Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - speeding ticket
Discussion Forum Index / Automotive and Motorcycle / speeding ticket
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] -

K_M_D
35 / Male

Posted: October 31 2006 at 03:10 PM

just chinese or all squinty eyed asians?

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: October 31 2006 at 03:38 PM

Quote: K_M_D
  just chinese or all squinty eyed asians?

Research was conducted on China. It was on the Daily Planet "goes to china" edition. I'm using that as my reference. I just couldn't find the article on their site.

smirnoff
35 / Male

Posted: October 31 2006 at 04:04 PM

chicks cant drive and thats exactly why they dont get tickets.. cuz they rarely speed... all chicks do is fuck up cars in parking lots, u shud see my sister's bumpers... i feel like cryin when i see a new fuckign black mark on her car.. most girls just dont feel their cars but they drive carefully... but then again i know a few guys who i wish cud drive like girls cuz they drive like fuckign slow asians.. so u cant generalize... and higher insurance prices for guys make perfect sence, there is no doubt us fuck heads crash more often... but oh welll.... about the ticket, i had 95 in a 60 zone now i have a ticket agency working on it, it cost i think like 50 bux more then the ticket itself and they are mostlikely gona drop the ticket and 4 points with it... its not the money, its the points u worry about... and its bullshit that there is no pigs on 401... i see them there all the time west and east, i go to college by 401.. so watch out.. those mother fuckers are EVERYWHERE!

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: November 02 2006 at 12:42 AM

number for x coppers plz i just got a 360$ and 4point ticket ...... ma insurence is gona b preatty high so number plz....

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: November 02 2006 at 12:44 AM

IGAR HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!! i got ma 8th ticket and 7th point i need a ticket agency!!!!!

K_M_D
35 / Male

Posted: November 02 2006 at 11:12 AM

no u need to learn how to drive.

smirnoff
35 / Male

Posted: November 02 2006 at 11:38 AM

lol tolsti u fucking fuck up... 416 366 8729 his name is tony.. thats the guy i used... and shut the fuck up kmd tolsti drives fine, if ppl get ticket doesnt mean they cant drive.. lol tolsti i got ur back haha

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: November 02 2006 at 12:40 PM

Quote: smirnoff
  lol tolsti u fucking fuck up... 416 366 8729 his name is tony.. thats the guy i used... and shut the fuck up kmd tolsti drives fine, if ppl get ticket doesnt mean they cant drive.. lol tolsti i got ur back haha

It means people don't have an eye for cops, and aren't aware of their surroundings....I have been pulled over only once because I was distracted and didn't seem them hiding behind a stop sign, otherwise I always notice them before they notice me. The other two tickets I got were inevitable because I got into an accident and had to wait for the cops to show up. As a side note, people who aren't aware of their surroundings aren't generally good drivers.

K_M_D
35 / Male

Posted: November 02 2006 at 01:38 PM

[quote=Tyoma}
It means people don't have an eye for cops, and aren't aware of their surroundings....I have been pulled over only once because I was distracted and didn't seem them hiding behind a stop sign, otherwise I always notice them before they notice me. The other two tickets I got were inevitable because I got into an accident and had to wait for the cops to show up. As a side note, people who aren't aware of their surroundings aren't generally good drivers. [/quote]

yeah what he said. im ALWAYS watchin for cops, i can spot one, even an undercover, from a mile away. and u gotta know when to speed and when not to. like if ur on a long stretch of road and theres just enough of a hill that u cant see whats on the other side, theres a good chance a cop could be there. just drive smart and u shouldnt have a problem.

smirnoff
35 / Male

Posted: November 02 2006 at 02:52 PM

ya i know wut ur saying, im constantly lookin out for them and as u said u gota have the feel of where they mite be hiding.. but sooner or later u get booked.. i got my ticket from a cop out of a trap.. b4 i knew it he already clocked me at 95 in 60 down a hill and already blocked the road... damn cops... THEIRE EVERYWHERE!

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: November 02 2006 at 04:05 PM

[quote=smirnoff]chicks cant drive and thats exactly why they dont get tickets.. cuz they rarely speed... all chicks do is fuck up cars in parking lots, u shud see my sister's bumpers... i feel like cryin when i see a new fuckign black mark on her car.. most girls just dont feel their cars but they drive carefully... but then again i know a few guys who i wish cud drive like girls cuz they drive like fuckign slow asians.. so u cant generalize... and higher insurance prices for guys make perfect sence[quote]

lol my bumpers have marks but thats because someone hit my car in a parking lot when i was @ the mall and i let my friend drive my car, shes a fucked up driver

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: November 02 2006 at 06:19 PM

Yea you just have to be observant and aware of your surroundings. I always go at least double the speed limit, sometimes triple and I do this on street like younge and I still haven't been caught because I'm always alert to every car around me. It's harder to do once you hit the higher speeds but even if you miss a cop and they ease up behind you, it's not hard to get away. They'll usually follow you for a bit instead of turning the lights on right away, and during this time you have an opertunity to make a turn and lose them. This is especially true for industrial areas, as soon as you're making the turn and there is that one spot they don't see you..floor it into the first turn you see.

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] -
Untitled Document