim countries serounding them

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: May 03 2006 at 04:12 PM

Quote: I.D.F
  a reasearch was done, according to the stars in space, world war 3 is on the way, its ganna be involing the middle east and iran will get wiped out.. israel will be the hero like always
Nostradamus used advanced mathematics and astronomy(not psychic ability) to forecast predictions,many of which have not come to pass, and many more which have clearly have been wrong.

However,numerous equations alongside the arrangement of the heavens have in-fact been proven to legitimately and in some cases,quite accurately predict the future. Although, the world has yet to witness another scholar of such magnificence that could decipher methods mentioned above in such a way. Unless you believe in con-artists, such as Sylvia Browne, who claim to have information "channeled" to them,we're in full agreement.

What is more important that Nastrodaums' predictions,was the fact he recognized and declared the future is not set. Thereby his foretellings could be subject of change without scrutiny.

Regarding your own previsions of war, I will expand on in other posts. I just wanted to comment that your comment on the "stars in space" derseves merit of authenticity, but only in theory. To cut the bullshit modern day astronomers are only catching up to previous human knowledge,and I would render their predictions highly inaccurate. But Kudos!

Jan_na
35 / Female

Posted: May 03 2006 at 04:26 PM

Quote: Whisky

Quote: I.D.F
Nostradamus used advanced mathematics and astronomy(not psychic ability) to forecast predictions,many of which have not come to pass, and many more which have clearly have been wrong.

However,numerous equations alongside the arrangement of the heavens have in-fact been proven to legitimately and in some cases,quite accurately predict the future. Although, the world has yet to witness another scholar of such magnificence that could decipher methods mentioned above in such a way. Unless you believe in con-artists, such as Sylvia Browne, who claim to have information "channeled" to them,we're in full agreement.

What is more important that Nastrodaums' predictions,was the fact he recognized and declared the future is not set. Thereby his foretellings could be subject of change without scrutiny.

Regarding your own previsions of war, I will expand on in other posts. I just wanted to comment that your comment on the "stars in space" derseves merit of authenticity, but only in theory. To cut the bullshit modern day astronomers are only catching up to previous human knowledge,and I would render their predictions highly inaccurate. But Kudos!

Good god, there is intelligent life on earth!

All the other arguments were so terrible ridiculous, they were so biased and overtly opinionated. I don't think it is quite fair to have such a serious discussion based on "dude...like my country can whip your country's ass...like big time yo!".

And yes, Nostradamus' predictions are under serious scrutiny, because, although many of the major events he foretold did in fact happen, others did not...or have not yet occurred at the time he so predicted them to. It's also an issue of changing the present which alters the future, so in a sense the predictions that did not actually occur could be a result of this. Then again, he did more often than not mention the triggers of such events in his riddles; it's just a matter of deciphering them correctly.

In short...the man was a genius. ^-^

Pages: - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document