Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - theory
Discussion Forum Index / General Discussion / theory
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

romaa
34 / Male

Posted: April 02 2007 at 02:03 PM

''when you first grow up, you think everybody is nice... you grow a little older, and you think everybodys an asshole, and when you reach 'that age' you know that people are unpredictable and are capable of anything...''

discuss

exotik_barbie
39 / Male

Posted: April 03 2007 at 03:37 PM

Thats because when your young, you're naive you dont any better. The older you grow the more you know.

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: April 03 2007 at 07:40 PM

Thats because when you're little ppl are usually nice to you and you're naive like exotik said.

When you get older ppl don't give a fuck about stepping all over you and you start to realize what bunch of assholes the world is full of!

romaa
34 / Male

Posted: April 04 2007 at 07:45 AM

Somewhat true, I think it also depends on the atmosphere and the environment and 'that' particular society that you grow around with. I always knew people are mean, but I'm still nice, to a point. See tinker, there's no telling if you're gonig to slit my throat or not, gotta keep these things in mind!

exotik_barbie
39 / Male

Posted: April 04 2007 at 03:05 PM

TRUEEE but either waayyy envirment or not society or w,e U ALWAYS start off not knowing what people are capable of doing!
Its better that way tho u know cuz if u were young and u knew that already what u know now sat when u were 4..you cuz be a little scared lol aww so everything works out perfectly lol

romaa
34 / Male

Posted: April 04 2007 at 03:44 PM

lol, but then, if you're clueless, you end up encountering bad situations and scenarios. It's always best to learn from other mistakes, that way, you stay superior to your kind =]

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document