Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - How long
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / How long
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

Junkie
37 / Male

Posted: January 14 2007 at 01:25 AM

do u think it cud take for someone to fall in love with someone?
a second, a minute, an hour, a day, a week, a month maybe?

Nick
34 / Male

Posted: January 14 2007 at 01:36 AM

it can take as long as possible, however after a week or two would be perfect... you first have to get to know eachother... however, the longer you care for the person, the better the relationship. Even though, a year would be too much, because then the relationship can turn into whats called 'just friends' and then the girl will get over you... however i knew some couples that have gone through a year of caring for eachother to fall in love, and they are perfectly functional, in actuality even better, since they know eachother that well.

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: January 14 2007 at 01:36 AM

all are true, but one should never rush into love take your time

Lena
35 / Female

Posted: January 14 2007 at 02:14 AM

I think, for guys, it takes as long as they can go without having sex. The longer they can go, the longer it takes for them to fall in love lmao.. ...For girls, it's a bit more complicated - I think has to do with rational thinking about the future...

Nick
34 / Male

Posted: January 14 2007 at 03:06 AM

true... after we have sex... we got what we wanted, and thus no longer want the relationship... and women tend to get attached after sex... so thats true...

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: January 14 2007 at 04:12 AM

That's not true. Sex is a big part of 'love'. That's when you can trully show youre love drive. Cause all it takes is just to get it right, sure, doing all the other things to show the person you love them is fair, but sex, or even foot massage is on a much higher game as all the other things that you think shows passion for love.

Junkie
37 / Male

Posted: January 14 2007 at 10:43 AM

U dont need to be in a relationship to fall in love with someone, u dont need to have sex with someone to fall in love with. U can just fall in love with someone and you'll love them and they wont even have a clue.

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document