Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - ur perfect dream proposal...
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / ur perfect dream proposal...
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

sekceenikki10
35 / Female

Posted: January 31 2007 at 04:30 PM

so guys..theres goin to be a time in ur life where u will find urself askin for ideas on how to propose to ur gurl...any guys know wut they r goin to do yet?...and gurls how would u want ur b/f to propose to u..

i once had a teacher who proposed to his (now wife) as they were watching tv...he waited for a commercial and did it...WRONGGG lol its supposed to be romanitic!!

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: January 31 2007 at 04:35 PM

well b4 he can propose to me he must get my parents permission it's only respectful for him to get approval from my family
i wouldn't minding being purposed like on a weekend get a away
my now unlce propsed to my aunt in such a cool way
her and a few of my family members went to medial times and than he told my aunt he had to go use the washroom and a few minutes later in was out on the thing the actors perform on in full costume on a horse and went up to were they were sitting and asked her to marry him

sekceenikki10
35 / Female

Posted: January 31 2007 at 04:37 PM

AWWW see thats just so perfect cuz he actually put a lot of thought into it!! aww dats so cute..whenever theres horses involved then its automatically romantic..like a horse buggy ride in the snow or sumthin n theres big snowflakes haha im a little excited to get married

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: January 31 2007 at 04:43 PM

lol getting married anytime soon? i better be invited

sekceenikki10
35 / Female

Posted: January 31 2007 at 05:06 PM

lmaoo of course!!! sitting right upfront!! i'll have reserved seating for u and anthony haha

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: January 31 2007 at 05:08 PM

aww i feel special LMMMAAAOOOOOOOO

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: January 31 2007 at 05:09 PM

i buy really nice expensive gifts

sekceenikki10
35 / Female

Posted: January 31 2007 at 05:11 PM

hahaha i'll remember dat.,... WE SHOULD HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING!!! haha

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: January 31 2007 at 06:08 PM

[quote=sekceenikki1so guys..theres goin to be a time in ur life where u will find urself askin for ideas on how to propose to ur gurl...any guys know wut they r goin to do yet?...and gurls how would u want ur b/f to propose to u..

i once had a teacher who proposed to his (now wife) as they were watching tv...he waited for a commercial and did it...WRONGGG lol its supposed to be romanitic!! [/quote]

Its all a matter prpreference dearest...

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: January 31 2007 at 08:48 PM

Quote: faded9
  i buy really nice expensive gifts

come to my bday next year

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: February 01 2007 at 05:44 AM

lol

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document