Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Whose parents allow your bf/gf to sleep with you?
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / Whose parents allow your bf/gf to sleep with you?
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] - Next Page

Barbiexxdoll
34 / Female

Posted: January 12 2007 at 09:55 PM

Quote: TOLSTI
  i hate parents who wont let kids grow up, i belive that ma parents raised me welll and they belive the same and they kno i wont make a decision that i dunt think is right so thats why i do what ever i want 2 do if i want 2 bring a girl 2 ma house all ma parents ask is just that i use protection and dunt wake dem....

wow u people make me jealous!! i want normal parenst who actually DO let me live my life and grow up without them always nagging on my decisions

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: January 12 2007 at 10:37 PM

ok kids... can u PLZ sop talkin about underage sex... or u'll b payin for my phychology sessions!!

niceguy360
38 / Male

Posted: January 12 2007 at 11:07 PM

My ex was able to sleep over whenever she wanted to.

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 13 2007 at 03:09 AM

Quote: Barbiexxdoll

Quote: TOLSTI
  i hate parents who wont let kids grow up, i belive that ma parents raised me welll and they belive the same and they kno i wont make a decision that i dunt think is right so thats why i do what ever i want 2 do if i want 2 bring a girl 2 ma house all ma parents ask is just that i use protection and dunt wake dem....

wow u people make me jealous!! i want normal parenst who actually DO let me live my life and grow up without them always nagging on my decisions

yea but its also harder cuz ur a girl and ur parents are protective if u have sex ur dad will kill ur bf and mayb u ... but if i do ma dad will give me a beer and a cigaret and shake ma hand lol

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: January 15 2007 at 09:30 PM

Quote: soviet_soldie
  ok kids... can u PLZ sop talkin about underage sex... or u'll b payin for my phychology sessions!!

you mean psychiatrist?if u do..then its sad that an old man like u that thinks he is "so fucking smart" doesnt fucking know the difference about psychology and psychiatry

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: January 15 2007 at 09:45 PM

or may b ure dum enough not to realize that it was a different meaning in wat i wrote... not everething that is written should be seen and understood literely

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: January 15 2007 at 09:48 PM

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: January 15 2007 at 10:30 PM

i kinda find it wrong having sex at ur parents' house when they're home...like i dont enjoy hearing my parents doing so when im around...or in yesterdays case, lying awake in bed trying to fall asleep.
I just dont think its respectful, have sex when they're out somewhere for a couple of days...or once you move out.

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 02:17 AM

well yea obviosly...... i wouldnt really feel right doing anything when there home 2 or really deep asleep and im in da basement...

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 12:34 PM

real mothafucking G'z

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 01:58 PM

Quote: soviet_soldie
  or may b ure dum enough not to realize that it was a different meaning in wat i wrote... not everething that is written should be seen and understood literely

no i think you are dumb enough to say psychology sessions...because 20 year olds should know that PSYCHOLOGY IS A FUCKING SCIENTIFIC STUDY WHICH STUDIES THE BEHAVIOUR AND ACTIONS OF HUMAN KIND AND ANIMALS! god how fucking dumb do people get??? how the hell do you get psychology sessions? and if u did mean psychology sessions then i really think you dont fucking know what the hell you are talking about wow

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 06:21 PM

wow vikachka ur overreacting

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 06:44 PM

no jenya im not because if u read all the posts this dude gives the most stupid comments ever how everyone is too young and shit but i know for fact is i was 20 years old....i would definately not be sitting on tmeet...
and u gotta agree with me, who says psychology sessions i mean thats just fucking sad if people dunno the difference between psychiatry and psychology

and soviet_soldie...ur not that smart dude , ur not that smart at all

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: January 16 2007 at 06:55 PM

smarter then u'll ever b

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 07:17 PM

right.....i think i was just as smart as you when i was 10 or something around there

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: January 16 2007 at 07:32 PM

wen u'll graduate high school with honor rolls and get into every single univ and college that applies too... THEN u can try and compare urself to me... till then shut ta fuck up

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 07:59 PM

i guess u both are right.... but yea the funny thing is both of u can proove that ur mature just by stoping the argument....

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 08:00 PM

and i dunt think a persons iq should b based on if he got a word mixed up or not .....

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: January 16 2007 at 08:46 PM

my IQ used to be 95

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 08:47 PM

myin is like 120 but i still cant fuken spell lol

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document