Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - IS IT RIGHT TO MIX POLITICS WITH SPORTS
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / IS IT RIGHT TO MIX POLITICS WITH SPORTS
Pages: - [ 1 ] -

BOBBY
36 / Male

Posted: November 25 2006 at 01:02 PM

iran this week got banned from playing soccer with international teams.
becasue the world thinks they have nuclear weapons and the president is not working out the problem with the rest of the world.

i think its not right sports and politics are two different subjects and they should never be mixxed

Is it right for politcs and sports to be mixxed?

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: November 25 2006 at 01:04 PM

nope...wtf is to soccer going to do?

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: November 25 2006 at 01:04 PM

Quote: faded9
  nope...wtf is to soccer going to do?

is the soccer*

BOBBY
36 / Male

Posted: November 25 2006 at 01:08 PM

exactly so stupid soccer is an international sport which brings peace within countries why would u ban it just becasue of the president and the standings of the country one thing i feel bad is for the players of iran where they have to deal with this crap

Nick
34 / Male

Posted: November 25 2006 at 01:21 PM

yeah right, soccer brings peace... look at Italy this world cup... who didn't hate them and blame them for rigging the world cup, except Italians themselves.

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: November 25 2006 at 02:09 PM

dont hate

BOBBY
36 / Male

Posted: November 25 2006 at 02:46 PM

the only reason everyone hater italians was becasue they just went on about it taht how they won and they inoyed theshit out of everyone but whocares

soccer accually brings peace world cup all the countries came together i rember everyone from my school used to come to my hosue to watch the game everyone in different nationality and we all came together to watch something we all love which is soccer. and i bet if france won everything would of been good and no one will hate them hehe

markfinn
74 / Male

Posted: July 15 2011 at 03:09 PM

No its not good that politics mix with sports.In some country politics are not so good,just bcoz of this their national team will be banned for playing sports.And i think sports and politics are different with their status.

Pages: - [ 1 ] -
Untitled Document